Why is Trump so lazy? Is he not used to doing a real job?

Why is Trump so lazy? Is he not used to doing a real job?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0TRqE7rmi3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In the first month in office 39 of the hours he spent at mar-a-lago were used to do actual work.

Trump gets more done on "vacation" than you do in a year.

Not to mention he knows the WH is bugged by Obama's cronies

I've done more real work in a week than Trump's done in forty years.

I've probably done more than you have in your sixteen years.

Dude, leave him alone. He's an old man and need rest.

He goes there because he knows it's not bugged.

Besides, the problem wasn't THAT Obama took vacations. He didn't get a thing done and then took vacations.

You really think a guy who does that little work would have gotten to where he is now?

He can't do anything meaningful at the whitehouse cause it's wired to the ceiling

the dude in this pic looks like he has down syndrome lmfao

It can't be defended. Drumpfy is beyond defense. All they can do is cry 'SHILLLLLLL!!!1111'

He can't do much work. The man got tens of millions of dollars from his daddy, had every opportunity in the world from his silver spoon childhood, and still couldn't manage to make double digit billions. There are over a hundred other billionaires out there who made more than Trump who started from nothing.

Even fucking Oprah is worth more than Trump.

>responding to such fucking awful bait

Why do you think they are complaining about this. They want him back in the WH so they can listen in.

who is the aids ridden faggot on the bottom half of the pic?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.
I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.
You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.
Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.
But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.
You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

He built those courses. Fuck off.

>hurdur i do hvac or sheet metal

Literally the bottom tier pawns of society. Thanks for being so hard working though!

Real work makes real money, peasant.

new york would be chicago 2.0 without him

he single-handedly defeated the niggers

You know what they say about people who assume.

It's work to get big checks from daddy? Huh.

His Mexican workforce did, cuck

>Obama never works and is always on vacation

>Trump works hard it's ok if he takes vacation every other weekend

Wow, he's *only* more successful than everyone on the planet except 100 people. What a failure.

He did what he promised he'd do in less then a week

He deserves a rest

Lol Geez dude chill out much?

How does the president's job work. Does he get weekends off?

Yeah because you purposely didn't say anything. Next time I'll assume every pol poster works in private equity.

I'm sure you're typing this from the top of your 100 story luxury skyscraper...

Faggot.

It's called feigning inattention. Classic tradecraft.

Trump will streamline the president job like no president ever did. He'll create a new chain of command that passes by a war room, Right bellow Pence.

He's gonna revolutionize the way of being President.

I agree Trump should focus full time on tearing down liberal legislation and making sure the libs can never gain influence in this country ever again. He should dedicate himself 100%

>Trump is going too fast in his first 100 days in office! Hes not respecting the separation of powers and is just pushing his agenda with EOs and getting too much done for us to keep up with.

>Trump goes on too many vacations, why arent you upset?

Fucking leftists.

>Plays golf on weekend
>That counts as a vacation!

Trump did more in one week than Obama did in his entire Presidency.

Is it actually a dude or is it a >him

Oh wow dude, is that you in the pic?

This is how the man does business. I hope hes on the golf course 24 hrs a day.

eat shit you kike shill mother fucker

Do you Americans count every half day off as a "vacation"

If that's the case I genuinely feel sorry for you people. Not only are you becoming a non white majority country, but you think days off are fucking vacations.

Watching your wife have sex with black men doesn't classify as 'work', hombre.

Hey Neal. Look!

youtube.com/watch?v=0TRqE7rmi3g

he leaves the white house because it leaks like a sieve

well put

Yeah that's actually exactly how it works here. You also have to work a certain number of days to "earn" your own sick time

>single-handedly

Actually it was him and Giuliani.