youtu.be/084I6TCtW10
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/839268048313929729
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw there are people right now getting paid to meme
>tfw it's not me
I just want shekels for shitposts.

Serious question:
#
>Don't fire them, just reorganize the leadership and start demanding results on actual productive ventures
I will play devils advocate here:
Should it be considered producing results staying ahead of the curve in the cyber security/hacking sector?
What if North Korea had discovered these capabilities before the US did? Would we all be thinking "why the fuck didn't we research that before they did?"

TRUMP LIKES THE NEW SHITTY HEALTHCARE LEGISLATION

ITS ALL OVER

Which path will you take? Choose wisely...

What does the CIA's file on Swedish posters look like?
>Sven's a fag.
How likely is this

Is that a shoop?

Don't racemix.

Jeb's wife looking rough.

Time to get red pilled /ptg/

The American revolution was actually a Christian revolt against freemasonry. Some assets of the revolution had infiltrated the secret societies, but were never loyal.

Consider this quote from George Washington:

>It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.

>The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of seperation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a seperation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned.

Let us start to break it down.

He calls the Illuminati "diabolical" and the jacobins "pernicious."

Now, diabolical might naively be interpreted as evil but it isn't obvious that it was Washington's meaning. As a very educated man, knowing that both Jesus and the snake in the garden are identified as the morning star, we might take the hint that in this case diabolical is simply meant to convey good aims taken with extreme cleverness.

On the other hand, the jacobins who are unquestionably birthed from the established secret societies (freemasons) are described as pernicious which can only be interpreted as bad.

Then Washington goes on to tell you that the the founder (himself) had the principles of the illuminati so clearly that it was "too evident to be questioned."

Sup Forumsacks that definitely have files and threat matrixes (not in order):
Crusaderkun
Norway
Maga shopper
Portubro
FloridaOP
EVAPolack
The entirety of Australia

Ones that might have files:
Awoobaker (sorry, bro)
Trinidad

Add anyone you feel deserves it

Rand said on Alex Jones that Trump called him yesterday about the healthcare bill, there's still hope

/comfy/ party thread

Who is that guy? He always seems to have the best reactions.

That one says
>his hope and optimism: gone

some people have to learn this the hard way

I do believe that Portubro in combination with the Amish ads pushed PA over the edge and caused tens of thousands to vote who wouldn't have.

If you didn't read the bill that is fine.

Before Trump I would 100% Lo Pill but now I'm all /TrumpPill/ motherfucker.

What other evidence do we have that this was a revolt against freemasonry?

Consider Washington's discussion of the separation of the people from their government.

Well, if you are familiar with history at all and therefore know that mankind has been governed and trodden upon by secret societies (the actual government before the revolution) then it makes sense why the founder (Washington) had in mind a separation of the people from their government.

Washington even tells you that the American revolution was indeed a war against the old ways of the secret societies by saying,

> that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured

that there was division within the ranks. Pretty much the only time you have seen this on any significant scale before was when Jesus started an insurrection against freemasonry 1800 years prior.

So you can start to see how the Illuminati (origin 1776) was a psy-op by American intelligence (the real revolutionaries) to sow discord, confusion, and division within the ranks of freemasonry and therefore make possible the success of the revolution.

If you have passing familiarity with the fact that freemasons don't kill their own except in cases of treason against the society, then consider the fact that Washington was assassinated (look it up), we have thus shown conclusively that he was fighting them all along and they didn't know what had hit them until it was too late.

how is the baby white though?

Rand was on Alex Jones?

Hahahahahaha

probably more like
>sweden seems pretty cool

Wow, a data drop against the CIA as soon as the intelligence community is posing a threat against the US president. What a coincidence...

What does Norway's file look like?

AWOO~

>Rand said on Alex Jones

WHAT!??

What makes it shitty? Bonus points if you explain without contradicting today's press conf given by the sec of health

It is a draft tho, and the three parts need to pass congress, senate and then get to Trump's desk to be signed. Won't reach that point in the current form for sure

>mfw spooks tap my phone and I play rick roll 10 hour version with air horn

are you still laughing?

Brilliant. As expected of the man who would become my President.

does dobbs wear a toupee?

A ton of really innocent stuff, awoos, and niceposting, I bet.

Is the new healthcare bill really that shitty ?

How did normies react to it ?

Daily Ratings Autism.
I'm surprised Fox News was so limp last night. You'd think with the government on fire, at least twice as many people would be watching primetime news.

And I added finally a note at the bottom to prevent confusion.

Norway and the leaf Shopper come across as completely harmless

>the entirety of Australia

Thanks for making me chuckle today, burgerboy

I stopped reading two sentences in because Many of the founding fathers were masons and many were not fervent Christians.

I like that I have such a low profile even though I made more threads and way more posts than FloridaOP and Norway.

