COGNITIVE DISSONANCE

>Philosophically
How do Sup Forums, Dumbflings and the like, reconcile the mental tumult surely created by the cognitive dissonance required in maintaining support for such a mendacious, profligacious, rapacious knave?

>Earnestly
Should not lying -- much less proud, braggadocio, bullshit-spouting -- not disqualify one from any official station, much less that of POTUS -- if for nothing else, than the maintenance of the perceived esteem associated with such roles?

>Sup Forumsly
How can you low-IQ bottom-feeders, grovel at the duck feet of this repugnant, grotesque gourmand -- the veritable quintessence of what's wrong with the U.$ and its brand of nihilistic capitalism -- is there no bottom to your self debasement?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off reddit.

>Woman who is only famous because she won pageants which are purely based on physical appearance
>Man who is famous because of his vast wealth which has nothing to do with his physical appearance
Really Jimmies the Neutrons. Nice to see Australians attempting to shitpost again.

(((bornstein)))

there's your answer

P R E T E N S I O U S
A S
F U C K

>australia trying to take back the world championship shitposting belt from canada

That's Canadian tier shitposting which makes me suspicious. Either that or OP is from Melbourne and they aren't real Australians anyway.

Is this the best you can do?

>fat bitch who plotted to murder a judge getting picked on by a fat old man
Oh no
Nice slide thread btw. Saged ;^)

Sup Forums.org/rules#global7
>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

>MUH SLIDE

>COGNITIVE DISSONANCE
lol eternal asspain from losers

Put down your thesaurus and pic up a gun. Then shoot yourself.

/thread

drumpf btfo

>>his vast wealth meme

>small loan" of $1M from daddy as a teen
>subsequently bailed out of business brain farts aplenty by daddy
>only got helm of business because manic depressive brother drunk himself to death
>inherited $40~200M (likely on the higher end of scale) when daddy carcked it
>lost it all on autistic incarnation of Jason Bateman spending sprees in the 90's
>bailed out by bankster robber barons 'GFC Mafia' coz "T®ump™" was worth more to them than a destitute, fat cunt they couldn't otherwise eek 0.1¢ in the dollar out of
>bankrupt and tax-payer save his lard ass six(6) times
>even the apple of his incestuous eye quoted as saying they were "broker than a street bum"
>actual wealth now highly dubious -- all estimates put it at >$1B (asset wealth)
>....of which he owes his chink manufacturers $600M
>...and likely more than that to his russki puppeteers
>...and his Saudis condo customers
>WON'T RELEASE TAX RETURNS
>...yet brags LIKE A DUMB NIGGER about how (((very, very rich))) he is
>...and gold-plates his pimp den, LIKE A DUMB NIGGER
>literally would have starved to death in any other, lesser corrupt nation on Earth

Doesn't living in such a roil of mental ambivalence hurt...?

First off, stop with the intellectual buzzwords. Even if anyone here didn't understand them, they're using a fucking computer and can look them up. The use of larger words does not make your position the correct one.

How do we reconcile the mental tumult brought about by our cognitive dissonance? We don't. Because we aren't cognitively dissonant. You don't even know what cognitive dissonance is, else you wouldn't have used the term in this context. Now you're the idiot.

If you think the POTUS should be ejected from his position for lying, where the fuck have you been the past 30 years? There hasn't been an honest president in decades. We support him not for his personality, but for his policies, and for the sake of pissing off the SJW crowd.

The last paragraph has no substance. All you've done is call us stupid and call Trump fat. Nobody said he was physically fit, so I don't understand why it's suddenly an issue.
And in what way is Trump the quintessence of what's wrong with capitalism? Tell me, if you can.
Is it because he's rich? Because he's not the only rich guy in the US, nor is he even the richest.

Tl;dr:
OP is a faggot and can go fuck himself.

>Tips foreskin

You are an embarrassment to your people, a leaf born in the wrong hemisphere.

Why is the b8 getting worse instead more sophisticated?
I'm starting to get embarrassed by this low effort shitposting.

>chinadia
>even registing on the shitcter scale
>implying
>...in an amateurishly veiled, baby's first shit-post

try again, fat fool
>try harder

i feel like we've met before...

When the golf club looks thick like a baseball bat, then you stretched the pic wide enough.

spusiba for your contribution

>two(2) Roubles have been deposited into the Bitcoin account of this copy-pasta comrade of the motherland

>morbid obesity >>>> astigmatism

>pot
>kettle
>nigger

>muh big words

yulge post, m8, and a unpresidented bigly BTFO

He received a business loan of $1M from his father. That's a moderately sized business loan.

I don't know how much his father helped him from there, but financial assistance from a family member is not unusual.

He inherited money when his father died. There is nothing out of the ordinary here. You will likely inherit some amount of money when your father dies. He inherited a large sum because his father was rich.

He spent the money to buy assets. This is what you do with money. Assets are worth money. Learn how the fucking economy works.

>bailed out by bankster robber barons 'GFC Mafia' coz "T®ump™" was worth more to them than a destitute, fat cunt they couldn't otherwise eek 0.1¢ in the dollar out of
This point is incoherent, I have no clue what you're even saying.

You do realize filing bankruptcy isn't the same as actually being bankrupt, right? Also, they were saying he did it four times during his campaign. The lack of consistency brings into question the validity of the entire contention.

He was never involved with Russia. In fact, the recent wikileaks release seems to imply that the CIA deliberately mimicked Russian techniques in an attempt to frame Trump.

His actual wealth shouldn't be a political issue. He's president either way. And he sure as hell has more money than you or me.

I never cared about his tax returns. How are they your business to begin with?

I don't know how much it hurts to live in a roil of mental ambivalence, I've never tried it.
But I'd imagine it hurts a lot less than living a lie.

>Bernie lost
>Hillary lost
>Stein stole your shekels
That's 3 times you became losers in one year. Ouch. LOL TASTY TASTY SALT MINES

>MFW I have the same butt of Mr. President

I find it funny how you're two steps behind us. The only people using that meme anymore are the actual shills trying and failing to masquerade as one of us.

If you don't get it, we're not going to give it to you.

Ps. Your propaganda posters are shit.

trumps appearance proves Melania is a golddigger whore

>43-minnute

As I stated, you're overcomplicating your statement in the hopes nobody will understand it.
Because it's so easy to refute you have to prevent people from getting to that point.

What Cognative dissonance?
It was a prank
The purpose was to irritate and cause butthurt.
And it's been paying off everyday since Election Day.

It's the most wonderful thing ever. Like April fools every day.

Frogdammit what a timeline!