Mind blown.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H9R8-3W-nkU
youtu.be/8W3y3Qh8R1s
youtu.be/GIfMw7mEDNk
youtu.be/Rml2TL5N8ds
septemberclues.info/vicsims/9-11-9 the Vicsim Report.pdf
littelfuse.com/~/media/electrical/datasheets/fuse-blocks-and-holders/dead-front-fuse-holders/littelfuse_fuse_block_powr_busbar.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dov_S._Zakheim
nsarchive.gwu.edu/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's basically saying that he doesn't believe that the WTC buildings should have collapsed by merely planes going into them since he knew how incredibly well made those structures were and that there must have been some kind of explosives before hand.

No wonder the globalists hates him.

that call was a long time ago though, he might have changed his mind.

jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Does he have the power to figure out what actually happened that day or have they closed it all down even for the President?

so what does Russia know about 9/11

when is Russia going to release internal documents about 9/11?

why havent they already? wouldnt they want to at this point?

reddit has a real funny meme where they say this all the time XD

He was saying it the day it happened

> 777

is Putin a Truther?

thats the real question

Wtf, i love Trump now.

They didn't, that's why both towers stood there for a couple hours while blazing heat was weakening the steel reinforcements.

The Planes were CGI

>767 on 9/11 couldn't have reached such speeds at sealevel without falling apart
youtu.be/H9R8-3W-nkU

>CGI Ghost Planes
youtu.be/8W3y3Qh8R1s

>No planes explained in detail
youtu.be/GIfMw7mEDNk

>Explanation how they faked the Videos
youtu.be/Rml2TL5N8ds

No, i'm sure he believes The Official 9/11 Commission Report.

I don't think Putin is dumb enough to fall for early 2000s CGI

Not necessarily. Maybe he believes the terrorists also had bombs in there ?

I hope he drops the Truthbombs soon.

Fuck you, you are merely trying to distract from the real issue:

The Pancreas Prevarication. Pancreas? You have likely heard of the mythical little thing that many claim resides inside of you. But you have not seen it. You have not touched it nor do you likely know anything about it. But you think it's there right?

Wrong.

It's a pure fabrication. A lie. Made by those at the top to ensure their diabolical plans for humanity can easily transition into being. One day a new resident of the human body will be discovered and this one will need pills or treatment. As we can gaze upon things smaller and smaller as time goes on it is not hard to believe this future. Your kids may need injections at school for something you did not know existed since it was discovered after your time in school.

Doctors are playing a long with it, the nutters they are. The medical field is ripe with a history of torture, human experimentation and more. This has not changed in our time. The delight in the grand misinformation campaign, playing with our minds and bodies as they LARP the idea of the pancreas with us while we shower the sadists with money.

So, ask yourself, have seen your Pancreas? Do you trust the elites? Do you trust doctors?

If not you are more sane than I started out. Take the Pancreas Pill now.

The Pancreas is a prevarication

The shills rushes in to this thread like a bunch of horny firemen to a burning whore house.

>777
>777
>777

yea this ALWAYS happens.

>t. shill who can't recognize shitty early 2000s CGI

Shill who cant see that 9/11 doesnt matter, it's simply there to get retards like you hooked on more "exciting" events than humanities lack of a pancreas.

You are being played germ.

>9/11 doesnt matter
>"goyim it doesn't matter ignore plz"

Whatever exposes the Jew can't EVER be wrong!

He thinks falling for the trap is exposing the jew haha.

Hans, how can you expose something that wants to be exposed? You must dig deeper.

Computer animator here.
You post this shit all the time and you're always full of shit.

i respect your dedication

this video won gave him my vote. shout out RJ

>im a doctor and have seen a pancreas
>I saw the planes

Go die shill. You have less evidence than the holocaust.

Anyone jumping in a 911 thread with claims of CGI and mini nuclear heads are either daft or shilling.

Why would you wanna CGI that shit when we've had the technology of remote controlled airplanes since the 1950's?

Why use shit like "nuclear" explosives when good old industrial/military grade explosives works just as well?

in either way, this thread is about Trump actually acknowledges that 911 most likely was an inside job from the globalists/neocons/whatever.

Now he's the President of the fucking USA. That is amazing on its own. Hadn't heard of the "Punished Trump" theory – but i most certainly like it.

one of the only things I've agreed with this guy is about re opening that 911 investigation. When is he gonna do that?

What year was the gospel of philip rediscovered?seek the fire of gnosis and the song of sychronicity. Know the emotions (they) have taken from you. Take the Nazirite Oath as Samson, Christ, Hitler and Trump and once again we can be free.

>Why would you wanna CGI that shit when we've had the technology of remote controlled airplanes since the 1950's?
see real 767s can't go fast enough on sealevel to bring down the WTC which is made out of fucking Grade A steel.

>Why use shit like "nuclear" explosives when good old industrial/military grade explosives works just as well?
nobody ever said anything about nuclear explosions, an unknown device was used to turn the Steel into Dust, thats a fact.

