Why does Canada have such red-pilled intellectuals while American intellectuals are nothing but blue-pilled goyim?

Why does Canada have such red-pilled intellectuals while American intellectuals are nothing but blue-pilled goyim?

Could it be that Canadian culture is superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

skreened.com/based_stick_man/based-stick-man-shirt
youtube.com/watch?v=PXXG_sOjPDk
youtube.com/watch?v=79BedZvVF7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah

Canada is Anglo
Anglos are human, it's no coincidence Anglo and angel look similar
Americans are German
Germans are subhuman, it's no coincidence German and garbage look similar

WHERE 2 COP????

merci

>canadian
>intellectuals

Never mind I don't help french niggers

A

Enlightened intelligent Canadian

not even french

Then don't say Merci stupid cunt we're in Canada speak English

>Enlightened intelligent Canadian

That's an oxymoron.

sage

Everybody that has ambitions and/or is worth something has already moved to US.
Canada pathetically spends all their time obsessing over the United States waiting for the moment to virtue signal or LARP as american when something happens in the US
>as a Canadian I feel sorry for you US...
>wow US is so backwards thank god I live in Canada
>Here in Canada we...
fucking cunts

Shut the fuck up, you stole red from OUR flag cunt if it weren't for Canada Portugal as it exists today wouldn't exist. You should thank us

because canada is 95% leftist. we still have some hope.

hey user, it's been a while
have you sorted yourself yet?

Name one other than Peterson

Probably because our intellectuals get paid to call Tom Brady a cheater

Its one person, Philosopher Kings are a rare breed on this Earth.

Canada is cucked beyond repair. Peterson is the last bastion of reason in Canadian universities.

Based Peterson retweeted this two days ago. Very subtle, if it's intentional redpilling. There's a very good reason why sociologists are afraid of biology, because it's a road to immediatly goes to racerealism. Sociologists know this, and that's why they go to lengths into ignoring biology. Some of them apparently even truly believe that natural/sexual selection doesn't have anything to do with sociology, they have brainwashed themselves that bad. And that's THAT.

Fugg, I totally forgot about that :D

skreened.com/based_stick_man/based-stick-man-shirt

JBP is probably the least overrated celeb of his kind. The man has truly profound ideas and the orator's gift.

He's not Canadian; He's Albertan.

America and Canada are practically the same country. Everything you know is just a surface lie.

THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT RESCUING YOUR FATHER EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH

Canacuck culture is definitely not superior, and if you think that you should be retarded.
The thing is that Canacuck has much less jewish control then Murica.
Murica always have been and always will be a jew paradise, and a country ruled by jews, for jews.
You can see it by the BILLIONS that Obongo gave to Israel a couple of days before The God Emperor had taken the throne.

Varies region by region.
Most people in canada blue pill because retarded or bluepill to get job with retards.

In vancouver 80 percent bluepill while the 20% make money.

He is the only one with the vision and the balls to speak out. The rest are cucked.

Fucking smart guy. He marks the end of Post modernism and heralds the return of history.

Listen to all his stuff and you will be enlightened.

Leafbro here. In Australia on a visa. The reason is simple: our culture is much more left leaning. Progressives love it here. So once some one starts to raise their power level they have to raise it extremely high to cut through all the progressive shit.

That's all it is.

Peterson is from Alberta which is basically America and had its own secession movement with the intent to join the USA in the 80s.

No you fucking leaf shitposter. The professor is an exception to the rule.

even the tip top american intellectuals dont like america

>tip top
I'm sure there are plenty of intellectuals who are more prominent in America than Chomsky. If you're speaking of intellectual worth, than he's excluded because of that as well, as his universal grammar theory has almost been completely discarded by linguists, and he's wrong about just everything.

>red-pilled intellectuals
Seriously, like fucking who? We have this Peterson faggot, and then who else?

Jordan Peterson is pretty much what confused, angry, and pathetic western young people need

youtube.com/watch?v=PXXG_sOjPDk

>I'm sure there are plenty of intellectuals who are more prominent in America than Chomsky.
feel free to name some instead of talking out of your asss

chomsky is literally known the world over

literally what?

>Noam "KHMER ROGUE DINDU NUFFIN!" Chomsky

>Noam "MUH SEMANTICS" Chomsky

>Noam "PANDERING TO LITERALLY WHO LEFTIST" Chomsky

>Noam "SAM HARRIS IS A RACIST BIGOT BECAUSE HE CRITICIZED ISLAM" Chomsky

Because despite the FUCKIN LEAF meme here, we're the last bastion of the West. Most people here are based as fuck. The majority of our people live outside of the big cities due to our immense spaced out suburbs and rural areas.
I'm 3 hours away from Toronto and I live in a town of 500 people, and there are only whites here.
Our country is 84% white.
We're young enough as a country that some of our living relatives actually remember people who came over here in 1867.
We have strong European roots.

