HA

The new healthcare bill is hot dogshit and Drumpf is siding with the GOPe over the Randlet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_fhEW-LfWes
youtube.com/watch?v=TCWP89yGWg4
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-praises-obamacare-repeal-bill-but-says-its-up-for-negotiation/article/2616638
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump is Bush's third term. If you think otherwise at this point you need your head checked.

>truly weird Rand Paul

This. His rhetoric is flowery but he's a cuck when it comes to policy.

>Not Bush's 5th term
pleb.

Obama was Clinton's 3rd and fourth term. While similar, there are some differences.

guess what your an idiot.

>I swear there's a difference, guys!

So Bush would have built a wall has 3rd term?

Are you sure you're not retarded?

ew

>built a wall

What wall?

Trump is a building a wall? Really? So the legiation is in the works or is he just paying lipservice to it when he's not shrieking about shitty healthcare and minimum wage factory jobs?

>555
>hahaha

Fuck off non white.

Really disappointing. I supported Trump for many reasons but I always had a fear that he would fail on issues requiring attention to policy detail. He should let Rand take the helm on this one.
This is not the time for deals, we need to demolish and replace societal structures like healthcare.

Ah fuck we got bamboozled

Fuck all of this shit. He can't be serious.

Hasn't even talked about H1B yet.

Fuck yes!!!!

Thank you! This is why I voted for him. He saw how shit the House Bill is and is now looking at alternatives. Yes!

>He saw how shit the House Bill is and is now looking at alternatives.

What are you talking about?

Are you fucking retarded? He's SIDING with them you brainlet.

Gonna need a sauce on that because that tweet is him telling Randlet to shut up and get on board with RINOcare

I did kind of expect this desu. Disappointing.

Beyond just disappointed user I'm fucking livid

Why the fuck is he pushing RINOcare, why the fuck hasn't he nuked H1Bs, why the fuck is he hung up on this stupid fucking travel ban

>Obamacare is a complete disaster because it's associated with someone else

When will people learn that this is the motivator to Trump's complaints?

Trump's approval ratings are gonna be lower than Bush's at this rate.

Because he told you at the beginning of his campaign that he was part of the establishment.

By releasing a "liberal friendly" ACA replacement, Trump has stirred a fire within the establishment conservatives into being vocal and making the ACA replacement as "small government" as possible.

Meanwhile, the democrats are forced to choose between aligning with the original Trump plan, or letting the right wing make unchecked further changes.

He's already signaling to Rand Paul (the closest thing to a libertarian we will see in free al government any time soon) to lead the way in the amended version.

3D chess, Brilliant move.

SeeThis is a classic trump Set up

Rand Paul is going to get free reign on it and the democrats can say shit because they would be supporting trump them

Just regretting opening my mouth and fucking supporting him in the latter stages because fuck Killary and TPP

This nigger needs to get his shit together quick or I'm out and burning my votes on dumbass lolbertarians just on principle

>Because he told you at the beginning of his campaign that he was part of the establishment.

BUT BUT ALEX JONES, ANN COULTER, DRUGE, BRIETBART, AND ALT RIGHT ALL ENDORSED HIM SO HE'S NOT NU UH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!11!!!1!!!

Are you fucking retarded? He literally is telling Randlet to shutup and play ball with RINOcare.

Are you fucking kidding me
And what if it passes and his plan backfires, is he going to veto his own bill?
I wish this were 3D chess but it isn't

First off...

This new proposed healthcare bill is already being nicknamed Obamacare-lite, because of how little is being changed.

Secondly, this bill has Paul Ryan's name written all over it.

I genuinely hope that they fix the bill before deciding to pass it.

Good to see libertarians are finally turning on Trump.

GOP civil war 2.0!

>Secondly, this bill has Paul Ryan's name written all over it.

Paul Ryan is the GOP. He's an Ayn Rand cultist. What more do you need.

he's saying rand will come along with a better plan you fucking autists

You don't like the bill?
Write to your representative and stop bitching.
After 8 years people have competly forgotten how our system works, it's quite pathetic desu.

They already are.

