Why is the African American community such a massive fucking failure?

Why is the African American community such a massive fucking failure?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/cities/gallery/2017/mar/07/accra-a-century-ago-ghana-before-independence-in-pictures
youtube.com/watch?v=8CPlF-IEkXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnamese_Americans
google.com/amp/mediatakeout.com/new-study-claims-that-as-many-as-80-percent-of-the-black-men-in-the-city-of-atlanta-are-gay-or-bisexual/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they're niggers? Why did you even make this thread?

Lack of conformity, rebellion for the sake of rebelling, etc

How dare you talk like that to ww1 veterans

Because white people have been oppressing them throughout history; a tradition that continues today with systemic racism. Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

Because a small portion of their ancestors were forced to become civilized 200 years ago. Slavery was the West's greatest sin. If their were no slavery we'd have no nigros.

They use their perceived disadvantages as a crutch to fail in the present.

>The only reason i'm still in the hood is because white people.

They conform heavily. Going to jail for repeated offences, not sticking around to raise children, having lots of children to multiple fathers, not working. It's the conforming that's killing them

a permanent antagonist underclass to keep the white middle on their toes and distracted from class struggle is always a good thing for ((( them ))) to encourage

Note that the point of this movie was that the Black population was (and is) being manipulated by people with power who operate behind the scenes, and that the "hood" culture was being fed to them while they only exacerbated it because they wouldn't fucking control themselves.

The movie was pretty red pilled at some points, but it lost this focus numerous times because >Hollywood

Unfortunately blacks were incapable of comprehending the underlying message because they were already so deep into gangsta culture they perpetuated it themselves. Instead of realizing the ones manipulating them were (((globalists))), they instead blame "whitey" because that's what they've always been told.

Which is ironic considering part of the movie is the gangbangers ignorantly blaming white people when the reality is they're killing each other more than any white men have.

The only real answer

Well I meant they lack GOOD conformity like the ones western civilization expects from people

Welfare >breakdown of black family >single mothers raising sons >men thinking like women (ie hyperemotional and irrational) > become a hedonistic dindu > get girl pregnant > get shot >repeat

Found the cuck

Because of white people and racism.

Literally democrats.

Because white people are forcing black men to abandon any woman they get pregnant and kill each other for scuffing their sneakers.

Amen

We can say
>niggers
And obviously that's just the biggest part to it, but I think the breakdown of the family is important.

Nigs simply just don't have families. I mean they do, but they don't. So many of them grow up with absentee fathers, think of what this tells them about responsibility, delayed gratification, yada yada. They typically have abusive mothers/ other female family members. This breeds a depression that is manifested by doing nig shit. Lord knows if this will ever change.

Then why aren't they a success in their own nations, under their own rule?

Name one African nation that offers first world living for all it's people...

Now name the percentage of African nations where solving an argument is done by machete.

The failure is own.

>niggers
>community

PICK ONLY ONE

Because it's more profitable to jail the working class ones than it is to provide them a job. Prior to manufacturing moving overseas their communities were doing much better.

they do it to themselves. they kill and steal from their own kind.

black fathers either become a drug addict, end up in jail, or dead.

black people become niggers because they were raised that way. With a good upbringing, i don't think they will turn into niggers.

There is also this stigma of Uncle Tom. That if you're not a nigger and engage in primitive nigger antics, then you're an Uncle Tom, a sellout to other niggers.

A black person can never be successful and not a good person because they won't get past their own insecurities. There is nothing wrong with being an Uncle Tom.

same reason african anything communities are failures everywhere: genetics

Because they're niggers

>destruction of the nuclear family

No father figure in their lives to teach them to obey authority and be a man to their son. The lack of father figure affects the daughter as well, since they now have no template to go by for finding a mate.

The mothers view their children as welfare checks and often do the absolute bare minimum to take care of their children, resulting in children growing up with no moral values.

This is the absolute core of the african american problem.

It really doesn't follow that the black American disaster is genetic. If you compare blacks in Europe to blacks in America it is night and day. It really makes you believe the memes about CIA and crack and everything.

Unironic redpilled answer:
Because of neo-cons attempts to use them and disrupt them.

They are and will always be their own worst enemy

Where on Earth do blacks not act like this?? Blacks are like this EVERYWHERE

They're not great here either, i can tell you that much.

And this is just like in Africa where they follow an r-selected reproduction system where niggers basically "spray and pray" their seed in any sheboon they can find and hope some become successful

you do know (((who))) brought slaves to americas right?

