Found CIA in Switzerland and Germany!

I think i just found a CIA Asset in Switzerland. Does the Swiss Gov know about it? Should i report it?

The web server: ShellTerm210.com is mentioned as a test server here: wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17760555.html

Whois tells me its hosted by: 1api.net/about-us that also is listed under a different name hexonet.net/about-hexonet/executives.

it was renewed today, so looks like they changed things to get rid of their trails.

What i dont get: the server is now owned by Claude Hohl. He also owns a website that is now a BLOG.
scratchbook.ch in the past it looks like it is a test server as well : archive.is/paste.scratchbook.ch

Pic below is the Building.

Can someone make sense out of this? Can someone give me advice, should i call the newspaper or Swiss Police to report it?

Other urls found in this thread:

scratchbook.ch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catlin_Group
hexonet.net/about-hexonet/executives
1api.net/about-us
twitter.com/MOD_Russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

.ch is swiss domain

Looks like they have some kind of backup generators or construction going on in the back. Is that an antenna? Switzerland is neutral, why would they work with the CIA?

Lass die scheisse auffliegen. Poste es überall und sende es allen!

Looks like the building is owned by CATLIN insurance. ??

And his stupid blog is talking about the CIA leak wtf?

scratchbook.ch

this insurance that i never heard of is based in bermuda:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catlin_Group

Revenue $4,400 million (2014)[1]
Operating income
$488 million (2014)[1]
Profit $418 million (2014)[1]

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE. I dont want to know. Fucking rabbithole.

Try the police but i doubt they will do much or just tip off some newspaper but as before, i doubt they do anything since they are too busy nitpicking about trump.

just bomb the place

Because they are being forced to the same way the US intelligence agencies control the entire world including the US.

Hey CIA, what'cha doing?

Funny that nobody cares.

Don t let them slide this.

bump

idk i thought about it. Idk maybe the swiss gov knows and if i go to the cops and report it...they might not like that very much.

i just hope the GOV knows about it and has it under control.

I just don't have the ressources neither the knowledge to do something about it. Sorry, man but its good to be informed.

Stop now.

Our government is a joke. They are all greaseballs being well-oiled by lobbyist shills. I have very little faith in it.

and another frome me

Cease your queries at once.

You have been warned.

How about no?

Oh Mann. Schau, dass du es auf jeden Fall den alternativen Medien zukommen lässt. Auf keinen Fall im Keller verstecken!!!

NIGGER, NEUHAUS IS LITERALLY 5 MINUTES FROM WHERE I LIVE

THIS.

Every single person on Sup Forums says the same about their government, your government is extremely successful, not a joke at all

Ok. Can i at least get some money? I can help you guys with better memes. I lurked and posted here for many years and i got in depth knowledge of memes.

Sorry guys. Too deep of a rabbit hole. I just want to enjoy life.

>queer-ies

Fuck you faggot.

Why me? Do it your self if you are so brave.

Wtf will this even achieve? i dont have a beef with the CIA? i frankly dont care. I just want to enjoy life, thats it.

Just curios if our GOV knows it and i hope they know. But fuck me i wont get involved. Nobody will pay my bills for doing it. Right?

Seriously its a fucked up world.

ITT: Honeypot/Datamine

No Honeypot, its a stupid ass test server.

Why Switzerland tho? Dont they have fucking test servers at home? seriously retarded.

Also why register it on a name with an adress that belongs to an Insurance company based in the Bermudas. That is so retarded. Seriously dumb.
The person responsible should be fired.

It sure would be a shame if Wikileaks Vault 7 resulted in CIA assets being identified and paralyzed with mini-Maidans.

Sure its successful but the EU bootlicking keeps increasing from year to year and the will of the people recently was ignored, only due to the EU being a bitch about it and our foreign affairs diplomat wanted to gift the EU one billion, just like that for no real reason. Good thing he was stopped. Yet the EU refuses to bargain or negotiate with us.

@CIA

hexonet.net/about-hexonet/executives and 1api.net/about-us

use the exact photographs, at least change it up a bit. Otherwise it either looks like fraud or the CIA front it is.

Seriously, i could do a way better job then this. Who the fuck is in charge there?

hahahaha i just wanted to scare you, calm down, i'm this guy
i know where the house is, it's across from my bank

Then why did you uncover and made a thread about in the first place? Should have just left everyone in the dark not knowing about it.

Disclaimer, i like the CIA. Infact i LOVE the CIA. I really do. I was just curious about it. Thats it.

Also its Trumps CIA so i love it even more!

So you took the registered website?

Proof it and post a screen cap of this thread on your shitty blog: scratchbook.ch

I will go take look. Where is it located ?

The real question is: Who fucking cares OP? They don't bother me or my daily life so they can suck deez nuts for all I care.

nah man im not this guy im the "other poster"
i live near neuhaus where the person is registered

Dude, same here. I have no problem with the CIA and i respect them. THIS IS NOT SATIRE:

I respect them, they keep us safe and all the shit i posted here DOES NOT reflect any of my true believes and opinions, not based on real events and are a creation of my fantasy.

