C.I.A has control over every computer...

>C.I.A has control over every computer, smartphone and even television to the point where they can record your image and conversation
>Hacked the DNC and pointed the finger at Russia which raised tensions between the countries
>Trying to take down Trump with the allegations now

Is the C.I.A trying to take over America and go to war with Russia?

This is some shit you would hear out of a sci-fi dystopia movie from the 80s/90s

>Hacked the DNC and pointed the finger at Russia which raised tensions between the countries

Proof? I thought Putin and team of hackers hacked the DNC...

Nice fake news dumbass.

>Cia has tools to hack all your shit.

This is like owning a gun. Just because you own a gun doesn't mean you've shot everyone on earth with it.

>hacked the dnc
Russia hacked the DNC and RNC, and helped the RNC in order to weaken the West (along with other tactics)

>Trying to take down Trump
They can deal with Trump the same way they dealt with Kennedy if they wanted to. Trump has proven to be a good boy right now.

All this means is I occasionally call the CIA faggot niggers through my phones hot mic.

>tfw the Patriots from MGS are real

kill yourself

you realise there a loads of leet haxors on Sup Forums that knows this is bullshit, right? Try reddit.

>tfw CIA has access to all the celebrities nudes
Why did I choose to be a chef :(

posting it again

I read everything, found nothing substantial. fake news.

operation hummingbird II when?

kys
y
s

>Russia hacked the DNC and RNC, and helped the RNC in order to weaken the West (along with other tactics)
Yeah because the Russians who are capable of manipulating the USA are some how dumb enough to leave finger prints.
>This is like owning a gun. Just because you own a gun doesn't mean you've shot everyone on earth with it.
>government agency with little to no oversight promises not to use the tools at it's own disposal
>They can deal with Trump the same way they dealt with Kennedy if they wanted to. Trump has proven to be a good boy right now.
There'd be a literal civil war you fucking retarded shill

>tfw the CIA has marathoned Evangelion with me

i wonder if they liked it

>sub 30% approval rating president assassination starting civil war
>despite a 70% approval rating president being assassinated not starting one

Kek, you Russian shills are so pathetic.

To whoever reads this, everything i wrote was ALL SATIRE!!!

How infiltrated is Sup Forums that there isn't more outrage here. Fucking CIA is smothering this shit

everything up until the penguin

After the NSA thing I guess everyone kind of expected this, I mean did it really surprise you at all?

>Kek, you Russian shills are so pathetic.
lmao, fucking retarded, do you realize how divided the nation is already? Do you not realize why things like CTR and Shareblue exist? What's the point in even arguing when you're literally being paid per (you)?

> I got big leaks that CIA can hack my computer
> Sup Forums is believing in this

cancer is a scam though , so the whole cancer meme is questionable in its legitimacy to the truly enlightened

Sorry

>Russians aware of digital fingerprints in regards to hacking
>Leave perfect fingerprints of Russian activity on something they know will bring lots of inspection and heat

>YOU'RE THE SHILL
t. A Russian shill

This 10X

Vault 7 damage control

>the CIA knows I'm a raycis

>Is the C.I.A trying to take over America and go to war with Russia?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They already own America. Presidents bow to them. Presidents beg THEM for favors.

Look on the bright side:
>(((Celebrities)))

Pen Pen was introduced in like episode 2 you retard, he's just misato's pet

So the CIA knows I watch one punch man season 1 over and over again?

>Russia hacked the DNC

Nobody with a brain is ever going to believe this lie again. You can keep telling it, but its currency in the market of ideas is shit now.

Not here, CIA fags

nigga u think i actually watched the damn show? i just know the meme ending

>information has to be controlled
I haven't played enough MGS to figure out if Kojima agrees with this, but it makes sense to me tbqh.

Thanks for correcting the rerecord.

This. But now it's all out in the open.

>Implying we aren't on it.

CIA BTFO

Chris Nolan was trying to warn us!

