Why are Democrats doubling down on this Russian conspiracy garbage?

Why are Democrats doubling down on this Russian conspiracy garbage?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghan_War_documents_leak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_diplomatic_cables_leak
celebritytypes.com/morality/6/test.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im guessing it's because the left sees Russia as a Demonic entity rather than a nation.

Because it gets under Trump's and his supporters skins.

Based on his overall physical health and recent outbursts, I'm willing to bet he'll have a heart attack in office.

>Why are Democrats [doing X]
Projection. Every single time. Whatever big accusation they throw out at any given time is what they have already been doing for a while.
>Trump the groper : ritualized child sexual abuse and Hilldog laughing about getting rapists freed
>racist sexist orange misogynist cheeto! : literally trying to disempower the white male
>he'll start WW3! : Hillary and the deep state literally trying to start WW3 in Syria
>he's in cahoots with Russia! : while in cahoots with Saudi Arabia, the #1 most evil force on the planet

It's the only thing that's been moderately effective.

That said, they're wearing it out quickly and Trump has picked an excellent strategy for destroying it.

If they wanted a problem they could actually address, they would look at voter suppression in swing states. That shit's completely baldfaced and had a much more tangible effect on the election than some slav boogeyman.

But they'd rather refuse to accept that they were negligent in their own campaigning and deflect somewhere else.

>2010
And what was this supposed to refer to? It's not really a timeless image? Fast and Furious?

Not really. The turnout just wasn't there for the Dems. Turnout in general was really low for this election, the lowest it's been in 20 years.

If they get energized and turnout in 2018, then yes, they could flip the senate and deadlock the president on nearly everything.

Yes, voter ID laws are a big deal, but if liberal voters were excited about Hillary, they would have went out and gotten IDs.

Desperation

Because being pro-Russia is the one thing Trump has been 100% consistent about and it just rings true that there's something more there.

Because Putin's agents going against Putin's agents. It's a Ukrainian disease, and dems spend too much time there.

>get excited and turnout for midterms

Dems never turnout for midterms because they are too stupid to understand the importance of them

Liberals turn out for president because they think he is the king

Lol no it hasn't. If anything, they are driving the moderates farther left with their bullshit rhetoric.

they ave literally nothing left

senate? no

house? no

white house? no

most state govs? no

There were two major Wikileaks events that year:

1) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghan_War_documents_leak

2) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_diplomatic_cables_leak

Yeah except they will understand the importance of it this time around. Liberals have zero power in Washington and everybody knows it. They will do anything and everything they can to take power from Trump.

cos they got nothing else to even pretend to have an issue on

Cognitive dissonance that they were actually wrong in their approach to the election. When the media is pounding into them that they is no way they can lose for half a year and then they lose that throws people off.

Same reason women do what they do

They are emotion based rather than logic

They would rather a demon rule that makes them feel good instead of an angel that does what triggers them

its all they got op dont take it from them. liberals are the new black people. its like how black people want to be kangz

look into their eyes how can you rob them of their 1 chance to steal something from other people. just let them take the fucking bike and know your the better person for it

>they'll be able to get a bunch of blacks and illegal Mexicans to go vote for people they don't even know exsist

Lol keep dreaming leafe

Democrats won't even be a party by 2018

Everyone is emotion based. Women and the left are just more compassion based.

This is so odd considering there are so many commie soviet larpers but pretty much this

If you think about it. Trump has much more ties with China than he does with Russia. The internet shills love China though.

A small sect and those are the kind that scare everyone else further right anyway. All this shit will be an old joke by summer.

Moreso than men though

Generally speaking leftists/feminines act on "I want this" and rightists/masculines act on "I should do this"

It's Republicans too, not just Democrats. The whole thing originated from GOP Senators.

With Dems calling for investigations into Russia, Trump can point out that our spy agencies ALREADY did an investigation and found nothing.

Then he can say that there will still be an investigation into Russia....as in how/why the false Russian narrative was put out in the first place....projection.

The Democrats are cozier with russians than Trump has ever been.

>With Dems and Republics calling for investigations into Russia

ftfy, if you haven't been following there are many in the GOP (Senate/House) also publicly calling for investigation.

You're either a certified retard or low tier troll. Either way you're wrong.

The same "lack of evidence" the left points to when excoriating Trump plagues their Russian narrative.

His tactics are brilliant when you look at them objectively. Making outlandish claims, without citing concrete evidence, causes the MSM and opposition politicians to denounce the very thing they've been doing since Trumps election.

