How is Sup Forums so easily tricked by this Russian puppet known as wiki leaks...

How is Sup Forums so easily tricked by this Russian puppet known as wiki leaks? The Russians are a threat to not just American security, but global security

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hUxY2Tz6spE
washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2017/02/17/georgetown-professor-under-fire-by-conservatives-for-lecture-about-slavery-and-islam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok sage

What did They mean by this?

>liberals spend 30 years bitching and moaning about the CIA and when wikileaks proves it all they defend the CIA because fuck drumpf

Protip: libs are without morals. They want a global world where thieves and murders are equal to good people. By any means necessary.

The only idiots who post nonsense like this have never been to wiki leaks. And since they're talking about things they have never seen/can't understand, their opinions are less than worthless.

Heres what it comes down to for me. Trump is the lawfully elected President and Chief Executive. Every single federal executive branch employee works for him. If he has decided to try a different approach with the Head of another State like Putin and Russia THATS HIS LEGAL RIGHT and its your obligation, expectation and duty to carry out his policies. You dont run shit. Thats what this all comes down to. Trump is 100% right and this so-called Deep State, that I call the Enemy State is totally in the wrong.

Literally deranged

Every time I go on Twitter and come across tweets like this, I become infuriated by the amount of retweets and comments like "We're not stupid. We know Putin is behind Wikileaks." Or, "How convenient. Trump using Wikileaks again as a distraction."

Shit is incredible to read.

A fucking Tiara

>people who think like this are allowed to exist

liberalism was co-opted in 2010 by insane faggots that eat up Marxism and communism, they're not the same libs as the ones in the 00's and before.

> Wikileaks does it's job.
> The media accuses them, baselessly, of collusion.
> No substatial evidence to date.

Where were you when conspiracy theories became popular?

Let's recap.
>CIA desperately wants to hold onto its established power in spite of Trump
>uses its own cyberweapons with faked Russian signatures (as established in the leak) to hack DNC and others
>suddenly Russia appears to be meddling in US politics
How convenient.

Everyday I see further proof that leftists are mentally ill

remember that time wikileaks got it wrong?
yeah me neither

Kris Kaspersky is dead, none russian hackers left. Chillax bro

Why are liberals so fuckin dumb?

>verified
every damn time

What do I have to do to get verified Sup Forums? Startup some jackoff business and identify as dragongender?

Remember when it was the left that praised Wikileaks?

Remember when the left pointed out we can't trust the NSA and CIA?

Remember when the left thought spying on your own citizens was wrong and police state behavior?

The memoryhole swallows all.

I believe the force behind the wiki leaks machine is the Russian Government and I also believe the American camp knows this. We can't possibly be so naive to think wiki leaks is a socially engineered site run solely by hactivists... It might of started that way but Russia has clearly won the bidding war (probably paid the most and offered the creator the best protection).

the Russians are our ally

>disgruntled CIA contractor releases the goods on their hacking
>muh Russia behind it all
Yeah, so Russia has hacked their contractors brains?

They might be "working" with Trump but they'll never be "loyal" to him.

So how did Russia hijack the election exactly?

really we are going with this argument. out of all the other things you could have said OP
you chose to be a shill. thats it. papa is getting his belt

Literally Shareblue

>CIA are now celebrated heros of the left...

START SPINNING HITCH

Get off the board, Vladimir. And put a shirt on.

>liberals defending CIA

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Also

>genderqueer
>army vet

Disgusting.

>forgetting snowden started off this whole shitshow
How convenient indeed...

>spying on Trump for at least half a year now
>no evidence of him colluding with a single one of those groups
The CIA should probably try sucking Trump's dicks for his secret methods of pulling all that off in secret.

fuck off shill, give me some proof

Honestly, I identify as a communist but these faggots really piss me off.

I wait in anticipation for the day Putin throws Trump under the bus lulz

Its seems you know all of the criteria, it should be easy for you to get

>I identify as a communist
End your fucking life faggot

The reason these people are so hysterical is because deep down they know their ideology is bullshit. Like, this guy is "genderqueer", there's no way he actually thinks that's a real thing, it's all just a social meme he uses to boost his perceived social status. Thats why it's important for them to protect the politically correct establishment so much, they can sense this stuff is slipping away and they built their identity off of it which has no actual validity.

Nice try, CIA

Real marxists and communists hate liberals.
t. Mao

>End your fucking life faggot

Not until I find (You) and end your's first. :^)

Lol someone said they would blam the russians on wikileaks..
Im living in a Tom Clancy novel

Part of Sup Forums is what I call "the 14 year old philosopher".They don't subscribe to "arguments from authority". They choose not to believe in things just because other people claim them to be credible. Sup Forums is full of idiot though who assume that if any "authority" says it, the information must be inherently false. They are just as much sheep as the people they call bluepilled. They enjoy being contrarian and edgy.