Nolan's movies are redpilled as fuck

How come the CIA hasn't shut down Sup Forums, Alex Jones, Wikileaks, Breitbart, etc. yet if they're the ones exposing the truth?

Hi CIA

Because that would mean they're right.

This.

If they did that would be the real proof

It's completely unconstitutional and would have really large ramifications.

The truth is Sup Forums ...

and just like with all truth and redpills, the undeniable obviousness of it once shared or spoken is undeniable and leaves an indelible mark on consciousness

The CIA is the mechanism by which the international jew has for decades put the American people in subjugation. The USA has been under the increasing control of the jews for more than 100 years. The CIA is a manifestation of a control that already existed and pulled the US into WWII ... the 'New Deal' and Federal Reserve are also examples

Consider this

CIA founded - September 18, 1947
Israel founded - May 14, 1948

>Is the C.I.A trying to take over America

Already happened bro. At least we found out they don't literally control the election tallies yet.

Fuck you faggot CIA piece of shit get off my board. You're not dank--you're a newfag.

Do I fly so good?

Because, those sites are considered "fringe" and are easily discredited by anyone who still believes the MSM for their "news" they receive.

Now, if Fox and CNN were to put the truths out there, it'd be a fucking CIA meltdown, but as long as they can keep it contained to those who they can say "ITS TINFOIL HAT CONSPIRACT STUFF JUST IGNORE", they're fine with it.

Sometimes, allowing some info to leak from sources you can claim are illegitimate can work in one's favor.

indeed

basically (((cia))) was specced DEX and underestimated STR specced trump.

for you

I don't believe you.

Wikileaks has been a CIA program form the beginning, they release stuff on Bush knowing the left will be on board with them.
Then they prop up Trump who is a ridic buffoon, bankroll protests etc, then make wikileaks become pro Trump knowing the left will rebel against them and agree with anything he CIA media propaganda arm says as long as it's anti-Trump.
Now you have complete control and you can wrap up the country and get impeachment and legislations and extra powers willingly voted for that they would never have before.

>which raised tensions between the countries

Oh shit, I thought it was because the U.S. and Russia have had conflicting geopolitical goals since before the second world war. Or maybe the fact that they're being aggressive in eastern europe? Fuck man, it was ALL Just the CIAs fault! Even before they existed as an agency!

Fucking dumbasses think everything was great, and that the big bad CIA is the only reason we're at odds with Russia, lol

I think it's time to update your manuscript wikileaks just pissed all over you

Because they're not exposing the truth and the CIA has no reason to fuck around with people telling stories.

Mr. Trump I'm CIA

They hacked both the DNC and RNC

This. The Jew is terrified of the return of the Russian Monarchy. Needs to use it's goodest goyim golem to destroy the bad goyim who step out of line.

Hey namefag, I see you on here a lot. Do you think that name will actually protect you?

That's some nigger-tier shilling.

they are all undercover cia operatives

thanks for the info Shareblue

Yeah, Obama had them hack the DNC to screw up the election for democrats and...

Oh wait what the fuck are you even talking about?

Russia has accomplished something incredible this last year. Americans will now deny and actively cover up/spread doubt about their cyberattacks for them! They don't need to lift a finger.

>CIA wanted HRC as pres
>What better way to convert diehard GOP to support HRC than evoke feelings of the past in older populations i.e. Cold War tensions
>Implicate Russians with hacking
>Implicate Trump coercing with Russia
>YFW plan backfires

(Yuo)

>This is like owning a gun. Just because you own a gun doesn't mean you've shot everyone on earth with it.
Unless that gun is owned by the CIA, in which case, it is a realistic possibility
>Russia hacked the DNC and RNC, and helped the RNC in order to weaken the West (along with other tactics)
>Russia
Or the CIA hacked both the DNC and RNC and left behind fake evidence to make it look like Russia
>They can deal with Trump the same way they dealt with Kennedy if they wanted to.
And we'll know exactly who to blame if it happens.
Now shoo shoo, ShariaBlue

No user a guy named Burba hacked hillary clinton. May he rest in peace

We need an 80s/90s action her-

1. Wouldn't stop the info from getting out
2. Lends credence to the information being true
3. Violates countless laws
4. Instigates grassroots citizen action against the CIA et al (e.g. it is a declaration of war / it is casus belli for war)

Just heard there are about 8k documents. I don't believe you user.