>this thread is about Trump actually acknowledges that 911 most likely was an inside job from the globalists/neocons/whatever.
and we should hope that he brings them all down.
shit would be cash.

webm related is the (((people))) who reported seeing planes crash, who the fuck is believing (((MSM))) employees nowadays?

so CGI is now impossible now? you suck at your job you shillfaggot.

>"i-it was just a trap goyim!!! ignore 9/11 pls"

Nice try Mr Silverstein.

What the fuck. No, seriously, what the fuck. That's insane.

>"i-it was not a trap goyim!!! focus on 0/11 pls"

2 can play at that game germweiner

It's virtually impossible from an architecture standpoint.

Look at the weight of the construction of a single tower, which was constructed almost entirely out of steel:

>450,000,000 kg

That is almost ONE BILLION POUNDS of steel. Now the weight of the plane that smashed into it:

>179,000 kg

The plane weighs short of four hundred thousand pounds. If you divide this the plane only weighs 0.03% OF THE TOWER. THE TOWER WEIGHS MORE THAN 2500 PLANES!!

Bring this into perspective. Try to find a carton with 1 liter of milk. This is roughly equal to 1 kg.

Now try to make the carton of milk topple by throwing an object at it that is only 0.03% of it's weight, 0.4 grams to be exact.

NOT EVEN ONE GRAM. GOOD FUCKING LUCK !!!

You see how ridiculous this is now?? It's LOGIC. People start losing perspective when faced with large numbers.

Crafty Sandniggers did this.Passport found in debris. Many such cases.

Very sad!

Take the Bluepill and live your life and forget the webms, or take the Redpill and I show you how deep the jewhole really goes.

camera zoomed out so you can't see it from that far. objects appear smaller from further away...
towers CLEARLY HAD PLANE SHAPED EXPLOSIONS
2nd tower had dozens of independent videos of a plane crashing into it
no fucking point in digitally creating 1 plane

>camera zoomed out so you can't see it from that far
it should be visibile at that distance. in the video some dude tests it out
>Explanation how they faked the Videos
youtu.be/Rml2TL5N8ds

>2nd tower had dozens of independent videos of a plane crashing into it
all of them came from (((people))) who had (((MSM))) connections

>no fucking point in digitally creating 1 plane
767 can't reach that speed at groundlevel, air density would break it up before it could reach a speed that gets dangerous for the WTC complex.

How could the plane even exit the tower with an intact nose when the tower is constructed of giant steel beams with very thin windows between? Wouldn't it just be a bunch of debris?

He is tricking you from the Pancreas problem.

Just watch the impact from the other side and it's clearly dust not a plane. Watch it from different angles and you will see how silly the lying cow shagger is.

The lack of Pancreas is the real problem.

You, are being a cheeky cunt

Because there was no Planes.

(((MSM))) was involved to 100% in the psyop.

>doesn't explain why the plane looks different, moves different paths in every video and why its explosion looks different in EVERY footage

you're either blind/retarded or a shill.

you can see the wings for like 1 frame after it pops out of the building also.

OY VEY BLACK IT!

My bb weighs 0.25 grams, travels at 450fps, is smaller in surface area and scaled down weight difference yet will tear through multiple milk cartons with ease.

A 1 gram bb traveling at the same speed would more than wreck milk cartons... even if they had custard in them.

that's not how optics fucking works. do you see how smoggy that sky is? do you know why you can look up in the sky and not see airliners? same reason you can't see airplanes from that far away horizontally...

but it's not worth arguing if you can't see it's more effort to fake it than just have a stupid mudslime do it for real & turn your head the other way...

>ignores the video where the guy test out if planes are visible at 6miles distance
>turns out they are
>shill says "uh oh goyim its the camera!! you can't possible look that far OY VEY HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A LIAR!!!!"

fuck off schlomo

But does it knock them down?

oh right, not only was it a conspiracy, but several different networks also had people with access to the cameras who knew to black it out at the right time
i hate the MSM but they're not going to be let in on any secrets by the deep state
>i have no idea how year 2001 video compression works, the post

Its smaller than the plane and lighter when scaled down in that scenario. I think if the bb weighed 1 gram as proposed and went at 450fps it would tear it open and knock it down immediately.

Dont you fags have guns over there? Shoot some bottles mate.

>who knew to black it out at the right time
they were prepared for such a case, they only had one take but had like 17 seconds delay for their livestream which gave them time to black out if something goes wrong in the seconds that matter.

>i hate the MSM but they're not going to be let in on any secrets by the deep state
they're a tool for it. I bet everyone got a shitton of money to keep their mouth shut.
once the psyop was up and running it didn't matter if someone would try to tell the truth.

>i have no idea how year 2001 video compression works, the post
nigga pls, its obvious they tampered the videos. its not only this video but every other official video from 9/11 as well.
shit doesn't add up.

If it was an explosive BB that caused a fire and milk was not a fire retardant, maybe.

He simply stated fact, you might hate him or love him but the guy knows construction.

