Florida men roam Street protesting the removal of the forskin

So where does pol sit on this discussion?

Agree or disagree?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0xKgmASEWia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lets call it what it is mate

>male genital mutilation

also a way for rabbies to drink more babby blood

i prefer guys who are cut.

I agree with their message

they make makeup
i make lampshades

Fuck off fag

Agree with them.

I want my fucking foreskin back. Masturbation is easier.

And you lose 20,000 nerve endings.

Fuck you mom

>tfw you're pissed about your circed benis because the doctor botched yours

I'm a girl... but ok lol

Meanwhile, the United States is basically confirmed to be a failed democratic state, but yeah, let's march in the streets because your dick doesn't look like it's about to rob and bank, and for some reason you're butthurt af about it...

I prefer my women with surgically tightened pussy lips. Are you cut?

no one prefers your homo ass faggot

Are you a kike or a dumb white woman?

Luckily my vagina isnt roastie and i wouldnt be offended by you wanting that. dont know why guys get so mad. most girls prefer cut. its not a strong preference just a slight one. just like most guys prefer smaller nipples, or girls who arent broad.

Removing part of a human being's body without their consent is a violation of their basic human rights (as declared by the UN Human Rights charter).

You literally cant argue that male genital mutilation, or (((circumcision))) is morally or ethically right.

I don't plan on circumcising my son(s), but I could give a flying fuck that my dick looks clean and I don't have to worry about smegma. Get a fucking life, neckbeard.

I like being circumcised, it's not bad at all.

t. cleaner weiner

Yeah okay kike

You get a fucking life

Degenerate men

Oh, my God, dude. Kill yourself with fire. Byeeeee.

foreskin > makeup >jew > pic related

Have you ever seen a girl react to a foreskin? Who cares about fapping you fucking degenerate. The less nerve endings you have the longer you last in bed.

>dont know why guys get so mad.
Probably because they were mutilated at birth without their consent.

Anyways, fuck off larper.

You're fucking stupid

Remember, when it's done to women it's mutilation, when it's done to men it's circumcision.

>most girls prefer cut.

Not in the civilised world, Silverman.
Only Third world Arabs and their shitty little religions prefer cut.

>Have you ever seen a girl react to a foreskin

Yeah, she sucked my dick and then I put my penis in her vagina.

Im not talking about circumcised guys, if you can read and use deductive skills I am clearly talking about uncut guys. Why do uncut guys get so annoyed that girls think dicks look nicer cut?

>girl (male)

Im from American..and me and most my friends think cut looks nicer. uncut isnt disgusting, we dont think its unclean etc. it just doesnt look quite as nice.

Why do men let women decide whether or not they keep an organ?

Like get a load of this faggot:
He's concerned with how long he lasts in bed. Who gives a shit how long you last? You fuck to cum. Not please the bitch.

You are cucked, friendo!

>cut off clit
>sex unenjoyable

>cut off foreskin
>been enjoying sex since the first time I got laid many moons ago

=/=, but I don't expect Sup Forums to understand this since there are some cases where this place is 100% hyper-emotional without logic just like you'd expect at any leftist hellhole.

because nobody wants a knife on their dick

You know the rules. Tits or GTFO.

i dont give a shit

Gee, why would men get mad about women preferring them mutilated?

You better not get angry about Muslim circumcision on females.

>inb4 DAS DIFRANT

Post your pussy or get out

>Byeeeee.
lol ur a gaywad

Nobody believes your attention seeking bullshit

Have some (You) instead.

>a girl react to a foreskin
Is this a thing in the US?

LMAO, this is absolutely hilarious.
The Jews have really done a number on you.

Based southern jews
Remember goys not all x are y

>i prefer guys who are cut.

vocaroo.com/i/s0xKgmASEWia

k

>tfw dicksleeve

No, you have to hate your dick because Sup Forums says so. Even though I've never met a circumcised guy who actually had anything to complain about it.

Jews promoted removal of the foreskin in america to prevent them from ever being ousted should a holocaust ever happen again. White men are cattle to the kikes.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0xKgmASEWia

That's not evidence. You post your pussy or leave. About a decade ago you would be banned from this site for claiming cumdumpster status and not providing tits/pussy.

girls wouldnt know about cut dicks if it wasnt for those fucking jews!!! REEEEEEEEEE

ive already posted time stamps in my threads before, im not new to Sup Forums now fuck off loser.

