Brit/pol/ - Imageboard Superpower Edition

>The government has suffered a second Brexit defeat in the House of Lords as peers backed, by 366 votes to 268, calls for a "meaningful" parliamentary vote on the final terms of withdrawal.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39200658

BBC Presenter Given Warning after Saying Transgender People Can Never Be ‘Real Women’
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/07/transgender-people-can-never-real-women-says-bbc-presenter/

>A move to require councils in England to identify whether they have spare capacity to house unaccompanied child refugees has been rejected by MPs
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39187290

>Labour can win says Jeremy Corbyn - after Hawking criticism
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39191876

>Remainers BTFO: Government BEATS pro-Remain peers' demand for SECOND Brexit referendum
express.co.uk/news/politics/776076/Article-50-Bill-House-of-Lords-second-EU-referendum-amendment-defeated-Brexit-vote

>Cash for grammar schools in budget
bbc.co.uk/news/education-39183815

>Phil wants to raise taxes on us and cut spending "because brexit"
news.sky.com/story/artificial-intelligence-to-be-part-of-budget-boost-for-digital-economy-10792185

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/170686
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178288
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/183134
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/183106
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4289576/Ministers-brace-defeat-Brexit-Bill.html
theobjectivestandard.com/what-is-objectivism/
aynrand.org/ideas/philosophy
aynrandlexicon.com/ayn-rand-ideas/introducing-objectivism.html
peikoff.com/2013/12/30/are-jewish-people-racist/.
campus.aynrand.org/lexicon/libertarians
youtube.com/watch?v=3TdQhtYfHZU
youtube.com/user/AynRandInstitute
youtube.com/watch?v=t-2c7Keic_A
youtube.com/watch?v=_0R8APgeSfI
youtube.com/watch?v=-3dY2K97uuI
youtube.com/watch?v=ci-JuKYYZOg
youtube.com/watch?v=gpGXGB8A1tw
youtube.com/watch?v=1ooKsv_SX4Y
youtube.com/user/LPeikoff/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=8VSBGu7-1rU
youtube.com/watch?v=asery3UeBj4
youtube.com/watch?v=IeaAC832gG4
stephenhicks.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/RandAyn-The-Comprachicos.pdf
pagebypagebooks.com/Ayn_Rand/Anthem/Part_One_p1.html
ari.aynrand.org/
reason.com/
foxnews.com/opinion/2011/10/31/how-did-atlas-shrugged-and-ayn-rand-predict-america-spinning-out-control.html
campus.aynrand.org/lexicon
aynrandlexicon.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Objectivism's_rejection_of_the_primitive
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Objectivism_(Ayn_Rand)
youtube.com/watch?v=hW93CV6m-JU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

***Sign please***

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/170686
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178288
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/183134
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/183106

If you saw Atlas, the giant who holds the world on his shoulders, if you saw that he stood, blood running down his chest, his knees buckling, his arms trembling but still trying to hold the world aloft with the last of his strength, and the greater his effort the heavier the world bore down upon his shoulders - What would you tell him?

Should we shake up the alcohol laws? Is it right for 16 and 17-year-olds to be able to have beer with meals (unaccompanied in Scotland).

When will you stop posting this?

A fuckin French Rhino!

emigrate before it's too late

Night lads, love you all (especially that cuddly fat bastard Rimmer)

I…don't know. What…could he do? What would you tell him?

To shrug.

Beer only?
Or hard liquor too?
Ain't nothing wrong with just beer

What did he mean by this?

Nite Schnuckylumps XxX

>daily reminder that if you can't bench 225lbs or 1.5x your bodyweight you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

It's The. Gold. Standard.

U kno it to be true

Night lad

> somebody dropped the...

he's a fucking lad, mate

You burn the Ghost, step on the Roach, drop the Soap, now you pay the Price.

In a free economy, where no man or group of men can use physical coercion against anyone, economic power can be achieved only by voluntary means: by the voluntary choice and agreement of all those who participate in the process of production and trade. In a free market, all prices, wages, and profits are determined—not by the arbitrary whim of the rich or of the poor, not by anyone’s “greed” or by anyone’s need—but by the law of supply and demand. The mechanism of a free market reflects and sums up all the economic choices and decisions made by all the participants. Men trade their goods or services by mutual consent to mutual advantage, according to their own independent, uncoerced judgment. A man can grow rich only if he is able to offer better values—better products or services, at a lower price—than others are able to offer.

Wealth, in a free market, is achieved by a free, general, “democratic” vote—by the sales and the purchases of every individual who takes part in the economic life of the country. Whenever you buy one product rather than another, you are voting for the success of some manufacturer. And, in this type of voting, every man votes only on those matters which he is qualified to judge: on his own preferences, interests, and needs. No one has the power to decide for others or to substitute his judgment for theirs; no one has the power to appoint himself “the voice of the public” and to leave the public voiceless and disfranchised.

BANTER
A
N
T
E
R

How fat lad

Kek, this guy shilling for gold standard whey again.

So is Brexit still happening this March or not?

Woah... now this made me think...

