Why can't all niggers strive to be like Neil deGrasse Tyson?

Why can't all niggers strive to be like Neil deGrasse Tyson?

He is one of the most intelligent people living right now yet black people only want to look up to these filthy fucking street nigger rappers

The problem isn't race its allowing the race to have a culture inside of america if they are raised like proper "Whites" then we we can stop these apes.

youtube.com/watch?v=AORsw8NpN4E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xTJe3F9zmvg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_deGrasse_Tyson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because he's just a fucking puppet. A tool just like bill nye, used to sell us on climate change, nasa, etc. The guy couldn't even properly refute one of those degenerate rappers you're talking about- in a scientific conversation, instead he used a strawman. Don't be a fucking sheep user.

Instead black people should strive to be like this woman, Cynthia McKinney.

youtu.be/xTJe3F9zmvg

Getting a degree in astrophysics is tough. Niggers have neither the mental capacity, the patience, nor the motivation to do such things.

are you dont believe in climate change
>whats it like being stupider than a nigger

forgot "serious" in between you and dont

.25 shekels have been deposited in your account

>be me
>jew
>trick the masses into believe in climate change
>???????
>profit

Most niggers are retarded.

>whats it like knowing that a nigger is infinitely smarter than you and will (has) make it further in life than you

how many white people strive to be like him?
how many people in general do?
Most people don't seek knowledge

I know its the problem with the world

so let's not pretend it's exclusive to niggers.

I watched an interview with this guy on Joe Rogan. He kind of seemed like a dumb fuck that just sat around spewing facts. He reminded me of Ahmed the Clockboy with his weird 'I'm superior because I can name all of the planets' vibe. Does this guy even do math? Has he actually ever made any important discoveries to science besides being black and knowing what a crater is?

Are you fucking joking? Then what's your excuse that niggers always drop out of school and college? Isn't your only reason "because their culture doesn't value education as much as ours"? Now your saying that no races seek knowledge (conveniently ignoring east Asians).
Niggers are lazy shits. I know a bunch of white people including myself who care deeply about learning shit, I don't know a single nigger that even watches documentaries that aren't about weed.

you watched a interview brilliant, brilliant if you'd watched his show (startalk i think its called) or cosmos you'd know how vast his knowledge is. his ability to teach and inspire is more valuable than anything else

>He is one of the most intelligent people living right now

Thanks for the keks, Australia!

neil degrasse tyson is actually stupid as fuck.

send proof of your UNI degree or College degree. if you cant do this then clearly you are stupider and have the same goal as most niggers

glad to help

When I see a nigger who's been married to his wife for 25 years,and has the assets I have, I will probably wake up and laugh. Niggers are stupid.

>one of the most intelligent people living
>science journalism
9/10 bait, NdGT is still cool though

Oh yah goy it's the liberal fake scientists who want to push Astronomy and science.
>not knowing who benefits from Disregarding climate science

You've got to be the most divisive shill I've seen on pol all week.

>niggers are stupid
>but this nigger is brilliant, we should all listen to him
>but niggers are still stupid
>except for this guy
>listen to him
>by the way, climate change is real guys
>and niggers are sub human
>but not this nigger he's smarter than all you whites

Get your shtick together there user. You look silly.

>Neil deGrasse Tyson
>smart

He's a pop culture scientist. His only valuable skill is taking someone else's science, and repeating it in a way that retards can understand.

get fucking gegg'dddd

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_deGrasse_Tyson

>not knowing who benefits from climate denialism
Silly goy fighting Exon's battles

its about how you are raised if you are raised like a white with white values and educated you are better than the rest of them living in ghettos

Black Science Man memes, please.

He's not intelligent, he's a tour guide who got a pity degree you stupid asshole.

>It's science, I ain't gotta explain shit

It's all about nurture. 58% of blacks are raised exclusively by their mother

A very valuable skill. I tried to explain the ion drives from Star Wars to my 7yo son. Only got angry stares from my wife.

So 1 nigger out a a billion is a decent human? Wow. Really made me think.

You shills know I can see your unique ID right? Do you know what samefagging is?

>be average Sup Forums user
>sees Neil DeGrasse Tyson is richer and smarter than me
>call him nigger
>faps to blacked.com
>cries
>MUH SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE

hes smart at what he knows, physics
hes a complete bumbling fuck with anything he doesnt know about. Thats normal though, and it wouldnt be a problem if he didnt pretend to be a know it all.

It is a very valuable skill. What do you think teachers do? But did they come up with what they teach? Do they always understand what they teach? Taking information and turning it into bite sized easy to digest chunks doesn't really require lots of actual scientific intelligence. It's more social intelligence than anything.

>$1 million net worth
>rich
Maybe for a nigger.

phone posting, same fagging, reddit fags need to leave if you werernt here b4 the election

Get off his dick.