They're appealing to their violent base.

In fact it appears that this whole thing originated with GOP Senators sounding an alarm about Russia-Trump ties, and the Dems just saw an opportunity to bandwagon.

Even though GOP controls the Senate, it's the Dems who have the most seats at stake. There is almost no chance of them taking the Senate in 2018.

Also, conservatives historically do better on midterm elections because the fickle younger voters only turn out for presidential elections, which means older voters = GOP.

Dems are fucked until 2020 at the earliest and they know it.

>There is something there because i feel like it is
>Actually zero evidence.

That is exactly what CNN/Dems, and you are saying. That's how stupid you sound.

There is actually counter evidence, because the newly release documents suggest that the CIA can alter the "fingerprint" / path of hackings and server communication.

GTFO, stupid shill.

Well yeah. McMuffin got the ball rolling for McCain and Hillary.

You mean he's consistently been not anti-Russia.

Not being against a country doesn't mean you bend over and take it in the ass while you suck Putin off.

Because Trump has been slaughtering them for nearly 2 years now and they're only retort is to constantly throw shit at a wall and see what sticks. All they can do is just try and subvert him at every step. Every attack on him is an attempt at deligitizing him. Just look at all their shitty memes:
>Hillary won the popular vote
>Trump is Putin puppet
>Trump is just mouth piece, Bannon is the one truly in charge
>Trump is so stupid, he's literally illiterate.
>Trump is mentally ill, (((experts))) say

>compassion is taking from people who don't vote for you and giving it to people who don't work but do vote for you

Fuck off

> they will understand the importance of it this time around
They weren't able to understand the importance of voting for their candidate when SCOTUS was at stake, you really think they'll be able to wrap their stunted minds around midterms this time?

Because that's their only move.
The funny thing is all this 'crying wolf' only serves to help Russia in the future.

Liberals endorse harm more than conservative and more than those other qualities? Why?

They surrogate their underprivileged groups as their children so then they act as protective mothers lashing out at things that threaten their children.
Don't mix up in-group/out-group behavior.

Okay, but the graph doesn't make sense, or I'm reading it wrong. Even Conservatives endorse harm more than anything else, but why"

Take the test and you might understand better.
celebritytypes.com/morality/6/test.php

because its easier than taking responsibility

I don't know if it's the same test because it didn't mention harm.

Oh, it also called me a left-liberal, so either I took the test wrongly, or this test is whack, or my politics is independent of my morality.

Harm is labeled as care for that test. The results are not absolute you can have more of a left leaning foundation but still end up as a conservative. Post your graph.

OK, I see the confusion now from the original graph. He should have labeled it as care instead of harm here:

Because there's nothing else they can do. It's over for them.

>leaf
>leftyboo
>linking a shit get from another thread
I'm almost glad Soros plundered your nation of all its wealth reserves

muh russia is CIA's all-in move.

The fortunate side-effect of believing in their own bullshit for so long. They go by the rules of the radical, aka Saul Alinsky, and for a long time it worked with Obongo as POTUS and they got complacent. Now their shit is getting pushed in like a fudgepacker getting gang raped in an islamic country and they are just clutching onto the only card they have left before they get thrown off the roof.

This is also a very compelling reason why, however. The Kremlin declared Soros an enemy of the state. If Trump and his team are allowed to go forward with their plans and our nation becomes friendly with Russia again, extradition of Soros becomes more than a possibility.

As you may or may not know, Soros has been bankrolling the dems efforts to try and hinder Trump and his team at every chance. As you may or may not know, the Obama admin was also using taxpayer money through a slush fund to bankroll these same efforts. But if the Soros money were to disappear because Soros is locked up in the gulag, a substantial amount of black budget money would be lost for the dems and the far left as a whole.

soros on trial in russia would be glorious
trump declassifies cia undermining of georgian election would be priceless
fuck these assholes and let em hang

>The results are not absolute you can have more of a left leaning foundation but still end up as a conservative.
That reminds me of that "Nazi vs SJW" test from a few months ago: it labelled me both racist/sexist and anti-racist/feminist at the same time. I'm pretty sure only the former is actually true.

Because they are not used to not immediately getting it their way anymore. Normally a single buzzword from their side is enough to shut down the other side, they never had to worry about switching strategies or refining their "argument".

This is the first time in decades that shouting at your opponent doesn't work and they are not sure why, so they just scream the same thing again, just louder, because they assume the other side simply didn't hear them.