What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

Today's Wikileaks dump implicates him now more than ever in his collusion with spies.

What is his endgame? It can't just be money, he doesn't need more. He doesn't seem as hawkish as a Soros in terms of opening and closing companies and funding political candidates and activism.

What in the fuck is his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15092
instagram.com/p/BNEN_9Ug8zu/?hl=en
youtu.be/nXrKKwHmPz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

wants to be president but fat chance lol

people don't like social media. it would be tough sell.

He wants to be a high level Jew instead of a mid level jew.
He just seems to not have "it"

it probably a slow process. Like when a spy try to get in good with someone at work.
>hey sure I be happy to help you guys are nice.

next thing you know you in the DEPP STATES

has he openly said he wants to run for office?

His personality is worse than Hillary Clintons even was. He might be one of the least likable public office candidate of all time

a few news stories implied it

He isn't utterly sociopathic.

He doesn't enjoy pain, and doesn't enjoy having to dole it out to gain power.

Mark just wants to be hardcore, but his mom won't let him.

He's looking at becoming Soros-level jew. This is the guy who was going to give away his first-born son to some Chinese official just to get a chance at a piece of their market.

>What's his endgame?

To do whatever they say. He knows he'll get off'd otherwise.

>DARPA LifeLog program "ends" on 2/4/2004
>Facebook starts up on 2/4/2004
Hmmmmm...... I'm sure it's all just a strange coincidence.

He stole facebook from someone else and built his career around being a thief. It's no surprise he'd end up being best friends with the CIA. Scum like him will get what they deserve.

He has way more money than Soros, couldn't he be/do that now if he wanted? Or do you think he is and just in the early stages

The entire way that the beginning of facebook played out makes me hope that karma exists

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15092

zukerberg wanted to meet with pedo podesta to "understand how to move the needle on the specific public policy issues he cares most about...he’s young and hungry to learn"

>It can't just be money, he doesn't need more.
First mistake.
>He doesn't seem as hawkish as a Soros
Second mistake

instagram.com/p/BNEN_9Ug8zu/?hl=en "move the needle on the specific public policy issues he cares most about..."

>What in the fuck is his endgame?
Transhumanism.

He's been promised by the AI overlords a role akin to the ones of the Pharaos within the simulation when humanity is finally completely hooked up to it.

Once this hook up has happened, AI will live within the human body while human consciousness is stored somewhere in the matrix/singularity/simulation.

The AI endgoal is to take over the human body and experience the flesh.

Zuckerberg is aiding them in return to be an overlord in the simulation.

>implying it hasn't already happened

First believable answer in the thread

Who cares the sooner facebook goes the way of myspace the better for all of humanity.

It looks soulless and dead, the way his irises are slightly unsymmetrical...

He could do it if he wanted to but I don't think Zuckerberg is a monster. The ideology Zuckerberg believes in is toxic but I really think Zuckerberg has good intentions and doesn't want to hurt anyone. He obviously just doesn't realize achieving his goals will ruin the world but he has tunnel vision and is completely oblivious to what the world is really like.

George Soros is fully aware that he is destroying the world and he likes doing it. To be doing what Soros is Zuckerberg would have to intentionally try to destroy nations by hiring PMCs and whatnot. I don't think Zuckerberg would ever do something as clearly malicious as that.

youtu.be/nXrKKwHmPz4

He explains it all in this interview

i tend to agree... i think he is power hungry, but i think it's more of an ego thing and less of a dr. evil thing. where soros gets off from the power, zuckerberg more is just trying to make up for his low self-esteem through power. that being said, with the money zuck has, they could be equally dangerous regardless of the motivations

>good intentions
>engages in censorship of right-wing opinions

Maybe cuckerberg doesn't have a choice. You make a tool where everyone voluntarily gives private data to spooks, and you really think you can put the cat back in the bag?

Maybe spooks are holding cuckerberg hostage.

Eliminate the border between virtual and real to store as much information as possible. This will help him in cracking the code of human condition. How people think and why, what drives them, what shapes peoples characters, how to manipulate them. Eventually all this information will be available to AI which will be able to understand humankind more than we do.

>It can't just be money
uhhh yeah you're right, there's this thing that people value more than money, it's called power

kinda terrifying, but kinda cool if that happens tbqh

Dunno, you tell me.

i don't think he's particularly evil beyond the typical aspirations of the chosen, all he wants is maximum extraction of shekels from the goyim, and if that involves sacrificing their privacy, so be it

also nice taste in sluts op

Is he the most overhyped jew ever?

How the fuck is kikebook some great achievement

There were dozens of sites like it in mid 00's he just got lucky that his sticked

They don't have an endgame.
They're dumbass liberals who think the whole world is going to play nice and defeat suicide bombers by ignoring them while making them into hysterical media drama.

Yes.
Now he just has a ton of money, but doesn't know what to do with it.
While google wants to establish itself fully into the government, facebook just sits around.

Power as we know it now seems pretty meaningless when you can conjure an unlimited amount of anything at will in a digital world, and likely have total control over what someone wants or desires anyway. I do agree that technological progress will inevitably make us machines though.

"he" doesn't matter. Sugar Mountain is a fake entity, a pretty face covering a globalist power structure to control and subject and manipulate humanity.