Personal Army

Hello, Sup Forums. I come seeking assistance arguing for the editing of the "White Supremacy" wikipedia article. The article begins with calling white supremacy a "racist ideology," which I think should be removed. If any of you have an autoconfirmed Wikipedia account, could you please help me edit it as described? Also, participating in the talk page would be helpful as well.

Article:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_supremacy

Talk page:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:White_supremacy

I am Deciduous Maple, for the record.

This same effort was made in December 2014, and a compromise was made, but now someone has changed it back.

Here is the archived talk page from December 2014, if anyone wants back story or lulz:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:White_supremacy/Archive_3#.22Racist.22_in_lead

P.S. This is not a call to raid, mods. Fuck off and don't ban me for quality threads.

8pol thread:

http
[colon slash slash]
8ch
[dot]
net
[slash]
pol/res/9442467
[dot]
html

Ayy

Bumpity bump.

It is racist though, you must be thinking about white pride.. maybe?
If you're not too thick.. I guess.

Read the linked talk page, m8.

For fucks sake.

The racial phrases should all read the same

Wikipedia cannot deny this

Thinking that one race is superior to others is racist.
Just like the fucking juice. They act like scum because they think they're god's chosen.
Also they're racist as fuck.

I do not mean to deny that different races will have different skills.
However, in the word 'supremacy' there is a very clear meaning which sets the white race above all others. Thus setting a clear preference.

READ THE FUCKING TALK PAGE, M8. I am not denying that it's racist; I just don't think "racist" should be in the lede, because it makes the article sound childish.

damn. comparing the small discussion over there to the one here really shows how retarded Sup Forums has become.

> Sup Forums has become retarded
m8 Sup Forums has always been proudly retarded.

no. it use to be solid 10+ years ago.

yea it was solidly retarded,
also, even if your memory serves you right, this place is now retarded.
You're posting here instead of on the wikipedia page. What does that say about you?

who are you trying to impress, virgin? why don't you go back to fucking dogs in the ass you greasy beaner

>You're posting here instead of on the wikipedia page.
Good noticement.

Revert the page on America First (Foreign Policy) and you have yourself a deal.

Thanks for the salt, I needed some for my taco.
I'm not impressing anyone, I'm just having fun baiting tards in the chans, like good old times.

why the 10 minute wait? had to jack off to 400lb spics? i know you wetbacks are into that sort of thing, with your country being poor as shit with little food and resources and all...

I had to make the taco, dummy.

enjoying a disease-ridden meal while bumping a white sepremacy thread on Sup Forums. you proud of yourself, mexinigger?

I'm glad I tilted you so hard. It's also nice to see that you're completely thrown into a fit by such simple words as dummy.
I was entertained, which is why I come to pol anyways.
Thank you for your salt Mr. Burger.

Good englishment.
Very impressive.

Kek.