PREPARE YOUR ANUSES ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

businessinsider.com/the-internet-will-shut-down-for-24-hours-next-year-2016-12

>mark kiker berg predicts internet outage along with ceo of twitter along with other think tanks
>cia leaks come out and cia is flipping their shit out of there anuses fucking literally

HOLD ONTO YOUR FUCKING NUTS THIS WAS PLANNED MONTHS AGO WE ARE CRASHING THE WORLD WITH NO FUCKING SURVIVORS

Does Sup Forums have an official ham radio frequency?

Isn't this old?

But if the internet shuts down i'll have no reason to live

TELL ME ABOUT THE FIRE.
WHY DOES IT KEEP RISING?

here we go

this article was made in December mate i think this whole cia thing was planned

Yeah right...it's always happening on this board

Yes, but relevant.

>predicts

Oh will you look at that? It's FUCKING NOTHING AGAIN

>internet shuts down
>normies realize how shit and corrupt world is
>normies instantly become redpilled

Nice.

Ah. Well this might be fun.

good, i havent played solitaire in a while anyway

Welp. Looks like war were declared.

Yes. If you aren't old enough here to have it already we don't want you on it. Tru autists only, no shills plz

>The internet shuts down

I'm pretty sure that's not how it works

Minesweeper master race reporting in

did you even read the cia leaks at all the cia has power all over the internet and world, they can shut down the internet if they wanted too in an instant

For this to happen, every ISP or datacenter would have to be shutdown.
That is fucking impossible unless you live in a bad Die Hard movie or TV show about vampires taking over New York.

>"For example, attackers will threaten to send out or delete a user's photos unless a ransom is paid. Just think - how much would you pay to recover your photos?
Of all the examples

I'LL FINALLY BE FREE OF THIS SHITHOLE
IN YOUR FACE MOOOOOOOOT
I BEAT Sup Forums HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It has not even started.

as soon as the internet goes down, i'm going to firebomb all local muslim centers, or at least the sunni ones.

also going to burn down a couple gay bars.

When was the (((accident))) that gave birth to the suspicion that Assange is dead?

>he doesn't remember when everything went down in november

Where can I get to it?

Has Sup Forums ever tried to hijack war?

>he doesn't remember the ayy lmao image from a week ago

>if the internet goes down for 24 hours, the financial markets will tank
probably not. they'll just suspend trading. might be a decent drop after that but exchanges go down all the time. you just don't notice that because most stocks trade on multiple exchanges

And who's to blame for this?
>Manufacturers of "Smart" devices which are used by Mirai and similar worms because of their weak security procedures
>People who buy said smart devices despite it being common knowledge that said devices contribute to DDOS attacks
>CDNs (Akamai, Cloudflare etc) who directly or indirectly support the DDOS business because that's how they make money

We have a hambone radio

>Australia
Hope this article isn't just a shitpost

they could just shut down all the domain name servers that ISPs use like they did with DynDNS. 95%+ of people are not intelligent enough to change their DNS or set up their own DNS. it would most likely take the assclowns who work at your ISP at least 24 hours to figure out how to change or set up their own DNS instead of relying on services like DynDNS, effectively shutting down most people's internet for 24 hours.

I was about to respond to you seriously, but then i saw your flag.... so instead here is the sound of a fart spelled out:

>*BRAAAAAMPHH*

"testing missiles by shooting them into the ocean."

We need the Internet 2.0.
More encryption.
Less censorship.
More DDOS protection.
Shit's fucked.

web 2.0 and the internet of things was a mistake

24 hrs? LOL Big fuckin deal. Prepare for worse you fools!

NO idea about how the internet works. Lets assume they shut it down. Is there a way to communicate?
redpill me pls

all electronics will go down mate tvs, phones etc etc, even radios maybe.

HAM radio bitches yeee-haww

what if they deactivated the electrons?

just be yourself

double checked
ok, lets assume they dont to it with an EMP and just shut down what we know as internet. Is there a way then?