I wish i had a way to delete this Thread. Sadly there is no way. I would suggest the Mods just to delete it.

mach der nöd grad it hose, ueli.

>I-I was just pretending.
We got you now faggot. SIDF is always on the lookout here.

>Can someone give me advice, should i call the newspaper or Swiss Police to report it?
Bomb it

user, no.

Stop posting before they blow your brakes!

>Switzerland is neutral

top kek

your """country""" is a kike bank, it's not an actual country

[inaudible roach noises]

He's right though. Without the people who own the money living there you wouldn't have all your cultural protections.

yeah and so what?
we are still a country.

who's main exports are chocolate and cuckoo clocks

where is OP?

Lets call it a day guys! No more posts. It was a mistake to write about this, i only worried that the Swiss GOV might not be aware of it.

Looking at the Gate of that building, considering its a Insurance based in the Bermudas it was a retarded assumption.

Lets let it go.

bump i guess

Is that steel beams all around it? The building seems quite well reinforced.

Yep, we really should bump this thread. Also sent to the FedPol.

Fucking this. And probably Nuclear Bunkers/Tunnels in the mountains

lul imma bump this shit all night, just because youre such as spineless faggot.
at least leave an assumption what they could have done with it and i might change my mind

Guess he's hiding somewhere, trying to hide from the big mean Cia.

Nice try CIA.

Don't try to connect it.

Post information to swiss press and Guardian.

You will be disappeared, user.

Yo man keep calm
I was the one who posted this

add me in the screencap

There is a direct connection between the Catlin Group and the CIA.

Catlin Group financed/ran a group to survey coral reef damage, and hooked up with the CIA to utilize some of its recognition software.

https:// webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:H7snHrMSDDAJ:www.eenews.net/climatewire/stories/1059985645/print+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

OP might commit sudoku by drowning in mountain shekels.
You never know when the SIDF will hit you.

Sage

Bump

>implying the Swiss govt doesnt know about it

Hope you didnt take those pictures with an Android.

Who cares

u angy bro?

@Mods, please get rid of this.

Why not? Even the CIA needs to know if their houses are in good shape sometimes.

I hope no one will order pizzas to these guys

I really feel like we should forward this to
twitter.com/MOD_Russia
for uhm research and stuff

That's the core of this. Most people, me included, are not educated enough on this subject to know what to do about it politically.

How do you determine what hacking tools are "ethical" for a spy agency to use>

You mad proxybro?

Or are you actually in that building?

nah i was just joking

I hold wikileaks responsible for this. Innocent people like me and you are being dragged into something they dont want.

Also its really stupid to register the server on a private Person with the address inside an insurance building you can find on Googlemaps/Streetview and that is based in the Bermudas.

Both Wikileaks reckless actions and who ever decided to register the website on this address/name should really be held accountable.

Innocent people might get harmed because they were curious and worried, I'm not even kidding. Its just really messed up.

We shouldn't know, we dont want to know. Please spear us this crap.

Report the thread and ask for a deletion in the irc

but yo what is it with neuhaus sg
i know this place really well

>Wikileaks reckless actions

Jesus Christ, grow a fucking spine.

CIAniggers and their assets don't deserve any sympathy from us.

How's your wife's son doing?

>twitter.com/MOD_Russia

I used to laugh about this clip of the CNN guy telling us its their job to look at Wikileaks releases.
I get it now. I do. Its not that funny once you play out all possible outcomes.

Its reckless.

Why don't you simply write an email?
Even without a proxy you are doing nothing illegal and they can't spy you more than they already do right now.

You're a kikedom

Nothing more.

You don't have to look for it. There is one CIA satellite/receiver plus station directly on top of the American embassy in berlin.
Open "secret".

This is a whole lot of nothing, no one read anything that is posted in this thread.

>I get it now. I do. Its not that funny once you play out all possible outcomes.

Holy shit nigger, you are such a faggot.

What did they do? Knock on their door?

untile two days ago this board was all "Assange is dead" and "Vault 7 is garbage" and "Wikileaks is compromised and will only spread disinfo".

Today Wikileaks is your guy?

Have you even looked at the leak? It is a collection of obvious/open source stuff anybody could image and concoct somehow, it is literally nothing. So a server was linked. Big deal CIA controls wikileaks and uses it anyway.

you mean nothing less.

delete this

So you're already LARPing or about to sudoku to the back of the head judging by your posts, why not investigate further? They already monitor you and know your favorite thread on /d/ anyways so nothing more to lose

>scratchbook.ch

I ain't clickin that shit nigga

post an archive link

NOTHING TO SEE HERE GOY
elvetia is cia: the country

Protip: domain name is not so interesting as the IP mentioned in the wikileaks document.

Report that shit to your government now, CIA needs to fuck right off with this google tier shit.