>no fathers
>no religion
>no bonds or ties to community
>state funded mothers
>gotta get dat cash mentality supported by rap
>rinse and repeat ad infinitum

There are almost no blacks in Europe to begin with, only Muslims

The ones there are either mixed, one of the 1% that are actually smart enough to get into a decent college, or still just criminal thugs

this, well said user

the fbi killed cunts like tupac, mlk etc just to stop them pulling themselves out of their urban forests

FATHERLESS CHILDREN

I worked with a guy, totally shit tier worthless, if he wasn't black he would have been BTFO his first week. Instead, he's still there, smelling like shit (he literally does), doing nothing and getting paid for it while still getting gibs from his morbidly humongously obese baby momma. The managers will go after pretty much everyone else, except the nigger. He's been with the company something like 8 years, and rather than fire him, like any normal person, they just moved him to our store. Niggers in the workplace seem pretty bullet proof from what I've seen in this scenario, I guess it's a good thing most of them don't work, cause if they did they'd just not work but get paid for it like this tar baby does.

because they were kings of egypt
and the evil romans enslaved US

WE TRIED OUR BEST ...

theguardian.com/cities/gallery/2017/mar/07/accra-a-century-ago-ghana-before-independence-in-pictures

welfare for single mothers

G E N E T I C S
No amount of excuses and theorizing can ever change the basic genetic facts of life.

/thread

>Welfare
>((((War on Poverty))))
>Drugs
>not solving problems and baling things on whitey
Also what happened to Cube? Why did he change his mind about Trump? Did Dre threatened to kill him if he disavowed Trump?
youtube.com/watch?v=8CPlF-IEkXQ

This shit is just sick.

70% of all black people are born to single parent families.

#1 marker for success is two parent households.

White women when single mothers also suffer in the same poverty.

Fathers are missing, family unit is missing, young black men need strong fathers like the one famously on Good Times, he set expectations for his kids and also taught them how to respond when stopped by police, and NEVER resist arrest, you resist in the court room, where your rights are waiting and due process.

The street is owned by the cop, he has your ass, don't make a fool of your self, don't resist arrest and shut your mouth. Be polite, you GIVE THE COPS NOTHING and TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING IN THE COURTROOM!!!

But black kids don't graduate High School and then babies have babies and expect all their issues are White privilege or institutionalized racism.

Jim Crow America is over.

We need strong black fathers. The rest will fix itself.
Don't believe me? listen to this man spit truth and fire:

youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI

Its no grand revelation that
those without education, have difficulty gaining employment.
Those without jobs are likely to live in poverty
Those in poverty, have difficulty staying out of trouble (crime)
Those who are around crime, have a high propensity for violence.
Those involved in crime, most likely to be incarcerated.

But I'm sure its not that. Probably lead in the water or some shit.

Its not black or white or the fucking Irish.....it is perpetual poverty. If families don't do anything to get themselves out, they will stay there and eat the shit sandwich.

Imagine how successful you would be if you took out a mortgage for a $400k house when you were 16.

You would be fucked.

You would fuck over your family.

You would fuck over your ability to ever increase your earning potential because you'd never be able to afford school when you're strapped with so much debt.

Yet, that is exactly what happens when idiot kids who haven't even graduated high school have kids

Ultimately, it isn't anyone's fault but that individual's, though. Doesn't feel good, but that's life

Watch the families of those that are successful. What do they all do? They all place a dire importance on education (not getting grades) and improving technical skills.

What you're asking is "What can the country do to help people from being fat?"

The country and its people aren't forcing people to be fat. There is plenty of opportunity for people to engage in healthy lifestyles. So why are people so obese here?

Their slavery ended like a little over a hundred years ago
Which was followed by another hundred years of ridicule because of it

Imagine that hanging over your head. It's funny because whites remain completely oblivious to it despite being the cause of it. I mean, they physically and mentally manipulated the blacks entire history in this country but then they ask "why?"

They're out of their fucking minds

>forced out of separate but equal by do gooder idiot whites
>crack epidemic

that's pretty much it for the 20th century at least.

nice try, libfag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Americans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Americans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Americans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Americans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnamese_Americans

Whos taking all the niggers money then?

>African American community
It's the "African" part...

PTSD is not passed down onto your kids. Explain why the modern teens are just as bad (often worse)

Welfare. There are perfectly competent and modern countries with the same IQ, or even less.

Well, it all starts with white.

They are the ultimate conformist their problem is much simpler they have zero understanding of or concept of the future. Which leads to a very large number of problems because there is no such thing as consequences to any action.

In the years following the great migration up through the 50s, blacks were fine. They had stable jobs, marriages, families and homes. But then the ((((((((((Democrats))))))))))))) and (((((((((((((Lyndon B "Kike supreme" Johnson))))))))))))))))))))))) and his ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Great Society)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) fucked as all, including blacks, over.

Like like now they get money for nothing and college for free

uh, because they have a terrible capacity to feel empathy. The have poor impulse control. Matriarchal weighted family structure. Too much testosterone.