These reak of leftist shills

"Are you kidding me"

"Are you retarded"

Trump has this in the bag

He gets to negotiate with Rand instead of kike schumer

Seriously fuck this shit

Why Trump is playing ball with RYANO I have no idea.

GOVERNMENT RAUS

I am hoping it is 3D chess because why else would he even mention Rand?

Rand is both a doctor and a republican politician. His opinion is the strongest thing in the GOP. If anything this is the bill republicucks proposed and since Trump did say it is up for negotiation, Rand will make his adjustments when this hopefully DOA.

>I am hoping it is 3D chess

Dude the chess is a lie, it's just Trump and a couple of other insurance lobbyists writing some shit bill and hoping we don't notice.

Former DRUMPF supporter here. Its all over.

>Why Trump is playing ball with RYANO I have no idea.

Because Trump is Paul Ryan. He is the establishment now.

Think about the position the dems are in now

1)side with trump and defend him against the right wing

2)shut up and let Rand slash it

It was brilliant

He also wins over moderate leftist with a compromised bill

He's trying to neutralize Randlet because Randlet wasn't even invited to the table and when he finally found out how fucking fucked this is he started BTFO of it

Randlet will be the face of splinter votes and he fucking should be

Seriously what the fuck is this paying penalties to insurers for JUST GET OUT OF THE WHOLE FUCKING THING REEEEEE

hahaha drumf fucked up, now go back plebbitors, it's over

Jeb! would have been Bush's 5th term. PLEB.

Because he's an empty-suit populist, not some principled conservative playing 3d chess.

>He's an Ayn Rand cultist
I wish he actually was desu. It would be an improvement.

India has free market healthcare and it works great. Check this out. It's the walmart of healthcare. Thank you Dr. Shetty

Narayana Health

youtube.com/watch?v=_fhEW-LfWes

The free market DOES WORK SEE!!!!!!!!!!

Ron, Rand, and Ben Carson should all be central to any health care bill pushed my republicans, because all three have been fucking DOCTORS *and* lawmakers who believe in small government.

They literally understand the situation better than 99.99% of the bloodsuckers.

>Because he's an empty-suit populist,

He's not even a populist, how is this populist? It's a big government corporatist.

Pic related is populist, Sanders was America's last hope.

SHILLS
H
I
L
L
S

nah on second thought we should just let the insurance companies and bureaucratic lobbyists write it!

Make Insurance Companies Great Again!

ITT: Shariablue employees have a conversation with each other.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF POL YOU SHILL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

His retarded economic and domestic policies are populist, in this case he probably figures that Obamacare is unpopular and the quckest, easiest replacement will boost his support, or something. His brain's a bag of cats and he probably doesn't give two shits about health care policy, or any policy detail for any issue, so who knows.

Look look at this FSB shill.

He never wanted to be president, he's not even running the government. It's just a bunch of white house staff doing everything.

What's wrong with his proposal?

This.
Notice the sjw culture has begun to flop as well. When liberals are in power, anti-multiculturalism is grounds to get fired over an opinion. Now the establishment is the GOP, and the sjw culture means getting fired over military criticism. This is what happens to people in power, they oppress opposing views. America was set up so the uprising would be through votes not violence. It scares both sides when the other is in control.

I'm assuming the people shitting on that tweet are doing so because they think it's sarcastic. I can't read it that way, it's too sloppy if it was meant to be a cutting remark but it works if it's genuinely reaching out to Rand to propose something different.

He specifically said the GOPe bill is up for "erview and negotiation". I'm sensing chess here as well.

>What's wrong with his proposal?

why do all these healthcare bills suck insurance company cock so much?

Why can't they address the cost of medications and procedures?

Rand is a dumbfuck ancap shitter. If he ever got control of the GOP it would be over for them.

Trump needs to bitch slap the 'freedom caucus' so hard their dentures come out.

