Uhh, guys?

Hasn't Trump been saying he will repeal and replace Obamacare? Presumably meaning he had a rough plan in mind.

Now that he actually won he "feels sure" that someone else will come up with a great replacement plan out of thin air.

Did we fall for a con?

>Come up with
>Come along with

Learn english paco

Congress makes the bills you dumbass

Low quality B8

Rand Paul is physician, it's clever that he is trusting the health care program with someone with actual experience instead of an ideologue.

PPACA was bullshit because of the """"penalty"""" imposed on employers and individuals.

The new bill being discussed solves this problem by removing it and redesigning medicaid restrictions and funding.

It's pretty good.

No. We are, however, Russian spies. I know this because Reddit told me so.

Hes already made the plan you fucking dumb cunt
Why dont you read the news for once instead of just shilling nigger

didn't someone already do that? i thought i heard about it today and that nobody likes it?

Rand Paul's plan actually does replace Obamacare though.

Got lemon?

The president can't introduce legislation

The republicucks revealed their shitty obamacare replacement today. This is trump saying that they should go with Paul's plan, not the current shit tat the GOP just dropped.

Has pol FINALLY turned on Trump? Is this the final straw?

>This is trump saying that they should go with Paul's plan, not the current shit tat the GOP just dropped.

Not sure if stupid or troll!

what the fuck are you talking about? he's asking for his backing/support, not for his plan.

this

никoгдa

So where is his input on a bill or his own bill?

Is Trump literally retarded?

He endorsed new GOP bill this morning and now he says this?

Hello?

he can sponsor bills though, can't he?

Who?

Rand Paul is the working on the bill w/ a team of people.

Donald Trump has nothing to do with, he doesn't have the knowledge to fix it.

I admit it, I regret my vote

Am I the only one that didn't like Obamacare because you're forced to have insurance and childless males have to have maternity and child dental coverage?

Hear Cavuto make a great argument for the idiots whining about car insurance for everyone. Would they like the same payment plan as car insurance, an increase every time they use it?

learn2read slavic subhuman

The new bill is literarily obamacare with cuts for the rich, pathetic. It took them years for a proposal that some intern did in 20 minutes.

He's saying this because many Republicans are whining about it.

don't forget muh statelines

Really? You've never heard of Senate Bill 222? Hahahahahahaha

Stop this damage control. Just stop.

Drumpf has bipolar disorder and everyone knows it.

Shitty ass thread op, your id has been dually noted by everyome in here and we will make sure to shit on you anytime we see you. Have a nice day faggot

just do universal healthcare ffs

It's not the president's job to make healthcare bills, retard. His only job is to sign them into law after congress has made it

Everything needs to be put back the way it was before the halfblack commie fucked it up.

Not even a fucking jew would say half the things Rand Paul does

He can publicly support a bill but to "sponsor" a bill means to introduce it

The law is already written, you fucking retard. What are you talking about?

It is on time, under budget, and better than expected. Obamacare is literarily the wall but an actually true entity. You need to read history Paco, and actually not fuck up Russia ffs.

nice digits

Yes, you fell for the con of a women who had people so scared of her she couldn't get good intel and know she was about to lose 5 states that should have been hers.

Bummer dude.

fucking illiterate shills who don't understand english; get the fuck out

learn regional differences. Go with vs Come with. dumbass.

he's being facetious you dumbfuck

dont mind me just testing

>He fell for the politician meme
Obama opposed the mandate as well when he was running against Clinton who supposed it and then handed it off to Congress to make the mandate. You should have known better to trust politicians.

exactly, nor does he need to. There is a reason we have many people in government in many fields of study.

What the fuck are you trying to say?

Today, hopefully, you will learn the difference between the executive branch and the legislative branch.

>under budget

Oh, so THAT'S why Obogno needed to loot hundreds of billions of dollars from Fannie and Freddie to keep it solvent.

It needed MORE money off the record because it was UNDER budget. No #WatermelonGate here!

Gas yourself.