Wikileaks Year Zero is a meme

Wikileaks Year Zero is a meme leak released by ((())) to scare meme warriors off the interwebs to end the meme insurgense and as by-product - indirectly shit on Trump's US.

Assange is dead. Stay strong.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/1996/05/memetic/
youtu.be/7JvDdlOwOCY
youtube.com/watch?v=QbgOP7SPGnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seed my dung heap.
wired.com/1996/05/memetic/

What will we plant in this fertile soil, user?

Red Pills

That's the dumbest thing I've heard all day.
Congratu fucking lations you fucking retarded teeth brusher.

why should I be scared you moron, this exonerates everybody, because the CIA or other actors could have hijacked your computer.

FUCK OFF SHILLS

PREPARE FOR JAIL

Nothing about this post is wrong.

They are tired of losing the meme war. That is why they are trying to scare you off of Sup Forums.

The times are getting weirder.

But if I leave Sup Forums I shitpost in meatspace

Wherever I go, I must also shitpost.

I'd recommend to plant some precision blackpills too.

Point checked! Another meme factory opening for business, despite ((their)) dissuasion.

>You certainly do remind me of Adolf Hitler
>That something that Joseph Stalin would say

THEY CAN TRY TO TAKE OUR MEMES
BUT THEY'LL HAVE TO TAKE THEM OFF MY COLD DEAD HANDS

Nice Pepe, saved :^)

Nice try Schlomo. Pick a less obvious proxy nextime.

Rofl. The Hitler meme is so 2011.

Is this (((you))) on the picture?

Any word yet on Seth Rich?

Fuck off CIA.
GIT! And you better not talk shit about me when you leave either because my boy Julian will tell me about it.

youtu.be/7JvDdlOwOCY

All that this means is that we are already fucked so we might as well continue down the rabbit hole.

I'm acting astonished. I don't even anything about it, but, nevertheless.

youtube.com/watch?v=QbgOP7SPGnA

March 15 is getting closer and closer.

Have some OC, CIA nigger. If the CIA and NSA are already watching and listening to everything we do, what makes you think we will be more careful? You're watching at all times so I hope you enjoy my hentai collection, nigger.

So why this leak if we already know?

(\/) (°,,°) (\/) WOOPwoopwowopwoopwoopwoop!

>meme leak released by ((())) to scare meme warriors off the interwebs to end the meme insurgense
fucking cringe kill yourself

We knew about the NSA, not the CIA or the extent to which they operate. See Umbrage for false flagging. Further see muh Russian hackers.

So, the wikipedia for the term "Memetic Engineering" mentions the Bogdanoff Twins.
>Memetic engineering is a term developed by >Leveious Rolando, John Sokol, the Bogdanoff >twins and Gibron Burchett based on Richard >Dawkins' theory of memes.
The article doesn't mention them anywhere else besides that sentence. Can I get a quick rundown (without the usual pasta!) of what are the Bog's roles as memetic engineers?

>BLACKED threads are confirmed as a CIA psyop

> implying I was not stealing this OC directly from computer, CIAnigger as I supposedly am. No need for him to leak this weak OC.
kek

I'm so fucking ready to just meme til I die.

Plug me in to the mainframe CIA, let me live in a computer.

>fucking cringe kill yourself
real cringe, kill yourself

shit,
Was meant to

>meme wars
>praise kek
>meme magic
this shit is cringey as fuck, kill yourself nigger

I'm the same person CIA nigger. At least learn how the board works if you're gonna shitpost.

There is a lot of potential.

What did CIA mean by this?

Really makes you think.

>wired.com/1996/05/memetic/

>that article
>oh no! culture dictates how I behave! this is a horrifying realization!

I thought that was a pretty obvious fact when I was like 16.

Hadn't even redden into memetics at that point.

Do people actually believe that free will is an actual thing?

read into*

free will =/= culture

dumbass

Not having your own culture, Achmed?

What ever you say bud.

Keep telling yourself that the choices you have made in life as well as your hopes and dreams haven't been determined solely by cultural and environmental bias.

It was shocking. As someone said to me earlier today, humans are organic processors, possibly the reproductive organs of AI. Our lives really are just to process data or memes.
>mfw I'm a qbit.

I think it rather beautiful in a way. Looking at humanity as a huge organism with every human like a cell in an animal.

Its like a fractal. Nature created the system of evolution based on genetics which in turn has created the system of culture which is based on memetics.

t. pseudo scientist

>this shit is cringey as fuck...

this gay shit is cringy as fuck. Kill yourself cock master.

This CIAnigger have at least good taste in pic of his favorite

>not understanding that these are what some people call "jokes" and "banter"
Maximum-overcringe, outsider detected

Interesting, ideas are living too and bigger than us.
Hopefully we can create some of our own ideas, or maybe that is a delusion. I always wondered if the CIA is actually a boogeyman. They're just receiving information before the masses find out, and that frightens people. How is all the best movies, music, everything.. "in on it"?

Let your memes become genes!

For this to happen you should have offspring. Epigenetic will carry bits of your culture to deal with society.

>unirionically using the word cringe and thinking it constitutes legitimate criticism

Evacuate your cranium with some hypersonic lead immediately.

The leak today mentioned something about genetic memory. It's where the CIA program Monarch got it's name. The butterflies instinctually know where to migrate.

Nigga I aint clickin that shit

You have way too much time on your hands friend.

They expect some of us in the wreckage, brother. Shadilay.