It's Womens day tomorrow-Get in the bunker

How will we survive tomorrow?
What will go down tomorrow?

I think we can go a day without sandwiches.

>womens' day
>celebration for vaginas, resource mooching and emotional instability
The day may come, when the courage of men succeeds.

subway is glad when the competition is gone

is there a lot of women doing this for real or its just 10k annoying cunt around the world

>Womens day tomorrow

someone give me a quick rundown on what that is

>Yesterday there were no girls in my parents' basement...I mean, my apartment.

>Today there are no girls in my parents' basement...I mean, my apartment.

>Tomorrow there will be no girls in my parents' basement...I mean, my apartment.

Call me crazy, but I don't think Sup Forums would actually notice

>someone give me a quick rundown
i got you senpai

If anyone bothers to inform me personally, I'll tell them "oh, OK" and carry on with my work.

Break out the Frauschreck

In a nutshell, women are trying to raise awareness of women's contributions beyond child-rearing to society by "going on strike" for a day. This is part of a calculated move to royally piss off MRAs and trick them into saying something stupid that further marginalizes the redpilled.

Post uncut benors inside imgurs

Why don't women have a whole month? Are they inferior to blacks?

Jew holiday to destroy Western values

I bet you won't notice, like the day without immigrants.

Whats so special about women day?
I dont get it.

>Women don't show up to work
>Don't notify their employers
>Return to work on Thursday to find they are no longer employed
MUH WAGE GAP

So the women where I work won't show up? I see productivity increasing 200%. Screencap this.

The day where productivity goes up by 150%.

Sweet, as a dude I am skipping work. It is rather sexist if they do not permit me to celebrate the proud working women in our community.

The only womyn celebrating thus day are lonely kikebook moms looking for something to fill their empty and meaningless lives.

everything will work better than normally

I didn't even know about the first one outside of Sup Forums and after the fact. Even fewer wymynz are gonna do this one because it could put their jobs at risk.

All you fags genuinely anticipating something are like little kids who go looking for leprechauns on St Patrick's Day and think every little thing even slightly out of the ordinary is "a clue."

imo we should start pushing for a women's decade or sth like that, maybe a women's millenium

Are you on the rag?

If I found out at my workplace that some women didn't turn up to work because of this shit and without consequence, I'd go home immediatly without hesitation.

A whole school district in Virginia is closed tomorrow because they had over 300 women confirm they aren't coming.

>they aren't cumming

It's just jews, nothing much to explain

Absolutely. No one has time for special snowflake bs. We're all in or we're not all in.

I think that other user is on the rag and has swollen ankles. Acting like a bitch and so stand-offish might work for his mom to bring him tendies at home, but in the real world everyone sees thru that shit attitude.

Sup Forums does it again...or doesn't it?

Are they going to have a WOMANS DAY MARCH every fucking months now and act like victims forever? White American woman are the least oppressed people on the fucking planet.

>What will go down tomorrow?

Spoiled cunt white women will pretend to show solidarity to their fellow womynz around the world by changing their goybook or twitter avatars or maybe using a filter. They will then go back to doing nothing.

Who are those fine gentlemen?

Mens' day is every other day of the year, because what have women done to get humanity this far other than carry children?

>Sup Forums making a woman cum.

They can play pretend for a day, I see no problem with this.

I never understood why maribelle's hair was used for wojak

Doubles closes the bunker door; singles opens it. Triples activates the nuke.

>workplace complaining mysteriously down 98%

I don't care. I'm a voluntary permavirgin. If they want to rub their vaginas along the street it doesn't make any difference to me.

I'll probably ejaculate 2 or 3 times tomorrow morning before I get up and go to work.

Rollin

I work in a relatively small office. There are rare days that there are no women at work. Everything is peaceful, people get their work and it's a gorillian times quieter.

>Women won't show up to work or school
So what will Sup Forums do with they're day of peace and quiet?

>traffic accidents dramatically reduced

I ain't saying shit. Literally nothing will come out of this. If you thought that the first one actually was some kind of epic uprising then you're spending too much time on Sup Forums detached from reality.

It'd be cringeworthy as hell if it does, but it won't. There'll be clickbait articles about people who have no impact on any of our day to day lives.

Here a rundown on the CIA niggers behind the women day parade

be prepared for some job openings if you're looking for one

We had two girls coming round our office asking for stories from women about the 'disadvantages' they face.

I work in a top-tier law firm, which hires more female trainees than male. Law is an industry that has more female graduates and more female employees. How the fuck have they been disadvantaged?

lol no, it's just a "holiday" invented by the bolsheviks that in the modern world just involves fashion stores at the mall having sales. 99.5% of women are nowhere near dedicated enough to their faux-activism to do something like going on strike for a day

You mean a day without constant whispering at the office? Oh man that sucks.

Local elementary school is closed because most teachers aren't showing up lol.

How the hell does the law industry hire more females? Bias-wise, they can't mount an argument for shit.

Or is this the inflection point where you have too many and now they just cat-lady take it over?
>tfw watch Congress hearings
>here comes another black woman
>oh god no this one can't even read the script from her desk
>i didn't want to hate blacks or women this much
>what the absolute fuck

Meanwhile your PMQs are like all white guys laughing and having a raucous time. RACISTS MYSOGINSTS

All I know is that in the office today I was called a sexist for saying that I find skinny girls more attractive than fat ones.

>be manager in company
>over hear women saying they are gonna chuck a sickie for tomorrow's women's day
>take note of this
>it's women's day today and neither of them showed up and all called in sick
>have got all their termination letters finalised and advertised their positions with getting replies already for a replacement.
>going to sack all of them tomorrow for lying and wasting company time

It's going to be fucking glorious

Absolutely this. Any one willing to waste company time on something this nonsensical should be fired.

Well, my grandparents were all WWII, women and men, and you know goddamn what

You know you're over the drop zone when you're catching the flack.

IN HONOR OF WOMAN'S DAY I PLEDGE TO MAKE MY MAN ANY SANDWICH HE DESIRES, IN THE KITCHEN, AND I WILL SERVE IT TO HIM WITH HIS FAVORITE BEER AND CHIPS IN THE LIVING ROOM WHERE HE WILL BE PLAYING SOME CRAZY NEW PS4 GAME HE BOUGHT YESTERDAY.

AND THEN HE GETS A BLOWJOB.

Bag lunch for work and somewhat clean house and that's more than a deal.

Godspeed Ameribro.

>written from my mom's basement

did he just say he wanted a basic gestalt?

It's my birthday tomorrow and stupid girls get all the credit

Who are these handsome devils?

pls close the door

No, I want the big enchilada.

this. Give me quick rundown about these guys

Sempai. It's just another day.
I'll just get drunk, then fuck my GF.

there inferior to everything

Idk but my mom better still make my tendies or that bitch gonna get hurt

>written from earths basement

you know, in all honestly, i keep telling my single girlfriends that men really are easy to please and they wouldn't have all this drama in their lives if they would act like women. i don't mean full makeup and pearls for dinner, either. just keep a house he wouldn't be embarrassed to bring his friends into without notice and cook more meals than you eat out. blowjob two or three times a week and you can even get away will pulling the 'i have a headache' card every so often. not hard ladies, not hard at all.

>things that never happened

lol that pic

You're the one who lives on the underside of the earth friendo. Or is it Frodo?

There was a day without immigrants?

You're a wise woman. Guys don't need everything perfect in life.

A nice place to come home to, a woman that's not going to screw him over, maybe raise children together or whatever else. We're willing to make a deal.

Will women dress up as vaginas again?

do you have a feminine penis though?

Hobbit house would be dope