Literally what the fuck

>literally what the fuck

Are you serious? ((((NIKE)))) is starting a hijab fashion line. What the shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Very progressive. I like it.

Why are you surprised? Major multinational corporations are the biggest advocates for mass third world immigration. This was probably Nike's plan since the beginning.

Nike is fucking Headquartered in (((PORTLAND OREGAN)))

They enslave kids to make shoes. Did you think they had any integrity?

As if Nike and their 12 year old fuckboys weren't enough.

It's modeled after a seal, very aerodynamic and warm.

Didn't ISIS just declare Nike haram the other day?

Boycott Nike. Simple

>corporations like money
Wow. Really makes me think.

Its not about politics, they just see they can make money selling hijabs so they make it. If they could make money selling nike swastika armbands and it gave them a sizable net profit they would do it. Unfortunately if they did people would stop buying nike so it would be a bad business move. Its not personal just business

>NIKE YES

Nice.

kys commie

This.

Why are you guys getting triggered?
Are you fucking Muslims? No, then fuck off, who cares, if this trigger the Muslims then the better.

considering how many whores were at the olympics wearing bikinis and with their bodies showing....it's about time someone injects some MODESTY into professional sporks.

hijab or not she'd be out of your league, porky

so?

its called the market buddy, if people want to spend money on it then it will become a product

They are more interested in making money than political ideologies, they know that there is a market for those ninja bitches so they provide

Nike are profiting off devices designed for female subjugation.

As a feminist, I find this unacceptable.

No shit sherlock

There's a fucking sticky about not posting multiple threads for the same shit

(based mod found a way to filter some of the shills)

Alright so lets point how they use slave labour to make all of those sneakers.

They also donated to the Clinton Foundation.

They give the model grey/blue contacts to make the white folk feel more comfy.

If i see these in a store near me, i will put bacon on them

NEW: 'Nike Syria', to make your legs comfort and pain free while you are crossing the border to Germany!

Dollars a dollar

It's the same reason they promote stupid shit like hiring refugees

Their only interest is $$$.
For a right leaning board you'd assume people here would know that.

it's smart as fuck to do from a business standpoint. Try and look at things in a different perspective retard.

Fuck off kike.

$$$$$$$$$

Anything for extra shekels

tfw nogs in London start wearing them for crime purposes

the 2 (business and politics) aren't separate at their multinational level, they'll be supporting the globalist push at all costs which means getting into bed with the entire movement

Further evidence that accepting Islam is the hip and trendy thing to do.

Kek. You guys get kiked hard. Fought for the wrong side and this is your reward: Zionist Brainwash.

>burger complaining about free market

This is your doing.
Retard.

Fuck Nike, New Balance supports Trump

I don't have a problem with this but isn't it considered "haram" for companies to make their logos very visible on the hijab?

You poltards still dont get it. The corporations are doing this shit just to piss ppl off and make shitskins buy their shit. They dont see black brown or white. They see green.

It's an international corporation that openly uses slave labor on a regular basis. It's common knowledge that they use slave labor. It's not some big secret, everyone knows that they do it. You really think they are going to become nationalists at this stage of the game...?

Are they impact resistant? What about flame retardant?

Thats a good looking towel head model

Jews are going to outjew themselves when Islam is normalized in the West and literally nobody gives a shit about kikes. I'm ok with that.

>American man
>incapable of feeling hate
That will prove to be a disastrous assumption for (((them))).

Because Islam will be over 50% of the worlds population by 2030. It's the market.

The corporations and businesses know this.

im curious how you tiny dicked irish folks jerk off?

do you have to use tweezers?

>Nike making products for a market
>has studies and experts telling them it's the right thing
>Market it as progressive to get the leftist market securely in there
>propaganda about third world enslavement now squashed

>Those digits
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Ahmed? what are you doing in Syria, have you missed your ride? or perhaps you'd like to train a bit more in beheading before you leave

nike is fucking retarded, but business is business

As expected from Ahmed here.

why not? theres money to be made. theyll probably charge a ton of shekels for it, too. being that its a pretty small amount of cloth, profit margins will be spectacular. id do it if i was nike.

