Why are they the best posters in this board? They really couldnt give a fuck if they tried

Why are they the best posters in this board? They really couldnt give a fuck if they tried

My gf is half Filipino, half Jewish. Father is the white one.

Interesting dynamic those two races have.

A chink with big nose. Why God allows such aberrations?

Free (you)s.

>115 IQ vs. 83 IQ rural retards
It's really not hard for them, user.

You goys just don't get it..

Basically, with a large fraction of Sup Forums spouting hateful memes, you learn to not take it seriously.

>why are proxyfags the best posters in this board?

For the same reason stupid flips are the most naive posters.

I see only seldom Israeli posters in here.

This, you can't trigger those hooked nosed bastards

It's all in the humor

because anyone who gives a fuck in this country already KYSed themselves .
and some are soldiers shitposting here while on guard duty and shit (i know i did 6 hours of pol shitposting nightly when i was_

its not that senpai, its that we're bantsmasters .
Sup Forums bants are smalltime compared to IDF bants you get when you're tsayir.
>tfw ull never recreate IDF shower bantz with australian pol posters

That's awful, lol.

Because most Jews would abhor a board like this but the ones that have a good sense of humor tend to stay and are redpilled.

Who the fuck are you kidding? You hebs are biggest lurkers on Sup Forums

Nice proxy, jew

Yeah we are the best

nice try jidf

its a leaf what did you expect.

Only time you see so many schlomos flock a thread is when they get to start a circlejerk.

>tfw no Jewfu to clear out the West Bank with

Why even live?

Sup Forumsjews are not like regular jews. They are /ourkikes/

israelis are pretty cool as far as my online interactions with them has been over the years. Better than non-American anglosphere countires that's for sure

Thats probably because they are milking your tax payers dry and your youth gets to die for their schemes.

Id be grateful as well

>jews
>on Sup Forums
its mostly fedoralords

I'll let you in how the GOV controls you. They use Indoctrination and Propaganda throughout he use of the School system and TV to think what THEY want you to think. Why? They want to remain in power. Who? The Zionist Bankers who own the FED. How are you enslaved? They use the GOV and Laws as well as the monetary system they designed to Tax, Inflate the money supply, Charge Usury and Interest on Money that didn't exist until you borrowed it. Not to mention Taxes on Inflation as well. Likely 75% or more of your Labor goes back to the pockets at those at the top, those who own you indirectly at the FED. That is if you work for US Dollars and pay Taxes (which is a huge majority).

They don't teach you this in school either. You need to be a good GOV slave and do as they say....

MSM are all frauds.

Wake up people!

Jews are autistic and can't into bantz OP.

>pol is infested with kikes
>TFW

jew posters are just proxies, prove me otherwise