Pathetic desu

kek

CUT DICKS CONFIRMED TO BE THE BEST
Sup Forums ANTEATERS DICKS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Post a new, timestamped photo please or leave. This is your final warning.

>male genital mutilation is not a strong preference
wew lass/kike

The very fact that people need to protest about this is just so wrong

>thinks he isn't beta
>takes some random twats opinion as the word of god

Guys is it better to cut or to remain uncut? I fear that i might bleed during Anal
T.23 year old NEET

If you are cut. You are a kike,kike slave or muslim.

The only time its acceptable is if its medically needed i.e chronic phimosis which prevents the foreskin being pulled back. Doing it to little babies and boys its nothing more than male genital mutilation and parents should be charged for cruelty.

How can you agree with mutilation of babies? You must be a literal monster if approve of that. It's even crazy to cut it as an consenting adult.

>parents should be charged for cruelty
No, doctors should be axed and never allowed to practice medicine in this country again.

i was robbed, also regret doing it to my son.

>MGTOW is throwing another hissy fit
*yawn

That settles it then, no dick no opinion.

Milo pls.

I get laid regularly and yes every woman I've been with says cut dicks are obviously better looking and smell and taste better. Obviously that's confirmation bias, but you guys are doing the exact same.

>Uhhh your dick is actually worse than mine, you should hate it because you feel less pleasure and bla bla bla
Yeah no fuck off my dick works great m8 and I have many satisfied customers.

It should be up to the boy.

>I get laid regularly
Stopped reading.

t. Jewish homosexual

The idea of a Brazilian possibly procreating makes me vehemently sick

This
Why are there so many polacks who actually support male genital mutilation which was pushed by kikes to stop them from being identified?. If you are a white american that supports it you are a fucking moron and deserve to being enslaved by your jewish overlords.

>The less nerve endings you have the longer you last in bed.

Jesus Christ cutlet cucks are retarded.

I literally don't get why people do this shit outside of religion these days.

I understand that it was done by desert people for ease of hygiene since they couldn't afford too much water to the task or something, but apparently the practice is also popular in japan and murrica?

Damn, that oldman in the middle look cool as fuck

A deep bow of respect to our brothers who paid with blood and foreskin at the frontlines

this is all good and well, but sometimes the foreskin has got to be removed for medical reasons. phimosis is fairly common.

I don't know why anyone would care what a woman prefers.

That and violent rape doesn't count as getting laid.

Yeah being a virgin while I'm putting my jewed penis into women must suck for you.

I prefer my women in cages how do u like that nigger?

>circumcision removes 16+ functions
Is there list? I really didn't think you could do much with it besides pissing and fucking.

And what exactly do you prefer? An uncut dick looks absolutely the same when erect as a cut dick.

>I prefer penises to look like the face of a burn victim

You realize that foreskin can easily be pulled back and it will look exactly the same as a cut penis, except no inch of terrifyingly ugly scars?

>phimosis is fairly common
And incorrectly diagnosed because American doctors literally don't know what the fuck the foreskin is supposed to be like.

you're a dumb whore

Can you say that about abortion though?

Yes. It's funny and depressing as fuck.
In fact the vast majority of Americans have never even left their country and more than half(54% in 2015) don't have passports.

They think the world is what the ((media)) tells them it is. No wonder ((they)) have the monopoly on information over there.

all you have to do is look up a circumcision video on liveleak or wherever to see how unnatural, invasive and wrong this is

uncut men can't even tolerate their underwear touching their barren glass, it is so sensitive

I prefer uncut. What in the world do you prefer about cut?

About fucking time men do this. Needs more protests.

It's as common as problems resulting from circumcision.

Agree

I prefer men to be uncut and not be white

Do i cut myself or not anons?
Both sides have their pros and cons

The bell curves for IQ distribution among male and female populations indicate that whilst there is a slightly higher male intelligence, the differing distribution curves also means that there are more stupid men than stupid women.

It was only a matter of time that they were able to form groups and behave publicly in the manner of a batshit crazy feminist. There are both pros and cons with circumcision but walking around looking like a tranny on her rag is hardly the best way to frame this issue to provoke intelligent debate.

Good opinion, you may continue posting without uploading a digital image of your bosoms

Pretty much the same reasons, ease of hygiene, some health benefits.

A cut dick is generally more appealing to the eye than a uncut dick.

Can someone explain to me whats the big deal with this? If its done its done, nothing you can really do.

fpbp...
..and a fucking Aussie to boot!
What the actual fuck is going on.

this looks suspiciously like the free bleeding ruse we tricked feminists into falling for