The vault 7 'leaks' is bullshit spread by julian assange to make it seem as if the CIA can actually pretend to be...

the vault 7 'leaks' is bullshit spread by julian assange to make it seem as if the CIA can actually pretend to be russia. That way the ACTUAL TRUTH of russia influencing the US election in trump's favour and UNDERMINING US DEMOCRACY seems less credible. don't believe the psyops, Putin has basically fucked the USA into submission.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6MDm4iBkQE0?t=16
goodreads.com/book/show/8203603-deep-state
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAHAHA YOU ARE PATHETIC SHILLS
counterbump

why cant the CIA admit they fucked up and backed the wrong people in Syria and Libya

>actually believing this 90's thriller movie shit tier plot that the CIA has their own NSA, despite the massive funding this requires.

>'muh deep state'

This.

Fuck Drumpf, Fuck White supremecy and Fuck White people.

sage

Not gonna lie, former Putin voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Putin crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Ukraine.

tfw you run out of milky

That's literally only one small part of the leak, kys.

>new president chooses head of CIA
>yet theres still some internal super secret shadow party WITHIN the cia that doesn't listen to the head

you've gone too far Sup Forums

HELLO THERE FELLOW AMERICANS

gtfo, shillfag

stay bluepilled u faggot

it's saudi arabia

>tfw mom goes and gets more

tfw she comes back and the milky is expired

hmm very convincing post there, cia

lol obvious b8 or shill
sage

bro the sad truth is that you are the psyop

'no guys seriously its the cia they would make so much money off a hillareeeeee win!'

Hey, Evan. Out of curiosity, do you see yourself as more of a "two shots to the back of the head" or "wrapped his car around a telephone pole" kind of guy? Asking for friend.

>lewd pepe
reported

neck yourself you fucking faggot

still haven't seen one storyline that even somewhat seems credible. its all 90's thriller 'shill this shill that' bullshit 'dont let this slide guys!'

>SHILLING INTENSIFIES.
lmao, saged.

Howdy CIA, made coffee yet?

fuck off cia

I know what you mean OP. To be truthful, I used to support Trump. It's been very funny to witness him fail so badly. Ultimately though, this man shouldn't be allowed to control our nuclear arsenal.

Not gonna lie, former Russian hacker here. This is fucking hilarious watching America crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let the Democrats get the nuclear codes

Not gonna lie, former sage voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching sage crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

just a guy with a rational working brain that can add 1 and 1 together.

But how does snowden factor into this?
Surely it was a TREMENDOUS BLUNDER to force someone who was sticking up for the american people's rights into fleeing the country, right?

Why such low quality

Sauce

>everyone i dont like is a russian agent

try harder brocky shits dull af at this point

This is the most jewish thing I've heard all week

the NSA actually is fucked up. but they aren't controlling the world with the information they acquired.

This narative got pushed too much and now the CIA is apparently a straight up tom clancey 'DEEP STATE!!!' superpower or some shit lol.

this is pizzagate levels of retarded.

Shill detected. You're not down to go to war with Russia.

Apparently, you got zero. That would be wrong.

The dangerous thing here is that with everyone using the same tools, determining who actually did anything degenerates into a mishmash.

Which is a covert agency's dream of course. Automatic deniability. The Russians could have hacked the DNC.

So could the CIA. If the tools used are the same, an investigation has little to say as to which, only a list of who had access to the tools that did the job.

>Undermining us democracy

Because CNN giving Hillary debate questions prior to debates and shilling for her 25/7 wasn't undermining democracy

3/10 shill made me reply

stop trying to be edgy, bet you a real faggot irl

>everything they do backfires horribly
The fucking saddest "intelligence" agency.

yes, the guy that doesn't believe the deep state conspiracy shit is the edgy one.

have you told all your friends about the CIA overlords? faggot

>not-us flag starts a thread
>it's ABSOLUTELY ALWAYS a shill

kys degenerate, and learn proper german

Best post all day, thank you user!

I forget. Wasn't Julian going to release this when he was dead?

Hello mister *berg, how are you doing in this fine day ?
How many shitskins did you import this month ?

first day on the job, colgate?

cia has a 14 billion dollar budget and smuggles drugs for tens of billions you stupid bluepill

Wow. 7 posts deep and the guy keeps digging. "if I cant argue it I will ignore it"

You are literally fucking Baghdad bob Reincarnated. "SURELY THIS WIKILEAKS WILL GO AWAY ANY DAY NOW!"

youtu.be/6MDm4iBkQE0?t=16

Deny, Disrupt, Deceive. Dude, you guys have such stale moves as this point.

then they should come out about it

At this very moment, thousands of people are sifting through these latest leaks. And there's not a god damned thing you can do about it. Try and distract as much as you like. It will change nothing

goodreads.com/book/show/8203603-deep-state

>genre's: science fiction, thriller

>CIA is fake
>CIA openly admits to assassination attempts on Fidel Castro
Let me guess, CIA is whatever you want it to be?

