Quebec hate thread

Quebec hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mAiG18LGa90
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We have French speaking people in America, but we don't make it illegal to show movies in English only.

bump. First good leaf post I've seen in a while.

Discount France

Least cucked part of Canada.
Enjoy your asians and sand niggers.

Acting superior whilst the descendants of a failed people who's entire existence is due to the compassion of brits who decided to let some of them live after the plains of abraham.

I doubt anyone dislikes Quebec.

>Least cucked part of Canada

Try northern BC

Suce ma graine tete de carrer

Toronto is overrun by sandniggers, i thought Montreal was much better

>hating on the only province to not agree to "multi-cultural-ism"
Posting in a Divide & Conquer thread

Canada will DIE
Quebec shall LIVE ON

it is.

Me, North America is for English speakers only.

>North America is for English speakers only
Funny the 300+million spanish speakers had me thinking otherwise

We have the highest IQ in this btch let it be known + your head is a square you're fucking invalid bro.

You should know lots of people from New-England have French canadian ancestors and still use french and first or second language.

lmao no one gives a fuck if you're a shitskin as long you speak french

>if you change and fit in with the culture, they'll accept you
Wow crazy talk

Try Newfoundland ya facking pommy cunt god damn i hate canadians so fackin much

Newfies are gay af.
They would always come in my french hometown to come to the strip club and get their ass kicked.

C'est «tête de carré», imbécile

Vous ne parlez même pa vôtre propre langue, c'est pour ça que les Québécois devront se suicider tous

capitulated to British rule, try to act hard by not speaking the superior English language

they're just cucks who can't admit it

youtube.com/watch?v=mAiG18LGa90

Bullshit, I live in NE and the only reason I learned French was for the easy hoes. You're an idiot if you think anyone but the Cajuns speak French here

>Literally cucked by Canada

Low energy, sad!

>being French

ISHYGDDT

>forced an entire country to speak your language
Seems it was Canada that cucked by the Frenchies tbqh

bring back the nordiques

Fuck the parasites. Wish they'd separated.

Q U E B E C ' D

I doubt anyone outside quebec likes quebec

The only good thing to come out of K-Bec was Maxime Bernier.

Nice bastardized form of french, they keep all their road signs in french just out of some weird spite for the rest of the country who actually doesn't give a shit about / hates Quebec.
Don't even get me started on those accents, such a huge difference between the quebec and the french. Quebecers sound fucking retarded "ahh i ahh do not know ahh what ahh is de uhh proper uhh de uhhh uhh uhh uhhhh"

He never did say they were too clever

Un français expatrié aux USA, comme quoi l'honneur se fait rare de nos jours.

They put the dollar sign after the fucking value and they use a comma instead of a decimal.

Le Québec est à la remorque du Canada, je n'ose même pas imaginer à l'échelle de l'histoire

I wanna be a quebecois. Seems based place. They even have their own borders

du coup mange dla marde

They think that because they have high taxes that they pay for everything they enjoy.

Years ago on reddit I used to link to the government of Quebec's own website to pull figures about how much of its "culture funding" (arts and festivals and the like) is represented by the money taken in from taxes from what is allotted to other departments and programs. It turned out that in Quebec a lot of arts and tourism stuff is paid for through provincial spending whereas in Ontario it's mainly municipal. After a couple months the link stopped working. It either got moved or removed, and to this day I have no idea where I can find stats on how much Quebec actually spends on propping up its identity and tourist industry on what I'm sure is the back of the rest of the country since federal transfers no doubt play a big part.

I also hate how they excuse everything by pointing to tiny little places like PEI for worst per capita dependance.

I wish they would come back too.

It does feel more natural that way, we say "I owe him 200 dollars" not "I owe him dollar 200".

C'est parce que mon calice de clavier est en anglais pis jvoulais que ca fasse le criss de son mange moe lcul

Literally no one cares desu..

>Least cucked part of Canada
lol no

Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and PEI are the only places in this country worth saving, especially Newfoundland and Cape Breton (NS)

moi je ne fais pas mes accents parce que je suis lazy

Mais j'avoue que le francais fait vraiment pitier(pas d’accent pas d'accord de verbe) au Quebec

Can you stop talking shit^
NB is the only official bilingual province and muslims love them.
Meanwhile the comment section on TIVIA facebook page reminds me of Sup Forums

Comme si les anglais etaient des putains de litteraires.

we have both French and English movies available in theaters
I always watch the English version because fuck losing meaning in translation.

TVA*

Isn't there a part of Montreal called little Mahgreb? Doesn't Montreal have a fuck ton of Algerian Islamists who fled their country after failing to overthrow the government?

I think the rest of Canada will be fine.

>illegal to show movies in English only.
That's not a thing in Quebec.

