I'm at a point in my life where I don't know what to do. Do you think, however...

I'm at a point in my life where I don't know what to do. Do you think, however, it is worth the effort to move back to Poland where my parents came from?
>feel sense of betrayal because parents migrated here
>have nationalism for Poland
>qualified to get Polish citizenship
>know some Polish, learning right now
I'm not one for materialism, and I know the cost of living is lower in Poland than the US for food and other necessities. Would the best course of action be to do hard work/high pay job for a few years and then bring the wealth I accumulated to Poland?

sure

Shouldn't you be sleeping?

United States is overhyped imo.
Finland kicks America's ass any day.

Yup, I schould

No way I'm moving to Finland. I want to only move to Poland because I'm Polish.

It's a shit country full of insecure and worthless people, wait until its Israel 2.0
t. Jew

First you should come here as a tourist for a few weeks to see if you actually like the culture and general atmosphere, it would be bad idea to move permanently based on some idealized vision of the country.

Uhm...can't you just come here occasionally?

I really could switch places with you desu. I've been in US on vacation, it's still is the greatest country in the world. Lots of cool stuff, theme parks, big trucks, beaches, oceans, all that shit. You really have everything there. People are super nice too, nothing like Europe, maybe except Italians. Not to mention the possibilities you get just because you were born here - tech sector, jobs, startups. As a tech guy, this makes me salivate.

America is still great, despite all it's problems, which you can avoid if you have the agency.

You're welcome here, but it's no paradise. It's OK, if you have wealth but I don't know if nationalism from your parents is worth it. I say go live here for a few months, then you'll decide. If you're really serious about this, you shouldn't have any problems - in a larger city like Wrocław, Kraków etc.. everything is mostly tourist/foreigner friendly at this point - you won't have to speak Polish, at least with younger generation

Fuck off.
Also if you really have to post such shit, do it on Sup Forums.

>Lots of cool stuff, theme parks, big trucks, beaches, oceans
holy shit you are superficial
america has an endless stretch of highways and strip malls and nothing is older than a couple hundred years

Kek. The Ukies were drawing maps like that 2 years ago.

Don't get me wrong, I greatly value my own culture, but I'd definitely like to live in the US for a few months every year as well. It's great in it's own way, it's different than Europe. In a same way that Europe will be different for you. So maybe that's the appeal. Or maybe you're just really great at selling your "culture", and I just got duped by all the hype and shiny things.

Anyway, I'd recommend you to just go for it, and try.

Red Pill

Intermarium is the endgame of NATO and Right Sector

>holy shit you are superficial
try living in eastern europe your whole life you entitled faggot

i don't give a single fuck about anything in america, this whole place could be literally burning around me and i would feel nothing, i have no attachment to anything american
american "culture" is incredibly shallow, it's a mile wide and an inch deep, i don't care about the shiny cars(they're all designed to resemble a womans vibrator nowadays i shit you not), theme park rides stopped being fun when i was a kid...
there's NOTHING here
THERE'S FUCKING NOTHING HERE TO GIVE A SINGLE SHIT ABOUT AND THE ENTIRE POPULATION ARE EITHER SUCKERS OR CON ARTISTS

Do you speak Polish?
Can you even Gzegorz?

Eastern Europe is demoralizing as fuck.
Don't expect happiness and community acceptance immediately.
And if you have no family here, you better have some money saved and don't spend it as you may need it.

Otherwise it's great that former Polish are migrating back, much better than fucking anglos looking for blonde women to fuck.

There is no place for defeatist shits in here. Especially now that ukrainians flood the country dragging down wages and driving up flat cost.
Fix your own country or just go a hero, faggot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAA
there's nothing to fix here, it's been a sham since day one
i should devote my life to building a time machine and supplying the redcoats with 21st century weaponry, that's the only solution i can think of

Then just and fucking do it. Go work there as an English native speaker or something, show some fucking agency. Why you Amerifats always have to be so melodramatic. It's really not that hard, you won't die in Poland unless you're a worthless faggot.

Then do it. But not here.

You need to sort yourself out

why are yuroshitskins so bad at reading poster ID?

Yeah you got duped by television i'm afraid. You ought to be the one to neck yourself since you are so easily impressionable.

>muh heritage

What happens here?

Not your business.

Why are you all awake?

>he's not awake at 2 in the morning
pleb

Wow, get the fuck out then.

I always feel sad when I look at Northern and Western Poland

Why are you awake?

But it literally is. I'm a potential investor.

Why?
7:44 PM

lol dude, tech sector startups will ALWAYS hire a foreigner over an american, no matter where you're from

My family came here from Poland 10 years ago. However I hate Australia and would like to move back, but I would like to know whether or not people play tabletop role-playing games over there?

>I'm not one for materialism

Must suck living in the US, then. I don't blame you.

these are accurate

Yes, but why are you awake?
It's a philosophical question

I'm gonna go on a limb and I will say yes. But it will not be widespread and you may have to show initiative here

You faggots are so melodramatic. Go move to the countryside. You have so much shit to choose from, and you still whine.

Jewrope is also a scam. But there are exceptions everywhere. Nowhere is ideal. Reality isn't pretty.

Poland is just a part of Germany

Go suck a pakis dick anglo.

You're a loser in the US and you'll be a loser in poland

>suckers or con artists

Yeah sadly that's kind of how it is here. Either you're a piece of shit tricking dumb people into buying goods or services they don't need, or you're a dumb goy getting played.

>SUCKERS OR CON ARTISTS
then eastern europe isn't for you
burgers are decent people comparing to us

We're materialistic too. Corporate rat race is a reality. Only for shittier pay and corporations are all foreign.