Why does he lie so much? And why don't you care?

Why does he lie so much? And why don't you care?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonmonthly.com/2017/03/06/trump-is-obviously-in-way-over-his-head/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't you give a fuck about Obama favoring the Muslim Brotherhood at every fucking opportunity?

That doesn't look like Obama, I think it's OP THAT LIES

Who cares? It's just harmless banter.

>a terrorist Obama released was literally killed in an airstrike in Yemen yesterday

As a former Trump supporter it's very troubling

>President spreads lies to gullible supporters
>WHO CARES!!! IT'S JUST BANTER!!!

Is everything just a joke to Sup Forums? The man has the power to destablize the entire country. If it's not clear that it's banter, it could easily snowball into choas.

>Not an answer.

Its true tho.

It's not a lie and you're a liar for saying that

Except it's not.

>A report from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence said that of the 122 Gitmo detainees who returned to the battlefield, only nine of them were released after Obama took office in January 2009.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

Did he just make an reference to America been a battlefield?

Yeah i don't like when he does that.

He speaks truth. So uncomfortable!

yeah actually everything is banter for pol

LOL this is like cnn proving trump right in an effort to disprove him.

Not gonna lie, unprepped nuclear warhead here. This is fucking depressing not being able to crash and burn. But in all seriousness we need to give this man my launch codes.

>It wasn't 12, it was 9!
>Drumpf BTFO!
Wew lad

what's the lie?

He doesn't.
MAGA
>IT'S HAPPENING NOW

Where the hell did you get 12?

It's just so great sitting here wondering when he's going to achieve these goals after less than 2 months in, instead of watching Hildabeast trying to achieve hers.

That Obama shut down Gitmo (he didn't)

Fake news.
MAGA BItch!

ah yes, because right after inaguration all those things shouldve been done easilyl. btw youre retarded. not even everything on that list is 'broken promise'

Nobody gives a fuck BECAUSE, if we had 4 more years of these mentally warped liberals we would be fucked.

Anybody with a brain knows this.
If you are in college and have a pink mohawk, nobody gives a fuck about your opinion.

fuck you

MAGA MOTHER FUCKER!
GET FUCKED BITCH!

You know that this is untrue because...

you're God?

>Obama campaingned for POTUS on shutting down gitmo

Obama supported letting all of them go, wether or not he actually signed off on each one is beside the point

so nobody gives a fuck if its x, y, or Z exact number...just like every needless murder by a criminal relased in a sanctuary city

1 is too many

and Obama is responsible for way more than 1

The country will be very stable once all the globalists and marxists are lynched.

>former Trump supporter
Get out faggot.

FUCK THE DEEPSTATE BULLSHIT.
TRUMP NEEDS TO GET THE MILITARY TOGETHER AND ARREST LORETTA LYNCH AND ALL THEM STUPID FUCKING TRAITORS.
HELL YEA!
FUCK THE DUMB SHIT BITCH!

'that' obama didnt do anything, like a stereotypical nigger

Is that a bag of puréed meat?

I actually am starting to care.

As someone who vehemently fought ideologically tooth and nail for trump throughout the emotional roller coaster that was the 2016 campaign cycle, and even won 150$ from it, his recent behaviour is really troubling, even for me.

I always knew he'd be pragmatic and would blunder here and there, considering hes never been seriously involved formally with politics until last year.

But now that this obama ''wiretap'' thing happening, Comey saying its factually inaccurate and now this hastily written, poorly researched tweet that is just flat out erroneous? Totally concerning. Like you're fucking president of the USA now after one of the most divisive elections EVER in our history. And you think that its okay to make these tweets as president, and you dont even have the sense to see if what youre saying is true as PRESIDENT?

As i said, i still think Trump was by far the better choice with what we had, and would have voted the same way now, but if you can't denounce this behaviour as anything but idiotic, then you need to step out of the hugbox and let trump know to sort himself out

The Trump Effect 'is now engaged in a negative feedback loop'.

Trump Is Obviously In Way Over His Head
by Nancy LeTourneau
March 6, 2017 2:25 PM
washingtonmonthly.com/2017/03/06/trump-is-obviously-in-way-over-his-head/

...this is the man who launched his presidential ambitions on the lie that the first African American president of this country wasn’t a citizen.

He lied constantly during the campaign –
promising that he had a great health care plan to replace Obamacare,
that he had a secret plan to defeat ISIS,
that he would build a wall and Mexico would pay for it,
that he’d “drain the swamp” of big money interests,
that his campaign had no contact with Russians,
that “he’s the only one who can fix it,” etc.

As president, those lies are all starting to catch up with him. So what does he do when caught in a lie?

He loses his cool and tells a bigger lie in an attempt to discredit his opponents. That’s exactly what happened when he lied about the size of the crowd at his inauguration – he followed it up with a lie about millions of people voting illegally.
Saturday, when the stories about his campaign’s ties to Russia killed the buzz about his speech to Congress, Trump lied about Obama ordering a wiretap on him.

You seem pretty uninformed. The problem is to people like you, politics is nothing but fighting against sjw's. Your priority should be economic issues and civil liberties and gov overreach, but no, you let yourself be distracted by childish social issues and stomp around yelling that anyone with a different opinion is brainless.

IM READY GUYS.
MAGA

get help

Underrated

pretty good, i've deposited $0.50 in each of your accounts

yeah i agree, nuke codes people! NUKE CODES!!

The whole world is watching.

What about never releasing the taxes and not divesting his interests and the trips to trump tower + florida that his security pays him for? That seems pretty corrupt.

everything is banter, you fag

This is what's become of the Republican party. Honestly conservatives have great ideas regarding economics, States rights, and personal responsibility. But not the only thing they seem to care about is pissing off liberals, even if that means putting a mad man in the office.

That's waaaay too sensible a thing to say on Sup Forums user. Don't know what your thinking.

not gonna lie. former obama supporter here. my heart is broken because he is the bigget dindu and i used to be a liberal but now i hate them with all my broken heart

Fuck Conservatives.

Sup Forums is not conservative, and never was.

If you want to appeal to conservatives, go talk to some boomer jesus freaks.

Because I understand it's his strategy to bring attention to things the MSM won't report.

>being this new

most of the Americans here are Russian shills paid to talk up trump.

Conservative, altright, authoritian, right wing, it doesn't matter. They're all unified by hating liberal and policies are irrelevant.

But seriously guys we can't let him get the nuclear codes!

I mean guy has only been president since January, how has he broken any promises kek. He has 4 years.

He can do that without destroying his credibility. In fact, if he told the truth it wouldn't have been overshadowed with the fact that he lied.

is there a lie in this punditly presidentialest twatter twit?

haha nice memes, chuckled. happy now?

i wouldnt go so far as to say corrupt, but its not very ethical. and somewhat contradictory. i view trump dodging the tax thing as him just not wanting to see how little he pays compared to the rest of us, and ultimately inconsequential.

as for him traveling frequently to the trump tower, i think it is asinine for him to waste all that money on something he shouldnt even be concerned with, and i even lump the whole melania and barron thing in with that as well, but he would most definitely not be the first president to have huge expenditures

top kek

Why the fuck does every CTR shill have to pretend they voted for Trump

Actually it was, and it blew you the fuck out.