I AM FROM THE FUTURE

This is a message from the Future to my Great grandfather Julian Assange.

Stuxnet 2.0 Starts with Glenn Garland.
CIA now runs CLEAResult. (March 2017)

Sup Forums this is not a larp. Your famous in the future, and I'm honored to now play a small role in the great change.

Find Glenn Garlands killer, stop Stuxnet 2.0

Picture for proof. Analyze away

(Hi Pa!)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11805380
edelman.com/
docquery.fec.gov/pres/2016/M6/C00575795/A_EMPLOYER_C00575795.html
letsrun.com/forum/flat_read.php?thread=8071008
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Australia
>sending a message into the past on Sup Forums

Whoah Glenn Garland dies in a plane crash a month ago!! CIA?? Oh shit posting in epic thread! m.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11805380

Bumping thread, this is important! The guy who died was a CEO of an energy company in America

CleaResult.com is owned by
edelman.com/

You have to go Outback, mate.

for once
first post, worst post

Edelman is a leading global communications marketing firm that partners with many of the world’s largest and emerging businesses and organizations, helping them evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Edelman owns specialty firms Edelman Intelligence (research) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, experiential), a joint venture with United Talent Agency.

see nevermind, is worse than yours

I am from the Past. Sieg Heil

D-Do I have a G-Gf in the f-future?

>not larping as John Titor
weak tbqh

docquery.fec.gov/pres/2016/M6/C00575795/A_EMPLOYER_C00575795.html

Stop drinking milk

Old photo, it shouldnt be old if picture these days are held as data files. Sun can't bleach data. Larp?

/thread

I've provided it for evidence, pick it apart, it will hold my story up. Not a Larp.

letsrun.com/forum/flat_read.php?thread=8071008

>not larping as timebro
weak

I come from the other side of time. If you think the meme war is bad on your side then you don't wanna know how shit cleaning it all up is.

>Sun can't bleach data
In the future it can.

>found an old guy looking like Assange
>now I can larp on pol

In all seriousness though, Pol would be the worst place to actually time travel to and deliver a message.

Link: letsrun.com/forum/flat_read.php?thread=8071008

i bet OP is actually from the future, but since he is australian he is larping as an insider or messenger from the future despite being just some neet shitposting in the past

This. Who cares if its a larp, this is clearly the CIA in action

>your
EVEN IN THE FUTURE