>Host of Nigger Science Now
>Gets BTFO all the time by actual scientists while he pushes PopSci
>Normies love to eat his shit because he's black and is le epic badass maymay man xddd

Retards

judging by his tweets he is one of the dumbest smart niggers around

whats your net worth user? post your last paycheck

WE WUZ KLOCKS N SHIT

Like whites don't have the capacity to not commit suicide or shoot up schools out of mental weakness.

you know i love that bbc ;)

Neil DeGrasse Tyson is overrated as fuck. Negroes should strive to be Thomas Sowell.

I'm on mobile with shit wifi. The first post had a failed captcha but I guess it got posted anyway. Also what am I shilling atm

Every dope slinging murderous nigger in every hood could be Neil.

Think aboot it.

>this

He's letting you know whites aren't the holy fucking grail but hey believe what you were raised to believe.

>post on Sup Forums
>be an adult
I'm not pathetic.

I'm in college, but 5% of American households have a net worth of 1 million or up. Both my parents and grandparents are worth that and we're from the South where that goes further.

You need them.
It gets people interested in scientific fields before they go to college.
Now we just need to do away with scaring people away from science by showing that the math really isn't that bad and that the results of research can be a satisfying fruit of labor.
You don't have to be a wiz kid to help advance technology, you just need to work a bit harder than usual to catch up with said wiz kids.

>Thomas Sowell
or any black scientist that's what i created this thread about they don't have good roll models and parents so they don't improve their life ans status quo

Whats wrong with phone posting?

Yeah, that's why western society is built entirely by white people who haven't done either of those things.

>black """Intellectuals"""
someone post the screencap of that dumb ass tweet about conflicts starting over different opinions

everything
get out

>neil grass tyroone
>intelligent

ahahaha wew lad

Thread/

>one of the most intelligent people living right now
>hurr it's culture not race
it's genetic and theres nothing we can do to change them. i fucking hate "due culture lmao" cucks

That song is getting old.

tyson is a brain dead retard who loves the camera and attention, has done jack shit in science, and is promoted by libtards.

i love starting fights on the internet with shit bait

Neil deGrasse Tyson is literally one of the most pretentious cunts in existence

He's ok I guess. I just don't see why i need to see him all over the tv and internet everytime a scifi movie comes out talking about what's real and what isn't. Like dude we get it there's no sound in space. Shut the fuck up

You fucking losers still call him a nigger, so what difference does it make to you?

see
Never said it wasn't a valuable skill. It's just not one that requires lots of smarts.

i remember it pretty much ver batim because it was so retarded

>"almost every major conflict was over people having different opinions"

some dumb shit like that

Now THAT'S the Australia I remember.

Most of your brethren have turned soft and forgot how to b8 or bantz.

>Tfw black and smart
>Degree in electrical engineering

What's your excuse mediocre white men of Sup Forums?

>posts about a nigger calling him a nigger while defending him
>is aussie
(you) fell for this

That fat fucker is the definition of black privilege

Maybe, maybe not.
But it'd certainly require an ounce of passion and a bit of a silver tongue.

Second only to Bill Nye.
I hate that faggot.

Niggers are mental midgets. When that 1 fucking smart nigger shows up they are all "uh huh,told you we is smart honke"

Fucking niggers man.

u dont remember shit

go back to your jungle

The problem is not everybody reads Sup Forums. I'm not robot.

>White and smart
>Physics and math dual-degree

I'm not a nigger

And then I explained to the lady that the democrats are the real racists. Speaking of which, check out this dank black guy in a Trump hat. Fucking BASED. This is gonna be totally my new phones background.

What did r/TheDonald mean by this?

He's okay as a communicator. His problem is that he took to heart "black science man" and loves talking about shit outside his field that he doesn't even understand.

That and whenever he tries to be 2deep4u he ends up sounding like Jayden Smith.

i dont go on reddit and only here to shitpost so....i dont know

he reads off a script.
often says normal down to earth stuff is "spookie".
constantly gives his audience an excuse to remain ignorant of facts.
downplays the relevance of magnetism and electron encapsulation.
absolute jew shill from yahwh. if he even is human the way he talks down to humans is a blatant mockery.

POO POO PEE PEE

Isn't he that stupid nigger that blamed global warming for venus

>black idol
>half white
Sounds about right

dude show me some scientific papers published by him until then ill continue to believe they just offered some guy a suit to talk about science. I mean they could of gotten morgan freedman to do what hes doing right now and hes no rocket science.

what cunt, when did i say i was half nigger im white both sides at least 5 gens back no one in my family is a race mixer

I'm talking about NDGT you mud eating fuck

>Be born black
>Be of barely above average intelligence
>Be praised as a genius

Instead I'm just another over achieving above average intelligence asian medical student.

We can tell from the reading comprehension

Boson Higg the Science Nig

>Implying Tyson is role model
Top tier b8 Straya

ayyyy

>Tyson is not a scientist, astronomer, or anything of the sort

Dig deep enough and you'd probably find this guy is just another Bill Nye...

kek isnt real. come on, a magic frog that works through the night to make sure the sun comes up in the morning? there's no proof of that. egyptians just didnt know about gravity and the solar system and how the earth orbits the sun, so they just made up a dumb story about a frog because it was the best explanation they could come up with. that's all kek is

It's easier to blame all your short comings
on the white man and collect welfare.