What happened to this cuck?

What happened to this cuck?

He bent the knee

He still does speaking tours and his podcast

Even if he's cucked on trump he's mostly reasonable and can have decent insight.

He's a Jew his opinions changes like a river going with the path of least resistance. He realized he would make more money shilling for trump so he did. The like spends like 5 minutes shilling for whatever company sponsors him.

>Even if he's cucked on trump he's mostly reasonable and can have decent insight.

ummm no sweetie

>Shapiro: "Islam is a violent and hateful religion and must be stopped at all costs! Illegal immigration is a huge detriment to our country!"
>Trump: "ok let's stop immigration from muslim countries and build a wall"
>Shapiro: "NO! NO GOYIM! THAT'S AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION! DIDN'T YOU KNOW THE FOUNDING FATHERS INTENDED YOUR COUNTRY TO GET FUCKED BY EVERY BROWN SHITHOLE ON EARTH! YOU'RE NOT A TRUE CONSERVATIVE!"

>Shapiro: "NO! NO GOYIM! THAT'S AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION! DIDN'T YOU KNOW THE FOUNDING FATHERS INTENDED YOUR COUNTRY TO GET FUCKED BY EVERY BROWN SHITHOLE ON EARTH! YOU'RE NOT A TRUE CONSERVATIVE!"
but he never said that. Actually he is supportive of securing the border.

Beeing against mass immigration of barbarians and blocking your country to the transit of people like some commie north korea shithole are two very different things.

Invest your shekels into Birch Gold. Also subscribe to The Daily Wire and you'll get my autographed book for free( mainly bc I'm a shitty fiction writer who can't sell it.)

ummmmmmm no lil blumpfy dwumpfy

He's incredibly inconsistent. He complains about things like Islam, then tries to shoot down anyone else's solutions and provides no alternative of his own. If anyone is controlled opp it's Shapiro.

Do you seriously think that he wants anything good to happen for this country? He's outright said he has no problem with every company in the us outsourcing every job possible because it would save them money. He doesn't give a shit about the united states and he uses the constitution like toilet paper.

>blocking your country to the transit of people like some commie north korea shithole

really makes you think. sounds like you'd prefer every country in the west to get the ole Sweden yes treatment.

>International trade is good because the only people who grow their own food and diy their own goods are poor people. And as a joo, I hate poor people.

>Do you seriously think that he wants anything good to happen for this country? He's outright said he has no problem with every company in the us outsourcing every job possible because it would save them money. He doesn't give a shit about the united states and he uses the constitution like toilet paper.
that's exactly the opposite. He is extremly consistent in his political and economical beliefs. He is even consistent in his support of israel. You can disagree with his views, but you shouldn't miss-characterize the guy.

He supports free markets instead of a protectionist policy, which makes sense economically. I mean it's arguable.

he makes some good points, and some less so.

you don't have to agree with a political commentator in all regards.

I completely disregard this kike, and all kikes who give their political opinions. They only speak good of what's good for the jewish people, and other minorities. If he is starting to speak kinder of trump, white Americans should be worried.

The Littlest Chickenhawk destroyed his relevance by NeverTrumping so hard he felt the need to fucking quit Breitbart - just as it was rapidly becoming a huge media player - all in the name of White Knighting for m'lady Michelle Fields.

He's a decent speaker and occasionally rights common sense but ultimately he's a hack and a typical cuckservative backstabber who will happily betray colleagues to the right to gain bonus points from scum on the left.

He's incredibly fucking inconsistent, are you kidding me? He deliberately avoids the fact that the founders wanted only whites of good character to be citizens, and pretends they intended every third worlder to come here and leech off our success. He literally ignores history when it suits him.

And the most telling thing about him is that retards like you think he's "based" for telling a bunch of sjw morons how dumb they are. Literally the easiest battle he could pick with the left. Then he goes on the warpath against the only opposition to Hillary fucking Clinton.