Fuck you.

Because they control memes:

Was anyone here for the boston bombings? When they shut down a city and moved from house to house enforcing their dominance?

Remember how "into the trash it goes" was peaking then? Remember how it seemed to culminate with the constitution getting thrown into the trash? What are the chances that it was a cia controlled social engineering meme meant to pacify us via way of seeding acceptance of the constitution being meaningless through defeatist humour?

I remember thinking it was incredible, how that meme seemed to be made perfectly for the situation, and how it peaked with that

likely was social engineering by CIA

also I posted this in another thread and now I can't load the thread, all others load fine

many such cases!

Kill yourself IMMEDIATELY.
How are you still shilling when the CIA has been backed into a corner this far? You must be a really, really pathetic individual to still be pants shitting this hard over Trump challenging your CIA delivered fairy-tale world view.

hello cia

>There is only two sides to this story
Can you at least try. I mean I do this for free and I'm a better troll than you. If it were my job I would actually try to be better than amateurs

Same

desu I'm actually a socially center-left pragmatic crypto-Marxist.

I'm unemployed since I walked out of my shitty insurance job last monday.

I'm just pointing out how ridiculous it is sometimes that instead of weaponizing memes and trolling people on fb and other platforms, we sit around here jerking ourselves off pretending that even the shakiest of our disinfo material is real.

Honestly the narrative changes like the wind and we work backwards to find context for the latest line we're putting out there, and thats cool but don't fucking internalize it lol

This stuff is for their minds, not ours. Jesus.

>Obama had them
You really think anybody is in control of the CIA?

>I walked out of my shitty insurance job last monday.
You just left your job. That's like the ultimate "I'm on during daytime" copout, I've heard it a dozen or more times from Mossad and CIA shills in various places.

Get some fucking originality nigga

Hello CIA nigger.

That's not an answer, that's just casting more doubt. Instead of asking 'what ifs' and other thought terminating lines of questioning, ask yourself the most important question about the claim.

>Is there evidence?

So basically you dont like what Im saying, so no matter what I say it is proof that I am definitely employed by the CIA?

The mental illness is strong. Last week people just called me a shareblue shill, now i'm upgraded all the way to spook status.

That right goyim shill for your masters now fuck off

Project Umbridge you CIA nigger. There is proof that the CIA has the capabilities to replicate the key signatrures of other operatives to place blame somewhere else and they regularly do this. There was also info floating around during the election about how there are pockets within the CIA and FBI that are basically renegade assholes shitting up the whole thing. The hack is an effort to overthrow their plans for the country and it worked.

i wonder if i can ask CIA to hack the phone of the girl i like to see if she has ever sent nudes to someone so i can have them too

>Project Umbridge

So there's no evidence of CIA or FBI meddling, which means it's definitely the CIA or FBI, basically.

cia i'm dr. pavel

>it worked

How? It's already too late. I don't even know what to do at this point.

Honestly the fact that there was an internal leak on these tools and they could be anywhere is terrifying.

Show me sources that confirm that it was russia that isn't (((intelligence sources say))). The CIA and NSA have proven that they are willing to lie to and hide details from the American people for the worst reasons. See Gulf of Tonkin. If I've learned anything it's that a LITERAL spy organization is not in the business of telling the american people anything that isn't psyops. If the CIA says Russia did it instead of "no comment" you can guarantee they want you to believe that for a reason.