Only people who own a house/apartment/property should be allowed to vote

Only people who own a house/apartment/property should be allowed to vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/3w57X
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah.

Buying property is for shills. You have to move every year to remain under the radar.

Yes, but I will vote anyway.

I think it's better to let those that have kids be allowed to vote rather than wealth. Because they will be voting for the future of their children.

>tfw homeowner with kids but too busy to give a fuck about politics

>doesn't give a ruck about politics
>posting on pol

That's a really dumb thing to say, but it would help Trump, that's for sure. Urban areas packed with rental properties voted for Hillary, so he'd win a landslide.

It's a dumb theory because it doesn't define "owning" - there are some purchases that aren't even final. Example: Scottsdale, Arizona that has land leases that are 75 to 100 years. And when you buy it, you don't automatically get a refresh of the full-term. You buy the remaining time on the landlease. So disenfranchising people who have the money but want to live in a ritzy neighborhood is stupid. That's just one of the examples of why this approach is ill-conceived. I'm assuming you're thinking that "only people who are 'well-off' would vote, fuck the poor and dumb"? Land leases, limited inventory of available properties for sale in major cities are a couple examples that would hurt rich people.

A property where they can live and actually reside, yes. No more foreigners with double passports ruining elections. No more poor people fucking over people who own wealth through work and enriching politicians who exempt themselves from these taxes.

You should get one vote for every dollar you paid in incomes taxes, that way people won't just vote to get free stuff who pay nothing towards it. Only allowing property owners to vote is good as well because they have the most to lose from a regime change.

No, people who own houses are bourgeoisie scum and in my opinion shouldn't be allowed to vote

This

No. People who have kids are obviously selfish since they had kids. They are scum

People who own a lot of wealth belong in jail since they stole it from the proletariet

No, since some rich people pay quite a bit in income tax that means the rich will get more votes when they belong in jail

>too busy to give a fuck about politics
and yet you still have enough time to shitpost, and enough interest in politics to do it here instead of somewhere else

I thought rich people pay nothing in income tax because they use a ton of loopholes, capital gains tax doesn't count. The middle class pays the largest percentage of income tax not the super rich.

rasistisk hvit mann

They still pay more than the common man but not as much as they should

It's a great feeling owning your own place and being master of your own home.

webmshare.com/3w57X

no renters??? =(

>tfw poorfag

>"""""""owning"""""""" an aparment

haha oh my, I still can't believe the jews were able to talk some people in that.

What about those that pay taxes? Do they not have a say?

my mother own and rent out apartments(along with houses) seem like a pretty good deal.

This might actually be an ok idea, because people like me who are rich but rent will still just buy some bumfuck property investment enough to vote.

How about we just remove women's voting right and we won't even have to think about this?

*Conscription
*Have a job
*Own a house
*Have kids

No. Even though I own my own house I think the idea that you have to move out of your parents house in your early 20's is toxic to society and just keeps us in poverty.

Used to kids would live with their parents indefinitely and the family house would get passed down. I don't necessarily think that's the right way to do it anymore but it shouldn't be seen as weird to live with your parents into your early 30's so you can save up your money.

*Have a gun license

*Have an IQ over 110

Fine with me.

>I want niggers to vote

*Be healthy

Niggers don't vote in my country. Somalis have an IQ of 70 and can't even ride an escalator.

>gun license

>Not owning real estate trusts and making small loans of 1 million dollars from my father into billions.

Sorry, hunter's license*

I am talking about people who "buy" an individual unit and pay tax to the gov and maintenance fees to the owner of the building.

Yeah that sounds like shitty deal, the only fee I pay is for renovation(garbage disposal etc) which is about 2000kr each year.