ALL CHARGES DROPPED AGAINST STICKMAN DUE TO OVERWHELMING SUPPORT

ALL CHARGES DROPPED AGAINST STICKMAN DUE TO OVERWHELMING SUPPORT

I was just at the courthouse with stickman. Posting proof in a minute

They can still charge him at some point, but it's over for now. We won.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY
wesearchr.com/bounties/based-stick-man-legal-defense-fund
twitter.com/helpkylechapman?s=09
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Waiting.
OP will surely deliver.

HEROIC

What did they put it on a STET docket?

post source to commence celebration

If true.

hey wait did the guy that got hit have to file charges on him? would his identity be made secret or what happens there

Bump for proofs

Why wait a minute?

He would stand before his accuser so no.

NO THEY CANT
DOUBLE JEPOARDY BITCHES.

Unless masked target wants to unmask and file a civil suit but Antifa are pussy cunts who can't face the light of day so he free.

WHEN I GET OLDER

Here's one pic I took. Making sure to censor everyone out.

It's proof I was there. NBC was also there but they we didn't let them get an interview with stickman.

OP w-will deliver, r-right?

"Cum" in ID.

>overwhelming support changes court cases
That's not how it's supposed to work. Glad to hear he's out.

>hey wait did the guy that got hit have to file charges on him? would his identity be made secret or what happens there

Antifa cunt probably realized that the hacker known as 4chins would have rekt his life if he pressed charges and made his identity known.

What do you think gets nigs out of charges when 10,000 chimps threaten to riot over a gud boi who didn't do nuffin?

Double jeopardy doesn't apply if charges are dismissed without prejudice

>censor everyone out
fucking why

Double Jeopardy does not apply unless the trial has already started. It did not even get close to a trial.

Cause the left is nuts and will track them down and harass them

>would his identity be made secret

Nah. They already released a a photo

more proofs

Doxing concerns. You weren't there, don't complain.

>That's not how it's supposed to work
Because it's not what happened. This LARPing faggot is going to prison and there's nothing anyone on here or r/the_donald can do about it

Doubt it. His lawyer must be really fucking good if he already got them dropped.

>you weren't there
prove i'm not stickman

ANTIFA BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY

He's not out.

I want to hand this man a gift card for the local lumbar yard. Justice Wins.

How old is he?
Looks 35 I thought we would be 10 years younger

So whats his situation all the charges were dropped? He's pretty much free?

his name was already made public though..

A lot of us are over thirty now lad. Sup Forums has a lot of the old guard who grew up on the chans.

Did you ever find out the extent of injuries he inflicted on others with his stick beating?

Did anyone have to get stitches on their head or anything?

>This leftist
>Being THIS asshurt
He walks. You're mad as FUCK.

what is the first letter of danarchy's last name?

Dat tie.

This is fucking nepotism. Tha tman desserves to go to jail ANTIFA literally fights fascism they are more patriotic.

He doesn't even have a lawyer yet. The DA didn't want to charge because it became such a public case. In other words, they know they are fucked, they would get fucked in the ass by feds if they brought the case to trial by jury.

I think stickman should use part of the legal fund to sue the city of berkeley or start a class action lawsuit.

I meant that if I saw him on the streets I wouldn't think he's the kind to go beat antifas with a stick

fake news

the drumpfkin is going to jail

But where are the proofs?

not stickman you retard the faggot op who went to the court house doent want to get doxxed.

He was released on bail earlier today, $5000.
The legal fund set up in his name tweeted this hours ago.

WILL HE GET BAIL MONEY BACK OR AT LEAST LAWYER'S PAYMENT?

So they probably aren't going to come after him?

What is jury nullification?

Start a"Chapman" fund for helping out guys like Kilt man, that most likely accrued some sort of medical bills. Slightly drunk so talking out my ass.

I'm a fascist. Want to fight?

>Hit someone you don't like
>Hero
>Someone hits him back
>Villain

The moral of the story here is violence against people with different beliefs is totally justifiable and okay so long as they don't hit back.

wesearchr.com/bounties/based-stick-man-legal-defense-fund

Those tits looks interesting, post more of her.

You'll have to wait for the news, or til he tweets or something.

