Why the hate on pjw?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TACalwg360c
youtube.com/watch?v=hcMUSXnraRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ESS JEE DABBELYOUS

Oh here we go like clockwork, same time every night with this shit.

Sage report and move on.

Go fuck yourself. Have you not seen the happenings right now?

SHIT IS LITERALLY HITTING THE FAN.

This worthless fucking nobody is not worth our time. There's real actual things happening in the world right now, or are you too autistic to fucking notice that?

Sage.

Because he is a kosher clown that said that You donĀ“t notice jews anywhere in the media.
Controlled opposition. Stop sliding, Shlomo.

I hate him because I was at a coffee shop with my girlfriend and this fucking sperg came up to her and started yelling about meteors or some shit. Now she won't got back there.

because hes a zionist cock sucker who doesnt practice what he preaches

DAAAA MAAIN STREEM METEOR

He cuck

Omg dude your obviously a paid shill don't you know we just found out the cia can spy on people?

Sage and report shill threads!

He's bombarded my home with MAINSTREAM METEORS!

this
SAGE SLIDE THREADS

Paul Joseph Watson is like if John Oliver is a right-winger.

pretty much this

his voice and accent are so goddamn grating too

I love Paul Joseph Watson.

PJW is just about one of the least cucked 2nd tier alternative media figures, and will soon break into the 1st tier if his growth keeps up. He was also one of the few to defend Milo, unlike Lauren Southern and Gavin McInnes.

PJW is basically an Alex Jones that doesn't think "psychic vampires" are running the "globalist AI". , he actually tells it how it is.

I fucking love this man.

Beautiful face, beautiful words, beautiful sense of casual fashion.

He's an all around swell chap.

I don't even redpill people anymore. I just selectively show them certain PJW videos. After 3 of them they usually hate islam. Is nice.

becaue he a dweeb. i dont like dweebz

Alex Jones / PJW are state-sponsored COINTELPRO.

youtube.com/watch?v=TACalwg360c

youtube.com/watch?v=hcMUSXnraRY

Literal autists that don't understand humour and irony
>Shot uhp you sagks of shit

ITT faggots wanting some youtuber's dick.

Hes one letter away from being sjw

>hey you guys, why does Evan McMullin's wildly popular presidential campaign have the momentum of a runaway locomotive?
Mods are gods and I am grateful that they made explicit the already attaining forbidding of redundant threads BUT
The biggest problem here was not redundant threads, it is one-line writing prompt one-posts. This format allows a spammer to quickly bombard us with brainless spam and drive good threads off the board before they can be archived. The brainlessness of the non-discussion offends the character of the board.
Imagine trying to have a substantive discussion while surrounded by robots who constantly demand to know your favorite color. /s/ has a minimum thread set-up requirement -- you cannot demand that everyone else write your thread for you -- and Sup Forums needs one too.

lmfao

Because he's fucking retarded and him and Infowars do less fact checking than the fucking BBC ?

Alex is right though he just dosnt know how to say it

He renounces based stick man.

shitting in public is not okay
shitting in public is bad

some cultures are better than others

NUHT AHN ARGUMENT YOU UTTAH FOCKIN MORON

LAAAYYFTIIIST

No you're not.