>Trinidad and go back to plucking tobacco

Shilling this hard for what.. 10c? a post?

Sort your fucking life out.

Kill yourself you absolute waste of sperm. You and your shill butt buddies need to be burnt at a stake.

hahaha...he also denies pizzagate. See here is the issue, you generate automatic conformation bias. By virtue of even posting here, the crowd is against you, yet you keep going at it. That means you have some sort of steak invested in this, and its clearly not emotional because you act like a fucking robot.

Squid Pro Grow Bro: you are a disinfo shill, its the only reason you are here, because you dont meet the profile of a troll.

>CIA
>muhh intelligence agency
>gets "hacked."
>Annual budget is 40-50 billion dollars a year

Tell me, what are we paying these shills for?

hide slide threads
sage slide threads

Sage

no the CIA wouldn't have that much cash left after apperantly funding an internal elite shadow NSA inhouse.

all you fags should do something worthwhile with your time instead of reading some python scripts made by some indians in an attempt by assange to make a somewhat credible leak.

The CIA fucked up with Moderate Syrian Rebels

how do you respond?

reminder that shills and useful idiots are sticking up for a criminal enterprise and should be shot when the revolution comes

pizzagate was made up by actual shills to fuck over hillary, who would've won the election if it weren't for russian intervention.

>not an argument
I bet you thought you were being original. What does Wikileaks gain from this move? You're the one asserting intent.

so, are you saying that there's no way that snowden leaked to russia, or provided them with info that could be weaponized against the US administration who was illegally spying?

Couldnt this have been the inciting force into this russian subversion you claim is happening?

>That way the ACTUAL TRUTH of russia influencing the US election in trump's favour and UNDERMINING US DEMOCRACY

this story never had any credit to begin with what with half of the US government being paid Israeli operatives

check yourself homey

Right sector neo nazis in Ukraine

why do you condemn neo nazis in Europe and the US but support them in Ukraine?

not gonna lie, you are a fag

pretty pretty pretty jewish

and so the plot thickens. The US is controlled by a Israeli controlled CIA. When do the lizard people get involved?

Try again, Netherthal

im pretty sure OP is even worse than a fag, he is a woman

Donald Trump won by the electoral college vote. He lost the popular vote so the "Russian hacking" had no effect on the outcome of the election.

How can Julian Assange be alive when my eyes aren't alive

sagegay

underrated, still saging though

>actually being this dumb
you only need a few hacked votes in flyover shit states to tip a few states in your favor.

answer me Faggot

Except there is no evidence of that. Not even intelligence agencies admit that they hacked the electoral college vote. You're literally grasping at straws here you shill.

Shillllllllllllllllll

i dont give a fuck about ukraine, im just calling out you homo's on watching too many movies. fuck russia
>again being this dumb
>implying russia would admit to hacking

You have failed to address the rest of the post, and provided no substaintiated evidence for the former. Also, trying to go down the partial answer route in a text based format is a poor decision, as your entire conversation history is here, and it becomes hard to keep track of each new twist in your narrative; not for us but for you on the fly. Fighting a defensive engagement is a bad idea.

BULLSHIT

whose paying you to post this? you false prophet lying sack of shit. You will burn in the depths of hell with the rest of the rats for selling your soul to the devil.

Let me make this clear for you: intelligence agencies said Russia tried to influence the election. They didn't effect the outcome. Key word: Tried.

>mad
>might i recommend a good scifi thriller

please stop paying attention too retards and shills this was planned guys come here and read this

you are deflecting again

retarded

>still yet again being this dumb
>like they would tell you

youre on this board too much, people dont get payed to tell you guys why youre acting retarded. jesus christ you live in a bubble.

SO REGARDING RUSSIA:
is it possible that snowden, having fled a country that illegally monitors its citizens (just like those clancey books you like to bring up) brought info to the Russians, who then used said info to undermine the US?

I guess what im asking is this:
Was the irresponsibility of the obama administration in regards to illegal monitoring of the american people the inciting force for this whole drama we are watching play out?

do you actually feel like youre a character in a story to unravel a world wide pizzagate conspiracy and uncover some deep state CIA operative spooky shadowgovernment bullshit? lol this fag

your passive aggressive bullshit is a sign of being a shill

>Gaslighting

Another U.S. hating Aussie

>Putin has more power than all American elite
>USA/EU have embargo on Russia and they aren't allowed to sell products
pick one

edward snowden was on medication and confirmed mentally unstable. he shouldn't be taken into account.

even if it WAS, why would this halt any russian investigation going on? and who gains anything from it?