Alright, seriously, what do you think about this

leave behind everything you have been listening to this past decades on liberal mass media, what YOU really think

I don't hate gays for being gay necessary, it's the whole faggy attitude and parading half naked liberal pride fests with dildos up butts that I hate.

I'm not religious so I don't hate gays for that reason. I wouldn't mind gays if they just kept the whole butthole thing to themselves and if they dressed normal and had average voices.

thats so reasonable, I am just a bit more extremist

i
do
not
give
a
fuck

that is the problem dude

Like all things you need to make a distinction. I just hate faggots, not gays.

They can stick whatever they want where they want, doesn't bother me.

why?

I'm okay with it.

I thought Polish people were whiter and more block headed.

IDGAF.

What this user said.

I don't hate closeted gays, for example, and I have talked to gay men in real life. They have all been really friendly and cool people, not so obviously faggots like Milo or whatever. If you are not "I DRESS FABULOUSLY, SPEAK IN GAY LISP, HAVE LIMP WRIST AND WEAR ALL MUH RAINBOW BADGES" kind of gay, but look like you could be mistaken for a straight guy, you are fine.

I personally have strong disgust for gay lifestyle and I will rather kill myself than commit an homosexual act, but what other people do in private but don't flaunt about in public I don't really give a shit about.

Kill with fire

They eliminate themselves from competition for mates.

Thanks bro.

>hindu fags
Ew.

fpbp
i was never """homophobic"""
they made me hate them over time

Much like Muslims I really have no issues with them and believe the media especially left wing sources fuel the fires by putting these people on pedestals. Likewise right wing media needs to stop demonising gays, Islam, migrants etc. and by more civilised and tolerant of their presence.

I have literally zero issues with gays per se
But just act like straight person and keep it to yourself
I dont march around parades wearing nothing but my underwear and screaming how much I love vagina

Basically dont let your orientation define who you are

i believe the facts on degeneracy like this, not MSM on the left or right

I didn't care about them, still don't.

Should kill them just for the fuck of it

Honestly could not give a fuck if two men want to bang then good for them but i wont be taking part.

Pretty much this picture. I'm fine with same sex relationships and don't really care whether they can marry or not.

On a personal level though I can't help but feel disgust seeing two men kissing and being sexual as if I'm seeing something gross. No amount of exposure is going to change that. I have a similar reaction to seeing men act all feminine and try to speak with a fake high pitched voice or wearing feminine clothes that don't suit them at all. Pride parades take this to an extreme.

/thread
Fug, I consider myself more than incidentally attracted to men, but I would gladly volunteer to slaughter the faggots in the LGBT pride community
> tfw no /polgb/ cute twink to cuddle up with

...p-post pics

will you care when every movie videogame and tv show that comes out has blatant homosexual themes to promote tolerance

I think if they held up a chair they could probably carry me for a few blocks, also I want to know what their fitness plan looks like

i've seen better costumes tbqh
pic related

95% of gays DO dress normal and have average voices and keep the whole butthole thing to themselves.
You just don't notice them because of it.
>stealth gays

pic related
Ricky Martin's bf

Fags should be ostracized out of decent society

I would watch them fuck.