Praise kek, the truth bringer

This is particularly incriminating, the idea that it wouldn't be visible from that far out, or that it could fly at over 600MPH and not tear apart, is absurd and ludicrous, many many very intelligent pilots consider this to be ridiculous

You're doing gods work putting all this stuff here, Germananon

no, you've been feeding yourself a lie because you want to believe it was more than just a few sandniggers causing trouble.

it's possible intelligence agencies turned a blind eye ro didn't do anything even though they saw a high risk, wouldn't be too hard to do that since that happens today all the time.

every logical point against a conspiracy theory is covered up with more inane conspiracies. Like you seriously believe they paid off reporters to cover up thousands of deaths?

it's not that people aren't seeing the truth, it's that you have no evidence and you make up shitty evidence and ignore the glaring flaws in it

lol the kraut is here again right on cue

>>>wsg/1575399
>>>wsg/1575402
>>>wsg/1575407

with time the CGI starts to age very badly and more and more people will wake up because, "hey this shit just doesn't look right".
everyone who rubs their 2 braincells together can see it, only the shills try to supress it like they did since day 1.

I will never stop posting these webms until Trump drops his truthbombs. I'm certain he will.

the obvious shitty CGI is right in front of your eyes, why can't you see it?

you're either having eye/brain problems or are a shill. simple as that.

Planes are fast lol

That "kraut" sure loves his CGI...

Here we have another one!

but can't go THAT fast at groundlevel, air density too high bru.

shills love 9/11 threads, did't you know?

5 Israelis arrested on 9/11 for celebrating the attacks.

They were celebrating before the second plane hit. At that point, nobody was thinking terrorist attack, everyone was thinking the first plane was just an accident.

Yet Israelis are dancing and high fiving and flicking lighters like its a rock concert?

They knew.

If you start with the premise that Israel planned and supervised 9/11, then the events that follow like the Iraq War and Syrian Civil War all make perfect sense.

CGI claims only comes from shills (like you)

If there were no planes, what happened to the people that were "on the planes." A man on my parents street died in the Pentagon "plane" that day, and his widow still lives there.

Israel transits oil to its endmarket in Asia through its pipeline, referred to as the "Tipline". Currently, they get most of the oil for transit from the BTC pipeline that runs through Turkey.

Why does oil from Azerbaijan go WEST and down to Israel before making its way to Asia?

Because any shortcut pipeline route would have to go through Iraq and/or Afghanistan, but nobody wants to invest billions of dollars in a pipeline through those countries when they are riddled with war.

Turns out prolonged conflict with massive unrest and danger in the Middle East is good for Israel's bottom line. Go figure.

When you understand pipelines, all of this makes sense.

Gadaffi signed contracts with China to export his oil to them through the Suez Canal, competing with the Israeli Tipline.

Soon thereafter, he was sodomized by a knife.

>If there were no planes, what happened to the people that were "on the planes."

check this
septemberclues.info/vicsims/9-11-9 the Vicsim Report.pdf

so you don't see the early 2000s CGI?
get your eyes checked.

i was in nyc on 9/11 just baka at anyone saying there werent any planes. i mean obviously there were more than just the planes to bring down the towers but there were indeed planes...

Lad.

Fuel burns withing seconds maximum. A small, acute flash of heat. You can't weaken steel by blasting it with a welder's torch for 2 seconds can you? No, you can't.

So after the initial explosion, the heat was just the temperature of normal shit burning. As in, not hot at all.

not edumacated in any case but it would work out this way:

CIA in charge of all footage that networks receive. They accurately describe what is shown on screen.

Therefore, all you would have to do is alter the footage for the narrative to be affected.

Assuming the whole thing is one big conspiracy and coverup, why can't Trump - the POTUS - get access to any documented info on events leading up to 9/11? It all can't have been carried out via word of mouth. All destroyed by now?

Commenting purely on the fuses, but calling them detonators is silly. We're talking about fuses that protect against overcurrent, not detonating a warhead of some sort. These are two very different things. Link is a datasheet for the fuse in question.

littelfuse.com/~/media/electrical/datasheets/fuse-blocks-and-holders/dead-front-fuse-holders/littelfuse_fuse_block_powr_busbar.pdf

A bunch of Israelis running around is a seperate matter though

If you were to put together such a conspiracy would you leave a paper trail?

>Hey, lets just leave all this evidence lying around for whoever comes next

While I agree there is a lot of things that dont add up about 9/11 I just dont see how pulling off the cgi plane with multiple camera angles would really be a benefit over actually crashing planes into the tower. Tons of people were watching from the ground after the first plane hit. So youre telling me that so little people refute seeing a second plane hit the second tower? Like I said there are plenty of inconsistencies with the events of that day but i think a cgi plane is a little too far out there.

Look up Dov Zakheim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dov_S._Zakheim

System Planning Corporation

Pic related
www.sysplan.com/documents/radar/downloads/FTS_Brochure_2002-11.pdf

www.sysplan.com/documents/radar/downloads/CTS_2008214.pdf

www.sysplan.com/documents/radar/downloads/CTS_Helical_2007214.pdf

Look at page 13 of this PDF
nsarchive.gwu.edu/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf

They were drones for sure.

>german flag
i know you're fucking cia pushing that theory to poison the well