Gold and economic freedom are inseparable, . . . the gold standard is an instrument of laissez-faire and . . . each implies and requires the other.

What medium of exchange will be acceptable to all participants in an economy is not determined arbitrarily. Where store-of-value considerations are important, as they are in richer, more civilized societies, the medium of exchange must be a durable commodity, usually a metal. A metal is generally chosen because it is homogeneous and divisible: every unit is the same as every other and it can be blended or formed in any quantity. Precious jewels, for example, are neither homogeneous nor divisible.

More important, the commodity chosen as a medium must be a luxury. Human desires for luxuries are unlimited and, therefore, luxury goods are always in demand and will always be acceptable . . . .

The term “luxury good” implies scarcity and high unit value. Having a high unit value, such a good is easily portable; for instance, an ounce of gold is worth a half-ton of pig iron . . . .

Under the gold standard, a free banking system stands as the protector of an economy’s stability and balanced growth.

In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value. If there were, the government would have to make its holding illegal, as was done in the case of gold . . . .

The financial policy of the welfare state requires that there be no way for the owners of wealth to protect themselves.

This is the shabby secret of the welfare statists’ tirades against gold. Deficit spending is simply a scheme for the “hidden” confiscation of wealth. Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights. If one grasps this, one has no difficulty in understanding the statists’ antagonism toward the gold standard.

r8 my gf lads

So who thinks the poachers who shot and killed a rhino in a french zoo and chainsaw'd its horn off are white?

Maybe im wrong, but thats the kind of shit yemenis do.

Why would I shill for a brand of protein on a Korean carp farming wholesalers? I just say it's the gold standard to wind up you autists.

Seeing patterns in things and trying to decide hidden meanings is a sign of autism.

A lot of you have it.

that image is not clever, funny, or accurate. Very poor show, old boy.. If the mirror was May and Blair then maybe I'd chuckle..

>He posted it again

Not that fat 6'1, 14 stone

>tfw King of Brit/pol/

What are the “conservatives”? What is it that they are seeking to “conserve”?

It is generally understood that those who support the “conservatives,” expect them to uphold the system which has been camouflaged by the loose term of “the American way of life.” The moral treason of the “conservative” leaders lies in the fact that they are hiding behind that camouflage: they do not have the courage to admit that the American way of life was capitalism, that that was the politico-economic system born and established in the United States, the system which, in one brief century, achieved a level of freedom, of progress, of prosperity, of human happiness, unmatched in all the other systems and centuries combined—and that that is the system which they are now allowing to perish by silent default.

If the “conservatives” do not stand for capitalism, they stand for and are nothing; they have no goal, no direction, no political principles, no social ideals, no intellectual values, no leadership to offer anyone.

Yet capitalism is what the “conservatives” dare not advocate or defend. They are paralyzed by the profound conflict between capitalism and the moral code which dominates our culture: the morality of altruism . . . Capitalism and altruism are incompatible; they are philosophical opposites; they cannot co-exist in the same man or in the same society.

2white4urkind

lol, you faggots exist like a tapeworm in the bowels of Sup Forums, which is an American owned and operated website since the beginning.

Go start your own chan already. I've seen this for 2 decades, it's the same every time: Once the novelty of the cute, quirky Brit wears of 90% of Americans view you as irritating and wish you'd leave. But you never do.

I'd fuck her. What do you think about my gf (male)?

Of course im fucking autoid, i shitpost on Sup Forums, nowt wrong with lifting tho.

LITTLE ENGLANDERS SO ARSE RAVAGED THAT THEY SACKED HIM! BTFO! BTFO! VIVA LA EU!

>tfw I used to be 98kg at 5'11

>daily reminder that if you haven't shagged at least 50 women you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

>daily reminder that only chads should be allowed to vote and sweaty incel autists like meme merchant and bomber rimbjob should do the lamppost jig first on day of the rope.

>daily reminder that if you're not a chad you're not worth listening to

Fuck off. This website was originally for discussion of Japanese shit, you mong.

clear off yank

You're not king of brit pol. You've been here two minutes you sweaty autist. Pipe down or we'll bully you out like we did with YKTD

8/10 for not having a willy

so i'm deducting average penis size from the overall score which gives her 2/10

tl;dr 2/10

>yank shitposting

huh...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4289576/Ministers-brace-defeat-Brexit-Bill.html

>incel autists like meme merchant and bomber rimbjob should do the lamppost jig first on day of the rope
Atleast you got one thing right.

Intellectual freedom cannot exist without political freedom; political freedom cannot exist without economic freedom; a free mind and a free market are corollaries

>2017 and still using BMI even though all the swole 5% BF people are classed as technically obese

>Philip Hammond braces Britain for tax rises and spending cuts in his first Budget

B-but I thought the punishment budget was an Osborne lie...

A-HA

who?

>tfw

Heseltine and Blair,

SNAP! A matching pair!!

Just keep swimming

Is this where we pretend that Italy is some bastion of economic health?

>current year!

>Poland
>20%

> being this new.

I'd tell him to shrug

not a punishment budget, it's just that the """""Conservative"""""" party are just New-Labour with a blue rosette

Bmi is fucking garbage, if you lift it often says you are overweight im just on the threshold of healthy/overweight simply because i lift.