>He's incredibly fucking inconsistent, are you kidding me? He deliberately avoids the fact that the founders wanted only whites of good character to be citizens, and pretends they intended every third worlder to come here and leech off our success. He literally ignores history when it suits him.
That's not what I meant by inconsistent - inconsistent would be if he changed his political views as it suited him for example. Never the less, I've never seen him ignoring that fact, and I've never seen him being pro-third world immigration.

>And the most telling thing about him is that retards like you think he's "based" for telling a bunch of sjw morons how dumb they are.
Dude I don't know why are you saying this, what have I said that make you think any of this?

>Then he goes on the warpath against the only opposition to Hillary fucking Clinton.
The reason he went against Trump is precisely because he is consistent with his principles, which were not reflected by Trump.

He went NeverTrump and lost his fucking mind. Then he lost his fucking Breitbart job and his fucking radio talk show job and will likely lose his fucking podcast when it flops and live off of his doctor wife's income playing Mr. Mom at home with his kids.

Exactly. The 1 and 2 Amendment were under direct attack and he begs off as a CO.

Ben, you fucking kike, if you do not fight evil with me today, why the fuck would I fight evil with you tomorrow???

I think he turned crazy when that tranny threatened to beat him up. He turned really unhinged when he pushed that fake assault story last year. He's damaged goods now.

This is what I don't get about him. He takes the moral and intellectual high ground on everything but shills for gold and mattresses on his show.

He's actually said he's in favour of a wall, though

And his issue with Trump's travel ban is that it's useless because it doesn't go far enough to stop potential terrorism

>he is consistent with his principles

Again, no. There were two choices in this election, Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump. Ben knew that Trump was the better option in that scenario. And he still did everything he could to bring down Trump. Thankfully nothing he did was successful.

And proof of this inconsistency is that Ben LOVED Romney, who was just as much of a fucking "true conservative" as Trump was.

And I haven't even brought up the Michelle Fields shit yet. You think Ben actually believed that Lewandowski severely injured Michelle Fields? No, he lied. And he used that lie to escape Breitbart because he wanted to virtue signal to the left "oh i'm not a misogynist like that ebul DRUMPF!"

He's not consistent, and he changes the standard at which he applies his principles constantly.

I think he actually, somewhere deep down, hates non-Jews, Christianity, etc.

>And he still did everything he could to bring down Trump
He consistently praised Trump when he did something he agreed with, and criticized things he disagreed with, his podcast has a segment dedicated to that specifically

Regarding Hillary vs Trump, he argues that there's two ways to treat your vote. Either it's a coupon that expires after the election and you must choose one (he would have voted Trump in that case) or it's a moral stamp on the candidate you believe best represents you. Shapiro believes the latter and so didn't vote for either

>Lewandowski severely injured Michelle Fields
He never said she was "severely injured", but that she was grabbed and tugged by him, which she was. That said, I don't think it was a real issue, he grabbed and pulled someone in the thick of a media scrum

>Again, no. There were two choices in this election, Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump. Ben knew that Trump was the better option in that scenario. And he still did everything he could to bring down Trump. Thankfully nothing he did was successful.
I dont think he did everything to bring down trump, he just didnt say the man was great when he thought he wasnt. I dont see where he not supporting Trump because he didnt agree with him makes him inconsistent in his views. You can say it is foolish, because hillary is worse, but I think he always spoke worse about hillary than he did about trump.

>And proof of this inconsistency is that Ben LOVED Romney, who was just as much of a fucking "true conservative" as Trump was.
I dont think they are the same kind of conservative. Romney was pro free trade as far as I know, Trump is not. Romney didnt raise gay flags, and Romney was a family man. Trump is a thrice married socialite. They are very different men in their principles. True, they have some similarities, in wanting to reducing taxes and government intervention.

>And I haven't even brought up the Michelle Fields shit yet. You think Ben actually believed that Lewandowski severely injured Michelle Fields? No, he lied. And he used that lie to escape Breitbart because he wanted to virtue signal to the left "oh i'm not a misogynist like that ebul DRUMPF!"
I'm not familiar with this so I can't comment.

