Conflict is exciting, and 2017 is the best time to be alive

>Infantilized adults and manchildren idolizing the 80s-90s "when everything was better." When in fact we were still just as dominated as ever, but we were numbed by economic goodies and nihilism.

There is no going back to that time, you faggots. Man up and face the future. Conflict is going to purify your weak-willed degeneracy.

>Conflict is going to purify your weak-willed degeneracy.

Doubtful, we'll probably just fight shadow wars with memes and cyber espionage to control who gets to sell weapons to towelheads so they can shoot up each other, while importing thousands of them to dilute the native populations voting power and ability to control itself/s. There'll be no conflict, just a boring massive amount of astroturfing that just leaves everyone tired.

>You're describing pre 2015 tactics for a post 2015 world.

Precisely the problem.

Couldn't agree more. The Internet has been the critical tactical mistake that the top powers made. The cat is out of the bag and you can't put the genie back in the lamp. This rising tide of "conservative/nationalist/populist" sentiment is only nominally different from frustrations the masses have felt with the elites for years. The difference now is the elites' total lack of control of the Internet as a conduit for objective truth. The meme war will be studied and analyzed for decades if we succeed in making a dent in some of these control systems, which from where I'm sitting, it looks like we already have.

So what's the solution Pete?

what do you mean by "conflict", op?
because anything less than mad max meets waterworld is nothing in my book.

you're confusing cucks with racial loyalists.
the left wing Marxist, Communist degenerates (call them how you like) are winning.
Cheeto Jesus did nothing to solve your demographics problem.
he's just tweeting bullshit all day.

ding ding ding we have a winner

Nice digits but in the first world, mad max or w/e tf is always a few more steps away than it is in your shithole

>Be marine biologist
>Can explain why nothing like in OP's picture can exist today
>Feel sad every Sup Forums user is autist and wont understand

>Can explain why nothing like in OP's picture can exist today
>Feel sad every Sup Forums user is autist and wont understand

try me bitch

I'm willing to listen, Sven. Is it because a creature that size would be unable to take in enough food to sustain itself?

The best thing about the 90's was heroin.

>calling other people manchildren while shitposting on a Senegalese arts and crafts forum

Ever wondered why the whale shark (Rhincodon typus) doesn't have these kinds of teeth or large jaw?

Just imagine the hell if anything gets in that jaw with something sharp to rip its insides apart.

A large mouth and jaws of this size is a no-no. Stay in your shitty American public schools.

You can take it down about fifty notches, Lars. I just wanted to hear an expert opinion.

Wow, you can say that about anything.

>Infantilized adults and manchildren idolizing the 80s-90s "when everything was better."

underaged faggot detected
You probably go to bed with your smartphone and check it 1st thing in the morning. Neck yourself you pleb

I'm Muhammed. Lars is my girlfriend's husband.

digits confirm

You mean it won't be able to survive based on our current understanding of marine biology. It's hardly impossible.

Geez, so not only are they regurgitating fashion, they're doing the drugs, too.

I miss the '80s because I didn't exist then.