I bet you cant even OHP 2pl8 faggot

>Implying we don't already know we live in a shithole

Ravioli, ravioli, get off my boardioli!!

And sacked by the UKs two female Prime Ministers, what a disgraceful cunt he should fuck off to Europe.

Thread for the discussion of the philosophical system of Objectivism and its founder, Ayn Rand.

>WHAT IS OBJECTIVISM?
Objectivism is a full system of philosophy advocating reason and egoism, created and defined by Ayn Rand and further presented in books such as Atlas Shrugged, The Virtue of Selfishness, and An Introduction to Objectivist Epistemology, among various others. Further reading can be found at: theobjectivestandard.com/what-is-objectivism/ and aynrand.org/ideas/philosophy and

>WHAT ARE THE ESSENTIAL TENETS OF OBJECTIVISM?
Metaphysics: Objective Reality - “Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed”/“Wishing won’t make it so.”
Epistemology: Reason - “You can’t eat your cake and have it, too.”
Ethics: Self-interest - “Man is an end in himself.”
Politics: Capitalism - “Give me liberty or give me death.”
Further reading: aynrandlexicon.com/ayn-rand-ideas/introducing-objectivism.html

COMMON MISCONCEPTIONS REGARDING OBJECTIVISM/AYN RAND
>Ayn Rand was a Jew/Objectivism is a Jewish ideology
Leonard Peikoff, Ayn Rand's designated intellectual heir, has been explicit about Jewish tribalism and how nasty it is peikoff.com/2013/12/30/are-jewish-people-racist/. Similarly, Jews hated Rand with a passion for things like opposing desegregation and calling Israel a fascist state.

>Aren’t people already too selfish? Just do whatever you feel like, be a thoughtless jerk, and exploit people to get ahead
Ayn Rand argued that acting thoughtlessly and victimizing others is not in your self-interest.

>Isn't Objectivism Libertarian/AnCap?
No. Ayn Rand disliked Libertarianism and considered Libertarians to be the "hippies of the right". She likewise considered anarchism irrational. campus.aynrand.org/lexicon/libertarians

Do you bench 225lbs for workin sets?

If not then please renounce your trip faggery and go do the lamppost dangle like the cuck incel you clearly are.

no I mean, who do you think is trying to be the King of Britpol?

Post your traps then

Keep running fatty, at least we won't die in our 40's now

Do we forgive Norway?

This preus konig Von brit pol cuck. Day of the rope for tripfags when?

PIMP is the king of Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=3TdQhtYfHZU

>VIEWING
youtube.com/user/AynRandInstitute
youtube.com/watch?v=t-2c7Keic_A
youtube.com/watch?v=_0R8APgeSfI
youtube.com/watch?v=-3dY2K97uuI
youtube.com/watch?v=ci-JuKYYZOg
youtube.com/watch?v=gpGXGB8A1tw
youtube.com/watch?v=1ooKsv_SX4Y
youtube.com/user/LPeikoff/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=8VSBGu7-1rU
youtube.com/watch?v=asery3UeBj4

OTHER LINKS
>Ayn Rand exposes the Leftist agenda to infiltrate the education system
stephenhicks.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/RandAyn-The-Comprachicos.pdf

>Anthem
pagebypagebooks.com/Ayn_Rand/Anthem/Part_One_p1.html

>The Ayn Rand Institute
ari.aynrand.org/

>The Reason Foundation
reason.com/

>Ayn Rand predicts the 2008 Credit Crash
foxnews.com/opinion/2011/10/31/how-did-atlas-shrugged-and-ayn-rand-predict-america-spinning-out-control.html

>The Ayn Rand Lexicon - A Miniature Encyclopedia of Objectivism
campus.aynrand.org/lexicon
aynrandlexicon.com/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Objectivism's_rejection_of_the_primitive

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Objectivism_(Ayn_Rand)

M A R R O W E S Q U E

REEEEEEEEEEE i'm not fat. Going to start running for laps tomorrow

16 stone and 6ft

Fuck sake need to cut down on the ale and pies lads haha

>WE superpowah

The only reason you have any legitimacy is because you were one of the three generals to survive Sup Forumsharbor, along with the Christians and the NatSoc.

What do you guys think of based YKTD?

Is he redpilled?

I could eat a pie rn desu lads..

I can just about manage 2pl8 for reps yes, weve had this discussion before.

>Tfw came to the realisation YKTD is never coming back

Try it you cuck, I dare you, I'll send you into hiding like I did with both rimmers alongside with other autist tripfags and a plethora of anonymongs.

That's how many Brexit ballots were rejected because people ticked both boxes

*Four

What's your 1 mile run time scumbag?

he could've been great. But he refused to shrug

I had to force him out

Been off pol for a week. Have all the Generals been purged? What about Donald trump general and polder general? Pretty sure they're operating.

>tfw 4'10" and 26 stone

is this even possible could a human evolve into a sphere

He was rambling earlier asking if we knew anybody who wants to buy a fresh rhino horn.