Drumpf campaign spoke with Russian Ambassador about closer cooperation five months before election

Drumpf is getting closer and closer to impeachment.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-adviser-jeffrey-jd-gordon-speak-russia-ambassador-sergey-kislyak-us-relations-isis-a7616436.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/TheBhadBhabie/status/839211409552506880
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/5/sergey-kislyak-russian-ambassador-met-nancy-pelosi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUmp

Fuck off shill

.... So? It's bad to want better relationships with foreign powers? Fucking derangement.

Nothing will come of it.

Just like all diplomatic communication.

>the potential president cannot speak to the representative of our most significant geo-political adversary

Kk gas yourself

>Democrats are still using this 5 month old argument that has been disproven multiple times

They must be getting really desperate considering half of them are going to be in jail within 2 months

>speaking with foreign countries is grounds for impeachment.

yeah no, fuck off. he even campaigned on better cooperation with russia.

>these butthurt trumpkins sucking commie cocks

>Cooperating with foreign powers is bad

Fuck off shill. Whats more concerning that this information was illegally obtained by Obongo's administration. King nigger is headed to gitmo.

Not an argument.

Obama did the same thing in Afghanistan in 2008. Sage.

Sup Forums BTFO
drumpftards on suicide watch
#impeachtrump
#notmypresident
#unfit

lefties getting more and more desperate. before they were like "these rape charges are big! they'll be the end of trump!" now they're like "oh uhm, the president spoke with an ambassador. this will be the end of him!"

god damn funny. must suck to be you when trump is doing so well.

also not an argument

wrong place motherfucker

>muh russia

into the trash you go.

How is this not an argument

>trump met with Russia's ambassador (article implys this is a problem)

>comments explain why this isn't a problem

You don't have an argument

Obama and McCain spoke to the Russian prime minister while Russia was invading the us ally of Georgia in 2008 before either of them were president

Should've spoke to Ukraine, amirite?

Go back to /r/politics and your Reddit fagboard

No, Hillary should've won!

Russia is no longer communist.
See THE LAST 30 FUCKING YEARS

Daily Reminder

lmao media scared shitless

enjoy your cold jail cells you wiretapping CIA cunts

My god man did u even read the article? Dude had a 5 minute conversation with the amb AT the RNC about working together against muzzie terror. That's fucking it. Giant fucking nothing sandwich.

>my annoyance with the shills outweighed my inclination to not reply and not give them .02 shekels.

OH SHI-

Loser.

The Daily Rag lol

WIRETAPPING A POLITICAL OPPONENT DURING AN ELECTION CAMPAIGN

WORSE THAN NIXON

Nixon did nothing wrong

it is not illegal to speak to foreign governments.

sage

Well, i think she would've won if she was running campaign to be the president of Ukraine.

cucked leaf, enjoy trudeau, Trump is more of a man than him

>Trump campaign gets ducks in a row before election in case they win, so that they're not behind the 8 ball.
>Drumpf is a crypto-communist Russian asset.

If anyone think that this isn't SOP, you should eliminate yourself from the gene pool, or better yet, end it now stop using resources better suited for others.

They didn't lie about it over and over and over.

It is when those foreign governments are meddling in your elections

digits of truth

EPA
Trade with China
OPEC and the Petrodollar
Spying on a rival political party and lying about it when caught
Bombing Cambodia and Laos because muh freedoms

This same stupid fucking shill with the Ukrainian proxy every day.

Yes, fucking sage this shit. There are too many of these threads already mucking this place up.

kek, we're going to be buddies with russia get over it non country.

t. Cnn

Oh, look it's the All Powerful Motherland Russia's Strength Knows No Bound and Easily Undercut America's Democrat Republic meme again.

Die, bitch. Die.

Please review how the American government works. Trump is impeachment-proof.

Is that a rare merchant?

Nein media created a boogie man russia.
While china and israel are considered not harmfull at all

Not a country.

Diplomacy is now only allowed when the left does it.

Lol thats funny shit. Thats all the left is hoping for, but will never happen. ;)

Honestly, the mental gymnastics by drumpfkins is so amusing!

Are you scared for your cheeto benito???

>his campaign spoke with another country's ambassador about closer cooperation
wow what a fucking crime

you make me ashamed to be ukrainian.
i hope you're shilling for money just to survive and dont actually think this bullshit.
people like hillary are responsible for fucking ukraine more than russia could/would/has before.
the US does not have a border with ukraine, why should they be causing insurrection there?

fun fact: joe biden's son (a monsanto shareholder) helped to secure some of ukraine's black earth as a grounds for GMO experimentation.
Congrats!
you're even more cucked than sweden, yet terrible quality of life.
A new low for a single nation to reach.

Who wins if USA and Russia destroy each other?

I trought lefties liked comunism.

What are are you?

13?