He talked to the bailiff who told him the story, and he told us. It literally hasn't had time to reach the news yet. We didn't let the nasty shits at NBC talk to them.

ANYONE?!

I'm guessing he's not getting charged because he hit people like a pussy and his stick was weak.

He was using only one hand like a faggot and the stick fucking broke lol.

No one must've been seriously injured. If he used two hands and a thicker stick he could've killed someone.

>No one must've been seriously injured. If he used two hands and a thicker stick he could've killed someone.
And we wouldn't want that :3

Its both, shirt and tie. "Bill Lumbergh" cosplay.

fuck off

haha you think that money's going to Kyle?

>That's not how it's supposed to work.

What's OJ Simpson?

t. garbage waste

I can't wait for the future helicopter rides coming.

his wife set the account up, so, yes.

twitter.com/helpkylechapman?s=09

My sides.

>due to overwhelming support

that's not how charges work

Canada cuck

It's not over.
This is just the beginning.

>So whats his situation all the charges were dropped? He's pretty much free
For now.
They could decide to charge until the statue of limitations runs out, however long that is.
Doubt it, they might try something but stickman has memes, the people and the evidence on his side.

I heard there's gonna be a trump rally in Sacramento in a month. These guys (sacramento spartans) but there's like 500 rsvp'd for the event. It'll be huge.

Then another in berkeley on April 14 or april 15.

This ain't over.

Attorney's fees are part of the award when you win a federal civil rights case.

>nepotism
hahaha what? someone posting bail is the act of handing supreme authority over a government from parent to child?

Hey, he only got like 35% of the fucking vote (women and minorities).

This degenerate scum will not be reelected.

How do you think george zimmerman even got charged? He was walking free until king nigger opened his mouth

>people are dragging your friend away to harm him
>i guess i shouldnt hit them. they have different opinions than i do on what they think his physical health should be

Fuck yeah, Stickman

Source on the SacSpartan rally?

I was wondering why those guys havent done anything since, I bet they got a fuckton bunch of recruits from the publicity.

Five felonies dropped? Just like that? What sort of sorcery is this?

I do not know much about American legal system, but something doesn't sound legitimate about this.

I want to believe he's /ourguy/. But this has the smell of something foul.

Or maybe overwhelming evidence surfaced due to overwhelming support and digging/compiling evidence? I may have gotten that detail wrong.

Of course, make sure to wait until confirmation from his twitter. He should be getting back home sometime soon but isn't really a twitter guy.

If we are smart and choose Bernier as Conservative leader then Trudeau is toast. He will get the Maritimes, the Prairies, and Quebec. It will be a landslide win.

Nice, so it seems like Sacramento part II is coming up.
Hope we have a resounding victory like we did in the first battle.

proof?

This guy deserves a Presidential Medal of Freedom.

You know what to do Trump.

are all alt right supporters supposed to look like used car sales men?

The cell phone videos
Plus I don't think he had 'tear gas' on him, and didn't ever see him use it either, even if they meant pepper spray

It's 5 bullshit charges but the main thing is hitting the guy with the stick.

I'm a lot goddamn older than 35 and I'd be happy and am quite able to beat on some antifa faggots

Google is your friend

Local news said no one at the protest that got arrested would be charged

Does Dicaprio know he raids his wardrobe?

Here's nbc interviewing random people that showed.

Fuck that. This is turning into a shooting war.

That guy just made $65000

We've been had lads

Nobody's been had. This is the best possible legal outcome.

i can watch that all day :)

>see no news about him
>just some guy saying he has and showing censored pics of what could be anyone
all i can figure out is that he's out on bail, not that any charges were dropped

Sensible chuckle.jpg

She's pretty cool. She said she wished we could just shoot all the antifa. I don't have more pics. She was digging stickman.

See this is what happens when you come out to support causes when you have doubts. You meet cool people.

It's up to 71k and I donated directly to his paypal. I would assume others did too.

He could be charged anytime and the fact that he had that kind of war chest and public support surely influenced the judge not to charge.

I hope he spends it on whatever the hell he wants.

That's be reserved for legal funds.

Bernier wants to cut off transfer payments which will make us starve to death in the maritimes. He has no hope.