Unfortunately it's fact. We're fucked. We need a literal miracle to turn back the tide now.

I know this is pol but are you not smart enough to realize that aside from war and resource acquisition, 3rd world immigration and integration into the consumer economy is the only way western economies can keep growing. People will tire of war eventually, better to continue employing people in goods producing and keeping the value of goods produced tied only to dollars. A global currency means that access to all resources is restricted by 1 institution in charge of money. Green energy revolutions are against vested interests so that won't work anytime soon.

Weak reply Sharon.. Anyhow thanks for your support.

Now that you want to depopulate Syria to establish greater Israel and all the niggers here falling for it. We're all going to be Europeans

Cheers!

I want Nike nazi armbands
#Armbandgate

we just use a few fingers

Don't worry. Those numbers are false. Christianity is exploding in China and Japan.

Source?

How are Christians successfully converting so many East Asians?

why wouldnt they cater to the majority? it's good business

They aren't white and Japan is listed on the "replacement population" agenda by the U along with the entirety of Europe,Russia,South Korea and North America.
Proof here
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

If there is a market for it why not try to cash in?

Why is op scared of /fit/ muslimas

Guys wtf is going on, I thought we were winning, why are things just getting worse

I think all white women should wear hijabs. Theres nothing more attractive in the mystery of whats underneath. You have to admit its pretty poetic and romantic in a way. Can we start a trend here Sup Forums

personally i think Assad does a good job with your subhuman species. the only mistake he did was let you run out of Syria, should have closed all the available and future available exits and let you all breath some chemical gas (more efficient wise if country have low amount of money to spend on ammunition) and Syria will be clean for good, with no leftovers who ran to Europe.

They aren't the majority in the USA though just crossed 1% population.

The racial majority by 2032 in the USA will be Hispanics and those brownies tend to be Catholic.

>oyyy veyyyy we don't want to depopulate Syria for our plans

FREE MARKET STRIKES AGAIN

TAKBIR digits m8y

oh fuck she's gorgeous

pic related your descendants

This has been happening since 2007-8, maybe even 2001 or before

>can make entire continents do their bidding
>so that they can secure a shitty tiny semi-arid piece of land

jews are wierd

Notice how they choose a haji with light eyes to make us goyim feel less threatened.

> Allahu akbar we dont want to kill the eurobean infidels and conquer eurobe kusrabak, and islam is bisful religion, we definitely dont want impose it on all of europe like the prophet Muhammad wanted

>tfw you actually like the idea of women having to cover up in public and wish it was a western thing too

They are contact lenses you can see the brown beneath.

If it gets ripped off in a contact sport, will she die?

Underated post.kekd

Damn nigga

Shits the bomb

shes gonna have to

The West deserves all that is coming. It has abandoned God and this is the result.

wow u sure showed me

who the fuck went to north korea and iran to measure dicks????????

lol real legit muslim here. Face caked in makeup, fake eyelashes. lol dumb clowns and their half-assed following of their alleged religion.

>suprised nike panders to shitskins

Truth.

White nationalists are inbred degenerate monkeys. Barely comparable to the primitive muslim hordes they are accepting into their countries. Maybe they will learn something from them.

JUST HIJAB IT
Now with complementary clitorectomy.

We should form an "Anti-Trump protest"
To show solidarity for all the immigrants and Muslims.

On a certain date we encourage Americans to put on a burqa and walk into banks, airports, police stations and schools to "give the establishment a piece of their minds!" As a demonstration to show that they stand with immigrants/Islam/Muslims and wearing a burqa will be the symbolism.

Why are Arab women so hot?

I don't know but it seems legit. I'm Irish and my penis is only about 5 inches.

what the fuck hahahaa

>company wants to target new audience and expand it's profits
Oh heavens what will we do

OP is literal unironical communist getting triggered by capitalism

I agree with you, but in your country all whites are inbreds whether they're nationalist or not.

We must encourage more immigration to Sweden. Please accept South Africa's pending parliament bill that would transport almost 1 million of South Africa's poorest black victims of apartheid if passed.

Transport to Europe that is.

I laughed at the kikes joke about you missing the bus to Germany, but I commend you for staying in your country and not abandoning like a traitorous subhuman