Why are Nigresses so loud and disruptive?

Seriously, I need an answer pronto. There is not a single day in school where some sheboon loudly commentates over every minute detail.

Also, I've noticed that the ones who are morbidly obese are even more obnoxious, why is that?

monkey dna

Easy. Because they are used to it, and it works out in their favour. They always behave in that way, and never get btfo'd for it. Just like most snowflakes nowadays.

lack of male attention.

No father
White boys aint interested
even black dudes don't want that.

Leads to serious chimping

low iq

this. /thread

They have found out how to play the system to getsmedats.

They have found that the squeaky wheel gets the oil.

Give her a break.

She couldn't read curses

Testosterone. Also Obese ones have no other card to play but be the sassy take no shit black woman. Still can't understand why this wasn't the case in the 40's 50's 60's. When did attitude become popular?

mother

fucking

checked

*clapping hands to each word*
What. the. fuck. are. you. tryin. to. say?

They have more testosterone than you do.

THE ONE ON TMZ
HO LEE FUCK

>Be me, a former NEET
>Working as a peer advocate
>Job is located on grounds of a psychiatric hospital
>Have - or HAD - a middle age black female co-worker in same office as I for the past 7 months
>Mind my own business and stay dedicated to the job
>Listen to co-worker complain about low pay (min. wage in NY is $11.50/hr) as only negresses do
>Also, she started a second job out of necessity
>She admits to me she has a $75,000 student loan debt
>FF to last month
>Day after Valentine's Day, she's nowhere to be found
>Get e-mail from program manager saying she's no longer with agency, and to report her presence on hospital grounds to superiors and public safety
>Let situation simmer down for a few weeks
>Had a staff meeting last week summarizing the past month's events, with district director diplomatically saying employee "Is no longer with the agency"
>Talk to a fellow co-worker this Monday; he's a guy, so less risk of workplace gossip
>Asked him about what went down on Valentine's Day
>Apparently, former co-worker took a nap at desk while on the job
>Supervisor took photo with smartphone and decided to write her up
>Co-worker chimped out. LITERALLY. ON THE SPOT.
>Negress ragequits from the job that day
>Ex-co-worker's desk is cleared out the next day
>Currently have the office to myself

And this my friends, is my life story about dealing with a negress in the workplace...

achievable natty?

Why wasn't black women like this decades ago if its biological?

Pic related is all the answer you need, OP.

THIS

WOW SPOT ON

I often masturbate to a gif of Precious running with a bucket of chicken.

This is suprisingly too accurate. Currently working in a department thats just about 70% negresses. They are all incredibly lazy, and will be sassy with ANYONE who attempts to get them to actually do their job. Most of them are under 25 and have children, all of them the father isn't around.

they are children in adult forms, both niggers and women aka the niggers of gender, so it gets amplified.

I love personal experience threads! it is such a good read :D

They're horrible, aren't they?

I've had the misfortune of working with black women and those negative experiences are why I hate them slightly more than black men.

God help you if a black women is given an authority position. They abuse any power they have.

Most likely because of their upbringing.

>Shit neighborhood
>Fatherless/shitty parenting
>Other siblings scream for attention, aren't taught to respect and listen to adults or many basic manners.
>Only way to get attention from grown-ups is to yell the loudest
>See other black kids their age act the same way, so the behavior gets reinforced.
>Behavior continues well into adulthood.

Constant welfare and gibs definitely aren't helping it, that's for sure.

I couldn't find it, but there's a good wall of text about a white guy teaching at an inner city school and detailing all the weird black-children habits he had to put up with. He specifically talks about their near universal lack of volume control.

Yet another obvious signal that something is rotten in their culture.

I was at work yesterday and the black boss + all four new hires (all black, btw) started talking about cupcakes, which moved to soul food, which literally turned to Popeye's chicken. The whole time they just kept getting louder and fucking louder. It sounded like 10 people laughing and carrying on at mess hall levels.

And we work in a tiny bank. Customers were leaning over the desk to get a glimpse of what all the ruckus was.

It's so fucking obnoxious.

I'v e often wondered this myself.

Let's go over a bit of history. Blacks are more athletic in America because their ancestors were selectively bred to produce the largest, strongest offspring in order to work the fields.

Now, I am on the one hand pleased that they are so loud; hoop and holler when in a group. That way I know they're coming and to be watchful. We all know what happens when large groups of (at least American) blacks get together.

I think it stems from a "look at me, look at me" attitude where the person is wanting attention from the public where they did not receive it at home.

Female iq is lower than male iq. Black iq is already considerably low.

Found the cuck.

Did user not ask a question?

The movie itself was pretty bad but that scene was pure kino. I used to have a .gif of it a hard drive ago.

Culture that basically openly encourages narcissism.