EXPLAIN SPURDO

>I do believe that Portubro in combination with the Amish ads pushed PA over the edge and caused tens of thousands to vote who wouldn't have.
Same. I would be very surprised if the Trump campaign was not at least partially swayed by Portubro's analysis of Pennsylvania. It was so well done that they would have been fools not to review it.

Welcome to Sup Forums

Lurk moar

I'm gonna need a basic gestalt on when 1776 will commence again.

Come now, medicine doesn't count.

Ayy
This

Link pls

If that's true, kek

Reminds of that one that's of him pissed of all the airplanes flying by that estate so he became president.

Thats Third Reich Mike

Gotta play the long game. Without the mandate the cost of the bill will fall mostly on the insurance companies since they won't be able to squeeze the young and healthy people to pay for the megafats and old people. This will probably cause a death spiral that will require more "reform."

>an aussie has probably shitposted a CIA intern to tears

If you want to comprehend how the American project was undermined by freemasons, you need to really start doing your homework.

I suggest the books How the Nation Was Won (Lowry), and Treason in America (Chaitkin) to get a fairly in depth view.

Then you need to go over Bill Cooper's Mystery Babylon series.

And check out the lecture series Lord Palmerston's Multicultural Zoo.

And finally you should be aware that Trump's administration is stuffed to the brim with these freemasons seeking to subvert America. Google the Council for National Policy and their Rothschild connections, showing you that Conway, Bannon, Jerome Corsi, Alex Jones, etc., are all deep state assets working to subvert the nation.

>tfw I'm safe
;^)

I can't tell which one is Jeb's spawn.

Nah he has hair highlights I think

NOW

>tfw when i'm not on the list.
being a late night poster and usually in subversive mode has paid off.

Former Trump supporter here but I'm out guys
I can't put up with all this lying

I seriously question Trumps mental health

Listen, for the anons concerned about the healthcare bill, chill out. It will work its way through the House and be amended multiple times before it even reaches the Senate. Then the Senate and House will amend it further in conference. Lots of things can and will change about it in the legislative process.

It might not be perfect but it will certainly be an improvement.

>Portubro

All posted ironically, for the record.

> I for one wanna welcome our spook overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted general poster, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground meme basements.

>don't know who some youtube faggot is
>HAHA LURK Sup Forums MORE BRO
Sorry I'm not some 15 year old faggot who watches pewdiepie videos and that coughing jew and all the other neat youtube celebs.

You really could not ask for a better picture of leftism.

I'd believe that.
It's true. Someone post the pic about the Aussie getting reprimanded for bantering a general.

Not to take anything away from Portugal Bro (pbuh), but there were people analyzing PA in depth way before any of us.

nationalreview.com/article/438269/donald-trumps-pennsylvania-path-white-house

Only because you're Hope Hicks irl

>tfw someone on the CIA probably has footage of you masturbating.

Life is strange.

Of course Muslim lovers would think that.

The amish angle was something that republicans had tried for a long time but Trump's campaign was the first to do it seriously.

Being anonymous is best. The casual posters can't recognize people when they post anonymously at all and they are easy to fool by changing it up. Barely anyone knows it is you or pays attention.

You spam this retarded shit every thread fuck off

I gave you the Ben Shapiro article

~*AWoOoOoOo*~

probably?

So apparently a Mexican company is building the wall and Canadians are building the pipeline and the chinese are making the pipe.

Hire American buy American??

Get your shit together Trump.

Norway bro is a good bro. would let him into my country instead of more rapeniggers.

It was just a prank bro

youtube.com/watch?v=3WaO0WUadpc

>Portubro
I call him the Portugal Pollster

He kept our spirits high in the darkest of times.

Probably not, user. They collect lots of metadata and openly admit to that.

WIKILEAKS ON FOX AFTER THE BREAK

>youtu.be/084I6TCtW10

best I can do

He just stands out because of the flag.

There could be an american poster make half a dozen good memes or put together 2 or three good theories and have more 'influence' but without the notoriety.

Source: maybe I did that............

You haven't caught any traction with that weak shit all day.

Norge definitely is better than Sven.

RLM literally browses and posts on Sup Forums

Only newfags haven't explored the rest of Sup Forums

No. Fox has good hair and makeup, and lighting

when boring stockpiling instinct has set it.

He shouldn't say hire American and buy American if he's not willing to do so.

>beta orbiters have been around for at least 150 years
>they still look the same

Really makes you think

You think NarutoOP has a file?

He's a literal madman

RAND CONFIRMED /OURGUY/!!!!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/839268048313929729

They won't go into significant detail on any news network. It's sad when Alex Jones gives us more information about our government than television does.

>RLM literally browses and posts on Sup Forums

proof?

Based Dobbs throwing out the wikileaks CIA hacking redpills!