> Impeachment
> Republican congress

Sure it is.

>I'm about to move into a mostly black neighborhood, where the whites that are there are overly aggressive to the black people.
>before I move there I go and meet with these black families, tell them I want to be there for them as a friend, and to maybe undo some of the tensions around the area

>this is somehow a bad thing.
your turn, shill

Impeachment will never happen.
It will not be accepted and we can easily stop the stupid politicians with force.

Well he did pass affirmative action

Я yкpaїнcький, я нe пpoкci зaзивaлa!

You tards are pathetic. This is a replay of the "let's flip the electors" bullshit.

Looks like the wiretapping claimed that turns out to be true really struck a nerve for a bongo

Deep State lashing out if CIA FBI whoever the fuck already knew this before he was elected they purposely let a traitor become president for no fucking reason other than to throw a fit fit after we won

>implying republicunts weren't viciously attacking Trump

fake

t. donbass

>vault 7 reveals CIA flase flags other countries through cyber attacks
>russia hacked the election you can tell because they left russian clues about how they're totally russian!

This, but no way they'd impeach. Their party would be as fucked as the demtards.

Only when they are being paid for their subversion in Academia

>If we win will you help us bomb ISIS better?
>Sure

REEEEEEEE COLLUSION IN THE ELECTIONNNNNNN

How do they manage to make their article headlines differ from the content of the articles so absolutely.

Can't even into Google translate correctly.

This. The left is clutching at straws.
If anything is to be proven is that this kislyiak guy gets around and talks to a lot of people. I'm surprised he's as fat as he is.

Welp I guess it's the Bruces' turn now.

video and audio evidence or didn't happen

So you are saying it's treason to talk to your enemy? Talk about where you would like to head with policy?You one of those antifa cunts or just fucking autistic in general.

Don't forget, you fuck with Russia and they can incinerate your world in about 20 min. And there is nothing you can do to prevent it. . They have bomb shelters. You do not. The smart thing is to talk to them.

Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking retard.

>impeachment

well, i guess the court proceeding outlay can be financed through obama's slush fund

mobile.twitter.com/TheBhadBhabie/status/839211409552506880

BTFO
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/5/sergey-kislyak-russian-ambassador-met-nancy-pelosi/

>Hey putin, lets not be enemies, lets be friends, would be good ya?
>okeydokey trumpster

IMPEACH HIM, BLUMPF DUN FUCKED UP THIS TIME, REMMEBER THE COLD WAR... ALL THOSE MOVIES... RUSSIA IS BAD OKAY

The ambassador attended on of Trump's receptions, along with a bunch of other ambassadors. Trump shook his hand and greeted him, that's literally it.

That's what they're trying to spin as "met with the Russian ambassador".

>If I win can we team up on ISIS?
>I guess so

REEEEEEE IMPEACH THIS COMMIE INFILTRATOR

>Drumpf campaign spoke with Russian Ambassador about closer cooperation five months before election.
Yeah.. there was a lot of that shit going around.

>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/5/sergey-kislyak-russian-ambassador-met-nancy-pelosi/

The guys has met with Democrats personally waaaaaaay more

“We were meeting with the president of Russia. He brought an entourage in with him. He was the one who was doing the talking,” Mrs. Pelosi said on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

Kek

Uumm sorry sweety. Drumpfkins has ties with Russia and will be impeached soon. He's finished honey

>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/5/sergey-kislyak-russian-ambassador-met-nancy-pelosi/
Do the Democrats all get kicked out as well, or is it just Trump you're worried about?

Sergey is not a democrat you dumbfuck

No, if they were still communist, leftists would still support them-like they did in the cold war.

Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Shumer are Democrats you dumbfuck.

this is a weak defense to the Vault 7

>“[We should] cooperate more against radical Islamic extremists; we should not have situations where people are coming from Chechnya to blow up the Boston marathon. We should listen to the Russians when they are warning us about terror suspects,” Mr Gordon said about his conversation. “This was about it. It was maximum five minutes.”

>It was maximum five minutes.

an advisor no one has ever heard of, went and had a nice little conversation exchanging vague goals and nicities.

There's a reason the MSM hasn't bit on this one. It's absolutely dogshit.

So.. what is the problem? Presidential candidates sometimes talk with other countries, their ambassadors and so on. Depending on their platform, they actually might need to do so, depending on what they plan for the nation. Closer cooperation with russia - without context, it could be anything from ISIS to trade - isn't anything criminal either. Far from it.
Get fucked, shill.

oh yeah, i forgot to mention it was in public at the RNC in july,

>The adviser, Jeffrey “JD” Gordon, said he spoke to Sergey Kislyak at the Republican National Convention in July about Mr Trump’s desire to reset the strategic relationship

>Presidential candidate talks with the other country in how to best fulfill their goals against a mutual enemy.