Are moderate Muslims Sup Forums-approved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why do all mudshits have such fat hands?

There's no such thing as a moderate muslim

No...

But Al-Assad Shia followers are Sup Forums-approved.
They are the first to be anti-refugees and they agreed with the Trump Muslims Ban so...

THIS. also, sage

Alot of them walk around on all fours in private.

A moderate muslim means they probably won't kill you, but if they see you getting murdered by a terrorist they will just sit back and smile.

>those eyebrows

No

beard brows.

BURN THEM ALL!!

>hijab

Why wear it if quran doesn't make him to

Sure there is. It's the moderate muslim who gets offended when you point out that the extremist muslims are dangerous should be fought against.

As long as they stay in their own countries and don't murder eachother too much fine whatever.

Muslims are fine in muslims countries. Moderate muslims are just degenerates.

Anything westernized will turn to shit, a Muslim woman raised in Muslim country will be loyal and honorable, same with a Japanese woman for example, now take both and raise them in the USA and you get typical white whore behavior with a mix if Asian culture of Muslim culture. Prove me wrong.

The won't set you on fire, but they won't piss on you to put it out

Muslims? Never.

Slutty Arabs seeking wedlock? Ording a lifetime of lube right now.

its just that modern western culture is the just american shit so everyone is degenerate now.

I feel like moderate muslims are bigger pieces of shit than extremists in some ways. They don't even follow their own ideals, but defend those who do. All the while the sit smugly telling themselves that they won't be next on the chopping block when all the non-muslims are eradicated.

There's no such thing as a moderate muslim: youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU

There are two kind of muslims:
- Radical and violent, either in action or by tacit aproval
- Hypocrites that call themselves muslim but don't practice or believe in the word of their lord.

Just like there are no 'moderate christians'.

Shia are at least potentially tolerable, but I am still extremely suspect of the taqiyya and the qoran, or however the fuck you spell it. I work around some that seem alright, but I can't help but not want to be associated with them at the same time. I wouldn't have had these thoughts a couple years ago.

Do you reject that Muhammad was perfect?

Do you reject the Hadith as reliable, even those considered authentic by most Muslims?

Do you reject that the Quran is the literal commands of Allah?

There is so much Haram in this picture I can't even

>moderate
>Muslim

Pick one

>moderate
>Muslims
Choose one