>his podcast has a segment dedicated to that specifically
You're talking about "good Trump, bad Trump" - that's his way of acting like he's above the shitshow

>Either it's a coupon that expires after the election and you must choose one

lmao, no one is claiming that votes expire, that's a fucking retarded analogy and misses the point entirely.

the point is simple: hillary or trump. we know for a fact that hillary would have been extremely pro-leftist and continued to put the conservative agenda back another 8 years, at which point not even gen z could save us. trump is the only option in this scenario, because trump at least MIGHT be conservative. we know hillary won't.

a fucking coupon... leafposts get worse by the minute.

yeah? he also praises him in his written pieces, on twitter, and in his talks, when he likes something Trump did. I don't know what else you expect

I don't care that Ben is a (((Shapiro))) but he was a nevetrump and that makes him worthless.

Honorary Aryan status rejected.

Not a segment with a jingle where he always groans and goes "which was a good move, that was good Trump. But theeeeen like always, we've got bad Trump - here he is forgetting to mention the Jews specifically on holocaust day."

You're missing the point. Your vote 'expires' when the polls close on election day, so you have to go out and make a choice to make use of it.

It makes sense if you wish to play chess with it. He will be running for president at one point. He cannot start by riding the tailcoat of anyone he must pave his own road for it to work.

like I just said, he praises Trump online in his written articles and on his Twitter, and he's praised him in his college talks

The jew who might be running for president in the future (and who I will support) is based Stephen "Jewish Goebbels" Miller.

no you're missing the point if you're not willing to imagine what would have happened if Hillary won. that nightmare scenario is the point.

and like I said in my first post of this thread, i saw him beg primary voters to vote against their consciences and vote Cruz in order to stop Trump. that's literally the same logic i see in the hillary vs trump scenario: do everything you can to stop the worse outcome. and shapiro instead decided to help get Hillary elected by fighting trump every chance he got.

he's a joke. the fact that he calls himself a conservative and was just fine with Hillary being president is a joke.

>Trump: "ok let's stop immigration from muslim countries and build a wall"

Literal proof that you don't actually listen to what he says. He's said on at least two podcasts that Trump's muslim ban doesn't go far enough.

You're no different than the SJWs who try to twist Trump's words into meaning something else.

>really makes you think. sounds like you'd prefer every country in the west to get the ole Sweden yes treatment.
There is a middle term between Sweden and North Korea you know?

Oh God, and Shapiro hates Miller too. After Miller went on all the Sunday shows and was a fucking force, Shapiro was like "he's very ambitious and will bend the knee for Trump"

>"i'm not the sjws! YOU'RE the sjws!"

This

Hillary would have been the end of America (and maybe the end of all life if WWIII happened), Trump had to win whatever flaws he thought Trump had and yet he decided to aid the enemy.

Jews like him are the reason some of our more unreasonable stormfag types don't trust any of them even ones (like Miller) with a perfect record.

BASED BENNY
Fuck all you naysayers

>no you're missing the point if you're not willing to imagine what would have happened if Hillary won. that nightmare scenario is the point.

that's irrelevant, the point (of the analogy) is how to treat a vote in general, not any one particular election scenario. If you believe that you must vote for the better of the two candidates, you'd vote Trump because Hillary would be a nightmare scenario, as you said.

If you believe voting represents your choice of a candidate that best represents your values, you might not vote for either (this is Shapiro's view)

I'm aware what Hillary meant, and I would have voted Trump were I an American

> i saw him beg primary voters to vote against their consciences and vote Cruz in order to stop Trump
At the time him and a lot of conservatives believed Trump didn't have a chance. Hell, the Dems even wanted him to win the primaries because they thought it would make them more likely to win.

>was just fine with Hillary being president
except he wasn't, he dreaded that option. Just because he choice neither option doesn't mean he actively supported one or the other. Presumably by attacking Hillary all the time he was also helping Trump win, then