Another part of Sup Forums is just made from white nationalists who are smart enough to put 2 and 2 together. They understand that Russia hacked their elections, but because it got them closer to an ethno-state they don't really care.

Generally people here have a stake in the Russia stuff not being true so they ignore the evidence. The internet has balkanized the ideological tribes. Arguing from reason, especially here is not a good use of time. People need to have their emotions affirmed before they will listen.

Pfff
Nice essay faggot.

youre the gayest faggot ive seen in a while, saying anything more to you would be thoughtwaste

>CIA exposed as big brother wannabes
>" But what about Trump though xD"
I could would chimp out on this faggot irl

This is the correct read on exactly what happened.

Please let there be evidence, if there is a concrete proof of collusion by proxy between Assange and Trump... that would get him impeached.

SAGE THIS 1 POST ID

Really made me think, user. Made me think if I was you I would kill myself.
Quality bait, tho.

people in this thread act like there isn't a memetic warfare liberated right now

nice try cia

sage plz

>total faggot
>supports the deep state
What could possibly be worse?

This.

but the islamic cunts raping and killing in first world nations like Germany and France are not a threat?

Leftist hawk in the house

Chillary my Dog

Never cared for wikileaks

Who gives a shit if some journalists rolling round with ISIS got ended

Treat your enemy like your enemy

Now if you can't see them as Russian shills, you mad retarded

MOSSACK FONSECA bitches

>They want a global world where thieves and murders are equal to good people.
Don't forget pedophiles and rapists and terrorists and gangbanger blacks, and all the little ones like whores and adulterers and addicts and the lazy and gluttonous. Their whole ideology is just about destroying the moral conscience.

>so-called Deep State, that I call the Enemy State is totally in the wrong.
They're not just in the wrong, they're committing high treason, threatening a coup, risking a civil war, and should face the highest penalty for that.

They're drones incapable of independent thought. They're what our elites want to socially engineer all of us to be. Docile and obedient.

If Russia really was behind all this, I'd just be thanking the Russians.

If this is the case then I'm sure that the CIA has some proof as to how all of this is just fake news right? They have all of the incentive in the world to prove that wikileaks made it all up and ruin their credibility forever.
they're going to do that right? RiGHT!?

Who the fook are all these verified faggots? I never heard of them.

I don't even care if it is the Russians. Nobody is scared of them. They just don't want a war with us, and we don't want one with them. We just want to be rid of this globalist clique and have our sovereignty and sanity back.

But-but-but the Russians are Nazis just like they were when we fought them in World War II.

Contaminating the purity of our precious bodily fluids.

i honestly think a civil war is the only way now.
it doesnt matter how much proof you have, these people just dont care.

Obviously Trump and Putin were speaking telepathically.

>leftists are literally defending the CIA and NSA now
What a time to be alive

It's beautiful. It's liberating when you know some obnoxious people legitimately need to suffer, so you can wish that on them in good conscience. And they need to suffer, not out of punishment, but because that's the withdrawal symptoms from all this conditioning. Like addicts and mentally ill people who refuse to get help, they really need to hit rock bottom. But it really feels good to see them suffer.

>liberal joiner-follower beta male tries to justify his pathetic submissive tendencies with a really bad attempt to psychoanalyze Sup Forums
The "14 year old philosophers" are all fucking liberals you know.

Not an argument.

We just like humiliating the shills by showing them how weak their act is.

>everyone is hitler!
>no wait now everyone is russian!
>and we are facists!
>no wait now YOU are the facists!

Average brain damaged leftie has NO self awareness and therefor cannot see how insane they look

youtube.com/watch?v=hUxY2Tz6spE

>genderqueer
>army vet

makes sense to me.

>Georgetown is the best university for foreign affairs/securities studies and every single job in this field demands/wants a masters.
>Apply.

>Every single fucking time I see some stupid shit in the news it's Georgetown. Their professor went apeshit on a Muslim democrat who voted for Trump.

washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2017/02/17/georgetown-professor-under-fire-by-conservatives-for-lecture-about-slavery-and-islam/ I can understand the academic context of explaining that most of human history has not defined consent in a 20th century Western way or that slavery in Islam ranged from tyrannical and oppressive to a posh existence as a warrior elite but
>“I don’t think it’s morally evil to own somebody,”
How the fuck does this guy still have a job there.

>Now this faggot.

Course he's also an Army vet and that doesn't mean the entire army is full of genderqueer retards but at least my undergraduate uni

But christ almighty it all feels like God telling me to look elsewhere.

>There was collusion between Trump, Assange, and Russia
Wrong