I think one day we'll put a fence around montreal.
I can safely say that without Montreal Quebec would have separated.

Just burn the Ubisoft headquarters down.

Without Montreal Quebeq is a village and noone would give a fuck if you separate or not.

Quebeq is the real Canada the rest are just overmanered americans

its fun to hate on Quebec
but in the end its a divide and conquer tactic that goes against a whiter Canada
We should focus on the problem with mass immigration and Canadian culture being muddied
And then we can start to bicker at each other again

Your premier did say "we are all muslims"

Kek.

These threads are always so lame. It's the same impotent boasting
just like this:
and this
One day Canadians will hopefully stop taking the threats of separation so personally and hold you to it. It's been used as a knife to throat negotiation tactic to get what you want for so long and considering this government hasn't had a backbone since the end of WW2 it's given you far more then you far more then you should have ever got.
And you are a mexican with an accent.

>Algerian Islamists who fled their country after failing to overthrow the government

So that is why there are so many fucking Muslims in Laval and the one at my job is a fucking prick. I think the other Muslims is Egyptian and he seem pretty chill of a guy. Also I heard them talking the others day and they are truly a bunch of savages, promoting shit like what they did to Kadaffi like it was the least of thing, it was disturbing to say the least.

Pretty much... even (((Gad Saad))) has talked about it.

Algerians are the scum of the earth.

t. former citizen of Ville-St-Laurent

VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE !

bientôt nous serons libres !

KYS LEAF FAG

>calice de clavier est en anglais pis jvoulais que ca fasse le criss de son mange moe lcul

FARME TA CALICE DE GUEULE

NON JAMAIS L'ISLAM GAGNERA

I'm from Quebec and I see chinks, sand niggers and niggers everywhere I go

L'ÉTAT ISLAMIQUE QUÉBÉCOIS

>m Quebec and I see chinks, sand niggers and niggers everywhere I g

how about drinking bleach

TOUT COMPRIS

Good bye liberal cuck

Is this your precious flag? Oh, my bad, I thought it was my new pee-pee pad.

Shouldn't you be working for mister Tremblay, right now, wagie?

tu es de quelle origine ?
je suis arabe du maroc.

All of BC outside Vancouver actually and about 1/4 to a half of the metro Vancouver population depending on how big an area you define metro Vancouver as

Quebecois pure laine mais non racist.

We didn't agree it was forced on us

fucking traitre
fucking kebab

It's a great depiction of what the
quekeb race has contributed to humanity I'll give you that.

tu comprends que le Canada à annexer le Québec ? Il y a deux familles sous le même toît, deux cultures d'origine différentes.

Je suis pour la séparation, c'est l'option logique.

Try "even if you fit in with the culture you're not fucking white"

Everything outside of BC is a fucking parasite upon us in one way or another.

French here
What you Quebecois think of going back home? like being part of France again.

France is cucked beyond saving

Spread the truth Trudeau was born from an anglo grand dad but gave the french name of the mom to screw us in the ass
No no, he's all yours don't get it twisted. Women have no cultural autority over their kids.

Stop the infighting hit up this video.

That's not my flag

Piss off

Cuckada needs to be balkanized

J'aimerais bien vivre en France si ca ne serait pas des negres, maghrebiens et des Parisiens.

France is cucked beyond saving. J'aime profiter de mes énormes territoires sauvages au Nord.

THIS THIS THIS THIS

We don't really care nor have any intention to go back, most of our ancestor fought some of the worst temperature ever known to man in that time ( I think there something like 20k sinked boat around the saint-Lawrence, fucking northern wind, cliffs, ice and fog crashed them all the fucking time), trying to survive here only to get sold to England by the king of France who called us something akin a worthless expanse of snow as some kind of payment to England after the war. Afterward we were stuck under the rule of the eternal anglo so you can guess what kind of shit happened.

Nowadays we have no prob with the French, they have no prob with us.

But we'll never be part of France again, that for sure.

Why do you response as a QC yet say we have no prob with french
Are you retarded^

>negres, maghrebiens et des Parisiens.
Vous avez tout ça vous aussi.

+ like said, you let us alone here as your fighting the anglos with out any supplies. While the square-heads were trying build something relevant with their society we were stuck hustling for beaver skin in the middle of the wood with out any help.

Ohh the french people. My bad.
Well, idk about that. The feeling can be mutual.
French fag is a common term in Quebec to describe frenchmen.

>A French expatriate in the USA, how honor is rare today.
Wat u say boi?

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying but Quebecois are as French as Americans are British if that's what you're wondering about.

Here's one you don't need google translate for
*fuck off*

what country colonized by France do you come from?

The difference is that if Marine Lepen ran here she would probably win ez.