Do the dare?

well i mean paper is a good option, radios might work it depends on what power they even have.

this

Hey bro torch down the saudi ones but spare the sufii ones

>Lets assume they shut it down.
It's impossible, user.

Could work. A better plan would be to use a tachyon emitter and bounce it off satellites while triangulating for all routers, cutting of your connection by about 10 internet units per second.

happens at least a few times a year for me with my dodgy internet and occasional power outages

>115695165
>ham radio

sounded cool but lost interest when i found that you need some bullshit license

sure nigger.

Pwease tell me user. *sniff*

>sounded cool but lost interest when i found that you need some bullshit license
Yep, it's a retard filter. You got filtered too.

>tfw not smart enough to be a hambeast

Pinball wizard

hmm, that's just crazy enough that it might just work!

>cia software is on every not self assembled electronic device
>they are not able to shut down servers that manages tcp connections

C.B. only here

It's almost too easy...

I hope this is an actual channel, we need a github project that translates radio waves into a bitchain, into something that resembles Sup Forums threads.

Wooo

FOR YOUUU

>yfw the user telling us to get out by the 15th or whatever it was isn't lying and the happening is in april

post screencap

info pls

kek

> not saying squirrely girly

"I think hackers, in the name of protecting our freedom of speech, will retaliate by knocking down a major media outlet or two."

So glad I download almost everything on sadpanda

The only way internet shuts down is nuclear war.
And I'll be too busy dying in a ditch to worry about dubbs then.

No point, the screencap gets instantly deleted by mods.

TL:DR of it: Get of the chans by the 15th or risk being thrown in jail within a year. Also, "All will be revealed on April 3rd

cia getting caugth was their fucking plan all along!
everybody is going to blame cia but its the kikes fault

might as well post it m8. doesnt mean youll be b&

i know which one youre talking about though. I unfortunately didnt save it or i would

it depends on the way how they do it.
by emp
by cuting the acess to servers
by controling the providers
by banning all ips
by cutting the physical wires

you're gonna be a good guy and upload for you polacks right?

killing the internet would cause a literal uprising. i think it has to be the last resort to whatever their plan is

Post it

By what legal right can they throw people in jail for?

why did this cause such a shitstorm though

can I get a rundown?

You're better off not knowing, trust me.

how would you know that the internet got kill?
they could simply not say a single thing about what happened or even blama software atualization
and no one would thiink two times about it.

What terrorism charges?
Hello Guantanamo

Will the "fema camps" be used?
It would be fun, in a room full with all you autists.

>mfw instagram selfies/attention whores get extorted

some of these whores make hundreds of thousands peddling Weight Loss Tea and other junk

im okay with this.

not true.
explain what's going down on the 15th.

You'd be one of the lucky ones if you ended up in a FEMA camp.

I hope for your sake you're pro 2a, physically fit, and know how to live off the grid.

i would check my phones internet as well. almost everywhere i am on a daily basis is accessible to the internet without a wifi connection.

I imagine that word would get out pretty fast. A lot of people know others in different states/countries. assuming phone lines arent down, calling up a friend who is multiple states away:

>oy m8, is your internet down as of x time ago
>ye bruv
>this cant be coincidence
meet up with friends. figure shit out from there

Does this mean I'll lose all my accounts for like steam and email?

CIA BTFO

Stop fucking baiting you fag.

>phones down
>internet down
>car might not work
Finally I don't have to go to work anymore

Anyone here remember that former DoD poster when he talked about SHFT stuff?
He specifically mentioned shutting down the INTERNET, and how shit like Egypt and other middle east shitholes were used as test cases

If they do shut down the internet, it means they fully panicked, and tis fucking over. If they do that, its literally their death cry.

Fucking CIA normies

i know youre LARPing at this point, but post the picture if you have it you faggot.

didn't fbianon mention to stop coming here after the 15th because of shit like that?

I knew I should have purchased more DRM-free games, fuck.