>He specifically said the GOPe bill is up for "erview and negotiation". I'm sensing chess here as well.

pharmaceutical lobbyists

idealist shill GTFO

Do you have any idea what's going on?
the GOP drafted and support the current bill, Rand Paul opposes it
Stop fucking posting until you get a clue desu

affordable healthcare already exists... in india

youtube.com/watch?v=TCWP89yGWg4

1500 bucks for heart surgery. even Indian lower middle class can afford it. And this is free market, and for profit hospital chain.

>why do all these healthcare bills suck insurance company cock so much?

Because our country IS A FUCKING OLIGARCHY

Wake up sheeple, it's been this way since forever.

People are just now waking up.

>Trump is Bush's third term

Wrong, that was Obama, since he changed literally nothing.

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-praises-obamacare-repeal-bill-but-says-its-up-for-negotiation/article/2616638

literally the next fucking words after your quote.

neck yourself faggot

He wanted to be President, he just didn't want to lead the country or govern with any responsibility. He wanted the rallies and photo ops and White House tours, not health care policy and being scrutinized by the media.

-Handout to wealth and insurance companies

-End Medicaid expansion, so lots of poor and working-class whites are fucked, lel.

-No individual mandate to buy insurance, kinda. Without that, the entire system diesn't work.

>replacing your heart with a chunk of shit

no thanks.

shadilay trumpfags

FUCK RYANCARE!!!

>-but-says-its-up-for-negotiation

Wow it's fucking nothing.

I can't wait till he signs it into law

What will you say when they ram this though?

+SHILLDetected+--115690695
Except he obviously is encouraging Dr Randlet.

>He wanted to be President,

He's a billionaire trust fund baby who never worked a day in his life. All he wants is fame, to get fifthly rich, turn his kids into oligraches, and die a fat old fuck.

YOu think any of these rich fucks care about us?

Points 3 and 4 sound like the only bad parts about it.

Really not sure why that third one is a thing at all.

>your

"Hehe this guy can't spell hehe"

This RINO plan is garbage. It is actually worse than Obamacare as it is the exact same thing only there less tax revenue (ind. mandate) to pay for the thing. Same subsidies and same regs, and more illegals. Every young healthy person will drop day one and will only sign up when they need it.
They need to just repeal the shit out of this thing or go full-blown Universal. This in-between stuff is only benefiting the lobbyist and their bosses.

Rand Paul is back

They can't ram it through

They need a shit ton of votes to do the appropriations part of the bill, shifting money around.

They'll likely even need dem support for that.

The most they can do, without Dem support, is repeal obamacare. Then 20 million people are going to get fucked, over 43,000 people will die a year, and in 2020 the Republican party will be more decimated than the Dems right now.

>So Bush would have built a wall has 3rd term?
the wall bill was based during Bush' 2nd term, so...

>-Handout to wealth and insurance companies
This one seems bad. How is it written in the bill?

>-End Medicaid expansion, so lots of poor and working-class whites are fucked, lel.
The idea is for them to buy insurance and help everyone else.

>-No individual mandate to buy insurance, kinda. Without that, the entire system diesn't work.
That was fascism. The only reason they managed to pass it is because they redefined the fine as a tax last second. You should have to give money to a private company or corporation just for being alive.

This was the most important thing to cut out.

> believing it'll get anywhere in its current form

Alright you're clearly a shill you fucking faggot in no way are you a libertarian

I think it's the other way around as of the last few years. Anything involving money only needs 50 votes now, other laws need 60.

>The idea is for them to buy insurance and help everyone else.

The medicaid expansion covers people who are below the poverty line.

What will happen when they are kicked off medicaid is that emergency rooms will be their primary care providers, which will drive healthcare costs to the roof

They cannot even afford to feed themselves, much less health insurance.

Trump just needs a legislative victory, I don't really think he cares what bill he has to sign to do it as long as it's a GOP bill.

All I know is that some of the things he promised are missing from the bill.. and if he doesn't deliver on this when it get passed then he and the GOP are done for a long ass time.

KEK SPEAKS! DRUMPF LITERALLY BTFO

>Can't even feed themselves
>Broke shameless fat fucks who take SNAP from the government and bloat to Mexico-tier obesity rates

Fuck off moron

[citation needed]

Boogie does not represent the entirety of poor people.