No appearances since the press conference where he resigned from Breitbart

>no appearances since the press conference where he resigned from Breitbart

I-Is he going to be okay?

Crystal meth and black dick. He's fine.

Good to hear.

he killed himself

He's waiting for the perfect time to begin his redemption arc. The show has to focus on other characters for now.

I can really only think of one thing that would revive his career at this point, and it's something he's joked about quite a bit.

He should become a tranny. Transition to being a woman and have a big coming out party.

Then when he eventually fucks up again, he should kill himself.

Follow his snapchat.

I imagine he's in a pretty depressed state right now.

I look forward to his re-emergence. I really like the guy.

/nohomo/

what do you think he'll do if his hair gets worse? transplant or just let it happen?

he might still be a kike coalburner who has probably slipped further into degeneracy and mental illness since he got JUSTed but it's not like he was connected to vault 7 or something so there are quite a lot of people in politics who are having a very worse day today than Milo is

He's still shitposting on Goybook. He's been quite active today with Vault 7

Where he at? I need to shift 1 kg fast.

He's probably gonna hold back until his book is fully published and in stores. He seemed pretty bummed out about it being cancelled.

I mean, if anything he'll probably end up on JRE again in the near future

There's essentially an endless number of dicks he can suck for cash, I wouldn't worry

>Follow his snapchat.
>Constant pics of him sucking bbc.
No thanks.

>Dude, holy shit.

I fucking hope not. He does not need to be representing the rightist movement, he's literally just an anti-woman gay libertarian

This is perfect. He has a maximum of 8 years to rebuild his brand (though I think the damage done to him is largely unfair and more politically motivated than based on what he said). After he becomes female and sweats the goofballs out of his system, he runs for president. Not only will he be the FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT, he will force the liberals medicine right down their throats. If Trump and Bannon don't bungle this opportunity, history could get very neat.

R/thedonald pls leave

Milo pulls many to the right but hestill a kike buttboy

>Milo Yiannopoulos is the first female president

I would be so happy.

8 years? you realize his "brand" was only ever anything for about 14 months at the most? this kike would have been completely forgotten about before 2018 even if his pedo deviancy didn't surface

Milo can't run for president, he wasn't born in the US. Just like Ted Cruz.

Hopefully that faggot is dead in a landfill.

he wouldn't have had any appearances anyways (maybe except some interviews)
his tour was over. last time he also didn't do shit after it for a while.

> 14 months at most

You must be new here. He's been in the game for years, although he was a little less gay way back when.

Landfill? Where have you been burying your relatives?

I hope not.

dead
>fuck off jew

fuck off kike
>kys faggot pedo nig sucking subhuman

Obama did it

this desu

He's done, it's over.

At that press conference he seemed broken, he's been fired and excommunicated from everywhere that gave him an outlet.

I dont care. If you havent started hating him yet, you probably just found out about him.

As did McCain, although he was born in a US military base

I still follow him on IG. He posts every now and then, but I have a feeling he's going to be laying low for a while until people move on and forget what he said.

he will be back a week before the release of his book
digits confirm

Didn't he get an invitation from Penn State recently?