So our intellectuals are based as fuck because up until 5 years ago our national identity was one of the strongest in the world and we got shit for putting our THE LEAF on everything.

>chomsky is literally known the world over
If that's the only requirement, we have Al Gore and Bill Clinton, and Bill Gates.

>mfw I realize that I actually did plunge into chaos and rescued my father when we found out my mom had been having an affair

It was a pretty crazy period of time looking back. I had just graduated high school and had to grow the fuck up really quickly.

I should probably get around to taking Peterson's Self-Authoring course.

>Noam "SAM HARRIS IS A RACIST BIGOT BECAUSE HE CRITICIZED ISLAM" Chomsky
kek, did he literally call Harris racist?

>Al Gore and Bill Clinton, and Bill Gates.
you're seriously throwing these 3 in the ring as intellectuals?

laughable

No he's laughing at you for listing Chomsky if all you're going on is notoriety.

Not in the cities unfortunately. We're vastly outnumbered due to the influx of trashy cultures and ways of life. They suck and blame everything on someone else instead of looking within.

However, when you get out of the city areas, usually at least an hr, things change and more people open and honest about their opinions and their way of life.

Canada is a slave to the smelly french.

when did notoriety enter the conversation? the only factor mentioned was prominence

I took a bunch of sociology courses in University. In general I find the discipline extremely retarded (Peterson said the same thing, more specifically he said "the entire discipline is completely corrupt").

The things I've noticed about sociology courses are:

1. They are used to train activists for leftist causes. This isn't something they do unconsciously or implicitly, it's explicitly explained in most sociology survey courses that advocating for political change is a part of the discipline. In one course I took, this was explained on a slide alongside the Marx quote "the point of philosophy is not to interpret the world but to change it."

2. It's an article of faith in the discipline to take the "nurture" side in the nature-nurture debate. Granted, psychologists do a similar thing when talking about IQ, saying it's all nature no nurture. But the partisanship and one-sidedness is MUCH more extreme in sociology. I had a prof once tell me that people who take the 'nature' side are just racist and sexist, and said that the reason it's wrong is because it leads to inequality. SJW moralizing and unpalatable consequences fallacy all in one hit! Nice!

3. They make next to no effort to be 'scientific' outside of using some really basic statistics (to justify pre-determined conclusions that were obtained un-scientifically). The whole discipline is obsessed with 'theory': the functionalist theory of x, the interactionist theory of y, the conflict theory of z. There's nothing wrong with theories in and of themselves, but in sociology, they are treated as an end in themselves to such an extent that you're really just getting dumbed-down philosophy, not actual social science.

LEL
I love canacuck crack smoke delusions.
>last bastion of the West
LEL
>based as fuck in my 5000 person white trash incest junkie shanty town
Small Town Canada is fucking G-H-E-T-T-O white trash .

Clinton and Gates are far more prominent than Gates, and Gates is an intellectual, no matter how actually useful and beneficial he has been to mankind. Perhaps his claim to fame isn't his current contributions, but neither is Chomsky's.

Drugs and alcohol is a very canadian way of life.
What "trashy" cultures have ruined Canada?
Most homeless and drug addicts are white in Canada.

Drugs and alcohol is a way of life for most canadians and you don't know that you live a very sheltered life.

youtube.com/watch?v=79BedZvVF7

>youtube.com/watch?v=79BedZvVF7
> This video does not exist.

>Most homeless and drug addicts are white in Canada

Yeah no shit, our nation is 84% white and was over 90% white just 10 years ago.

>Drug and alcohol is a very Canadian way of life

Only on the West Cost and nigger influenced cities like Toronto and Edmonton. The majority of people here drink, that's true but drinking is not inherently degenerate.

>What trashy cultures have ruined Canada

American niggers who's music has poisoned the minds of our youths. We don't have enough blacks in our cities to have real gang issues or "thugs" so the white children who listen to that garbage idolize it because it makes them feel tough.
The same problem as anywhere else. Jews pushing nigger noise.

I think US has more red-pilled intellectuals than Canada for example Jared Taylor, Richard Spencer or David Duke.
Half-intellectuals could be Andrew Anglin, Red Ice staff.

Partly red-pilled are Alex Jones (InfoWars stuff), Pat Buchanan, Roger Stone, Ann Coulter, Tucker Carlson etc.

Not bad rooster

>Small Town Canada is fucking G-H-E-T-T-O white trash .
(((Torontonian))) detected

Everything we have we owe to the U.S.

Without the U.S. war of Independence we'd still be sucking on the dusty teet of Queen Elizabeth II.
And to think that we fought on the side of the monarchy.
We've been a cucked nation for a long time.

In Canada it's legal to fuck dogs and milk comes in bags