WHY IS NOTHING REALLY HAPPENING?!?

There's no real happening, it's just a bunch of inflated developments that keep occurring and occurring; and yet nothing comes of it all.

>Wire-tapping allegation
Nothing has happened of it

>Vault 7

>White House leakers

>Muh Russia

>Anti-Trump protests

>Deep State shadow government mumbojumbo
NOTHING HAS HAPPENED OF IT

For fucks sake. When are people going to start getting killed/jailed/raped etc? NOTHING ON THE SURFACE IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DZDrOso1ET0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

patience leaf

NO, I WANT MY HAPPENINGS NOW

Cucks overreact, but this generation too lazy to do anything but talk about it, doubt it will ever happen, to much shitalking, not enough shitdoing

*farts*

Trump's election stopped(or at least delayed) world wide socio-economic collapse and mass killing and raping in the streets.

>he thinks the elite will ever be subject to law and order

havent you learned anything by now? jesus christ

Are you new?
What are shills? Suppression agents. What are they suppressing? The truth, happenings, etc
Who tells you what is happening? The media.
The media isn't on anyones side but their (((own)))
So if Hilary got locked up, would (((the media))) tell (you)?
Fuck no.

So tired of explaining every detail to millennials.

In the last 16 years
>9/11
>afganistan
>Iraq
>2004 tsunami
>Katrina
>2006 July war
>rising china
>global economic crisis
>European debt defaults
>Arab spring
>hurricane sandy
>obama becomes president
>putin becomes dictator
>2008 gaza war
>global warming hysteria
>Bernie maddoff
>Wikileaks
>Ron Paul
>Fukushima
>jappanese tsunami
>hati earthquake
>Arab spring
>Libyan civil war
>dual Egyptian revolutions
>Syrian civil war
>2008 south Ossetian war
>Ukrainian revolution
>annexation of Crimea
>rise of the internet
>refugee crisis
>Brexit
>morherfucking trump
>us race riots
>us election riots
>Greek riots
>rise of right wing politics
>south china sea tensions
>Korea sinking ships and shelling South Korean islands
>patriot act and gitmo
>Isis
>literally dozens of terrorist attacks

What are you talking about? If you went back to 2000 and told your average 23 year old what the next 20 years of his life would look like he would literally not believe you

The surprise is that CNN and New York Times actually reported on this. Usually they never acknowledge Wikileaks.

Yes huh. We put a black guy in charge of urban development.
youtube.com/watch?v=DZDrOso1ET0
When we live in an obviously white supremacist rape culture, this is unheard of.

When you realise in 2017, everyone is just LARPing. Nothing matters anymore

Populations with full bellies don't revolt.

yet that person's life hasn't changed in any appreciable way besides a slow decline in their purchasing power and how safe they feel on public transportation.

all the crazy shit you listed, and still there hasn't been a single watershed moment.

I think the end is nigh, OP. Prepare your anus. I know that I am.

>t. Somebody too young to remember 9/11

The world has changed dramatically

>he rides public transport
opinion discarded

This is not the first disclosure of seven?

panem et circenses, senpai

Seconded

They are all but pieces my dear user. The tipping point will come, you need to be prepared for it.

>If we're not lifting Fallout, it's not really a happening.
Nah, fuck you.

But here let me expand

Why do you claim nothing has really changed? How much are things supposed to change? Do you think things changed faster in the past?

Guess what? That's not how the word works things slowly change

If you look at the average middle class family from 1978 and today and the basic facts of how the live not much has changed, you could argue his basic life has been the same for centuries or into time immeasurable.

But the word has changed, when you look back in our hindisght and compresss perspective on history you can see periods of change but living through it is quite a bit different than taking stalk post fact.

Someone living in say 1969 would see all the crazy events of the last 5years but also feel that their life hasn't really changed drastically

Same with people living in the 1930's

World altering wars only come around once in a lifetime if that, the word changes over periods not in singular events so while looking back over a couple years changes don't seem significant, looking back over 30 or 40 the differences seem massive and the key events seem obvious in hindsight

Any one else reminded of agent btz

checking satan

Because the point of all of these events is to keep you protesting like a good little goy for all of eternity.

Take the final red pill. Live off the land Native White Man.

lol, you live in Canada! The media here is retarded and so are the people here: "any moment now, le drumpf is going to be impeached.. can you believe he has the nuclear codes???"

In reality it really isn't anything.

It's just business as usual.

They media is just bludgeoning you over the head, over and over again with "LOOK - LOOK, THIS IS WORSE THAN HITLER" in an attempt to sway your fragile mind. They think that if they can constantly barrage you with high doses of shock they can take control of you and advance their agenda with their newest pawn - you.

Thanks, user. Nothing like some good Satan trips.

Nah fag this is bit bigger than that. With what wiki leaks has released and a bash bunny any old normal fag cold send entire countries dark.

Yep. So this is just the first part.

Tfw no happenings

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's when you least expect it

SPANISH

>NOTHING ON THE SURFACE IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING

You haven't figured out where the happenings are going on yet, have you? Silly leaf.

too much pacifism, too much apathy seeded in all generations

maybe there is something to fluoridation of water
yes it has dental health benefits
that does not invalidate the fact it was used to pacify prisoners of war / prisoners in gulags

there is no clear mainstream message anymore
rhetoric is fractured and in their own bubbles

virtual bread and circuses

there will be a referendum in turkey in 1 month. happenings in turkey should start anytime now. I can't imagine how fucked it will be in 1,5-2 months. have some patience you fucking leaf

FLY

oh no i gave you fucks the power for a happening once and a brit wanted brexit i suppose thats what happened

And the fact that a Bulgarian basket weaving discussion forum now controls public opinion through memes

The sad truth of it is that nothing will happen until we, the people, take action.

The CIA and establishment globalist cronies etc. are banking on that not happening. And unfortunately it looks like they're right.

True. Liberals are already blaming the leaks on the Russians. Nothing short of a civil war will break the bubble they live in.

go create one then you stupid leaf

I noticed that. every BOMBSHELL leads to fucking nothing. I start to doubt if anything is even that big of a deal anymore.

>the end is nigh
>666
we are dead

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We are entering an age of unpeace.

Daily happenings but nothing severe. Hope you know how to hammer your sword into plowshares.

Who's going to do something?

Are you going to report the government to the government?

Is the CIA going to arrest itself for being a threat to national security?

Welcome to the wonders of statism.

Ukraine.

and leicester winning the prem