If it wasn't for Europe:

If it wasn't for Europe:

Islamic civilizations would still be somewhat stable and technological
China would retain its Confucian identity and power over Asia, remaining isolated
Japan would never have made anime
The New World and African civilizations would thrive and eventually reach a comparable social, economical and technological state to the East
Paganism, Tengriism and Polytheism would still be major religions
Jews would never control the monetary system
Israel wouldn't exist

Wouldn't that be a better world?

also, if it wasn't for UK and US suppressing leftist movements, islamic countries might be more progressive

CIA helped Saddam Hussein
U.S. basically installed ultra-conservative wahabist Saudis
Operation Ajax

About time someone posted that gif. instead of that shitty one with the roach face.

think how great Brazil would be if it wasn't for OP.

>Japan would never have made anime

If it wasn't for Europe:

Islamic civilizations would live in medieval times still (no modern technology or Dubai skyscrapers)
China wouldn't be an economic superpower
Japan wouldn't have been the greatest threat of Asia in WWII but a backwards theme park for larping samurais
Africa would not have relatively comfy countries for a nigger continent like Nigeria
Polyatheism and Paganism would be replaced by Islam by now everywhere outside of Europe
Jews would be dead, not enjoying a wealth, luxury and their own state
Brazil wouldn't exist

>Implying anime is bad

Back to your shithole, monkey.

Saddam Hussein was a truly great leader before the Americans betrayed him. Iraq was top of the league in the middle east in terms of women's rights, education, healthcare, military etc.

gg wp

Argentine 3dpds are so attractive though Peron-kun. Why do you need aneem when you are a nation of red pilled cuties?

gg

> impossible to tell obviously. But Ottoman engineers, scientists etc. were equal to European ones until the 18th century at least.

> skyscrapers in Dubai are fucking degenerate

> umm yes it would. in fact it would have become a superpower much longer ago. The 16th c. to be exact.

> good riddance

> what is Benin, Ethiopia, Morocco?

>nope

> t schlomo the estonian

> you're right on this one I guess.

are you still mad at me because I said that stuff about Molyneux in another thread?

If what you are saying is true, then Brazil would not exist and you would be in your jungle dying from eye rot and cannibalism.

Your interpretation skills are very poor, you should reread the OP.

I have been drinking and re-read OP's post. I think I am done for the day. I am saving your JPG though, that's fucking gold.

Someone else would eventually reach enlightenment and rise to power which would lead to probably the same problems we have now.

>Paganism, Tengriism and Polytheism would still be major religions
because christianity, islam and judaism all originated in europe

>Chinese Enlightenment

I'm ok with this.

dunno who you are mate. But I hate that autistic nobody.

Also not mad, just going through where i disagree

>Islamic civilizations would still be somewhat stable and technological
It was the Mongols who set the Muslims back into the dark ages by ransacking Baghdad (which was one of the technology capitals of the world). Europeans had little to no part in Islamic civilization becoming a shithole considering the Crusades were defensive wars.

>China would retain its Confucian identity and power over Asia, remaining isolated
Don't fall for this meme, religion/spirituality in general has never had an effect on East Asia the same way it has in Europe. They would have still found a way to become the soulless ants they are now.

>Japan would never have made anime
Nope, pic related desu.

>The New World and African civilizations would thrive and eventually reach a comparable social, economical and technological state to the East
New World, yes. They were already in the process of uniting the smaller tribes into one large tribe/identity, much like how civilization was birthed in Europe in Asia
Africa, no. Niggers are niggers.

>Jews would never control the monetary system
Jews always find a way.

thank god, some common sense in here, some other german argued I was a shill for bringing up Molyneux's skeletons from the closet

Saved

>Islamic civilizations
No such thing.

Stolen from Europen-mediterenian, Persian and Jews literally.

>Jews would be dead

Good riddance.

[pic related]

NEXT TIME !
ON
DRAGON BALL Sup Forums PEPEËEE !

>African civilizations
These got dicked by Muslims with very little European intervention. Remember Judaism is not European originally.

I got cancer from reading this post.

>what is colonialism

KONO YAROOO キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!