Mean as shit, in other words.

negroes=cancer

This

No fathers at home
No ovresite or structure for children
No moral compass
No skills or education
No desire to acquire skills or education
No work ethic
No jobs or career prospects
Lots of spare time to hustle, steal, gamble , drink and fuck.
Lots of niglettes

RINSE AND REPEAT

state enforced separate but [in]equal, combined with a history of slavery and all kinds of fuckery in the south made it easier for (((them))) to sell marxist ideals to the black community.

The blacks in UK and France seem more civilized despite still chomping out at times

Jews pay their women to abandon their men and sell them out to the police-slavery system

the we wuz kangs memes get made fun of alot around here but I think there is some value to them, they promote racial purity and make people want to get back to their roots. Plenty of black people voted for trump.

>conquered and demoralized people
>slave morality
>gangster culture

Trump was the most successful Republican candidate with black men in decades.

Because Africans are massive fucking failures

The blacks in Europe are shit-tier as well. Thats one thing thats common with all negros

And shit-tier genes. You fuckers tend to forget that every time

niggers

kek

See what I mean?
Utterly and hopelessly oblivious

Loud, not eloquent, opinionated, likes to make a scene and talk about how wealthy he is, has 4 kids from 3 different women,

Trump might as well be black. No wonder niggers loved him.

MUH OPRESSHION N SHEIIIT

I've become convinced that the answer the all the question of "why is X place so shit" is mostly because of IQ.

If you want to illustrate this to yourself, just look at your country with its average IQ of somewhere just north of 100.
Then ask yourself what sort of society you would expect it to turn in to if you reduced the average national IQ by 25 points.

He's bombastic at a glance, but very calculating.

Also, CTR get out.

Because they are lazy and largely incompetent.

>African American

You mean niggers? Because there is no such thing as an "African American". You have Africans who happen to be located in the United States, but they do not belong there as anything but cotton picking slaves.

>itp: average iq of 78

Kek. Very calculating...Trump is borderline retarded and everyone thinks he's brilliant because he's rich and Hillary/DNC ran the worst campaign in the history of politics

One of the huge and un acknowledged things is the huge absolutely huge number of gay black men. I thinks it's actually the main reason many children grow up with dads. I fuck nigresses using a fake identity to get them pregnant and disappear. I'm doing the world a service watering down the shot skin genes. Anyway every one I have pump d and dumped asked me what makes a man gay. They all had niggers tell them different things that would be classified gay by normal rational people. Plus had a bad stomach hiatal hernia so I would unbutton my pants and sag. I had niggers act really strange towards me one seemed normal to an extent. I'm very sociable and hook up with black chick so we exchanged numbers. He texted me asking if I wanted to run a train on this beat old white skank and asked me for a dick pic to send to her. After that and everything else I learned the big secret and fucking praised kek for showing me the light to this hilarious truth.

google.com/amp/mediatakeout.com/new-study-claims-that-as-many-as-80-percent-of-the-black-men-in-the-city-of-atlanta-are-gay-or-bisexual/amp/

Lots of reasons. Even with any biological differences you might want to cite I'm sure the historical treatment of them (not just slavery) hasn't exactly helped. The rise of the welfare state in america is reminiscent of what's happening in africa, if you just give people food then they're not going to grow and become sustainable, they're just going to breed and become even more dependent on you for food.

>Plus had a bad stomach hiatal hernia so I would unbutton my pants and sag.
Okay.

Aaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ze juden

Business accomplishments and multiplying his fortune many times over aside, the execution of his campaign and the less reported developments of his administration have been nothing short of brilliant.

A/B testing public opinion in real-time, strategically reaching very specific audiences with different pitches, meticulously smoking out opposition within the deep state, and manipulating the media time and time again is no small feat.

It started with Knee and ended with Grows.

hmm the guy in that photo is wealthier than all of you combined.

Democrats.

Look at those flappy lips and daze. They weren't designed to live among us.

Explain africa

I can name few musicians of his stature to name the Jew and get away with it with his career fully intact.

None of them were slaves
The irish are camouflaged

Slavery followed by system racism built into racially motivated housing policy post civil war to the current day that created and sustained the Ghettos.

All other answers are just edgy responses

they lack the ability to take responsibility for their own actions. it's always someone else's fault. seriously look at every issue that troubles the black community and you will see them avoiding personal responsibility and blaming whitey.

you mix that with the gibs me dat culture, a sense of entitlement and a violent nature, and you have a big cluster fuck with no hope for change in sight.

All other factors (politics, biodiversity, geography) aside, it seems that many push cultural collectivism to a logical extreme.

Why is every answer in this thread literally just conjecture lmao

OH WAIT pol is retarded