Someone is systematically erasing all my posts on /pol

What does this mean?

No matter what's going on, you should probably tighten up your butthole.

If you can get so much as a pin through there, you're fucked. Literally.

link to the posts that got deleted

What did you mean by this?

in this thread I posted something about how Nike was based in portland with a portlandia pic (which is why it's weird it got erased because it wasn't important and provided no issue). It's just gone because I guess nobody replied.

In this thread they erased a comment I made with picrelated for no reason also:
There we go.

OP you better run

I was shitposting but I admire your candour
it's kind of weird, not gonna lie

I would say are you sure your router or isp is working correctly and that you're not experiencing some kind of lag but you clearly have an erased post ID

maybe a mod just doesn't like you or something?

Just bullshitting, but honestly, that is pretty weird.

How long has it been going on?

holy shit they're targetting you user wtf are you doign here FUCKING RUN

But like what's the deal? They're targeting me because I know about the kikes and their destruction of the whites in 1917 forward and since time immemorial honestly--this is fucking common knowledge on pol. It's the fucking redpill for crissakes. What do they want with me?

Mods are probably just deleting everything that isn't totally 100% politically related. They will however allow threads made by niggers and shitskins to stay up.

Maybe they suspect that you are the CIA.

means you're a fucking faggot who should stop shitposting

Yeah this place is fucking gay now. MFW I'm done.

Semi related but Sup Forums seems to be suffering a slow activity death. Some major boards that had hundreds of posts in minutes now have no posts for hours lmao.
Sup Forums is probably the most active board and its 99% just people trying to trash it with shilling and spam

That's imposible. He died.

I have a weird theory, I think we have nearly the same amount of lurkers, but people actually read before posting, cause we insulted them to much.

That's weird, what did the OP say?

Good point, and checked. There has definitely been a slowdown. Maybe people have begun to really sort themselves out?

Like half the traffic tho, def.

Just meaningless shit (see above)...but I also made a thread about, 'do jews get high on their own degenerate supply?" and there were all these dudes in there dropping redpills about how BLACKED.COM is part of a Kike Psyop, and there was this real kooky kike in there that got freaked out when I called him and his red army daddy children of the devil....That thread was gone right after that. I wonder if he was a (((mod))). Truly forces one to ponder.

>people are lurking before posting
Be still, my heart

Actual shills are off doing damage control on Vault 7 so things seem a little sparse here

How do you post without typing anything?

What?

That's weird how do I do that?

you can't see my posts?

DUDE

WHAT IF

GUYS

WHAT IF THEIR'S SOMEONE ELSE IN THE HOUSE USING HIS WIFI? THEY WOULD HAVE ACCESS!

THE DELETER IS IN YOUR HOUSE user

They keep doing it to all my insightful posts too. The little upvote counter in the bottom right corner never gets to 11.

OP just got two silenced rounds to the spinal cord.

when are we going to finally find out that /pol is a CIA honeypot?

That's weird, I see your ID but no text or image shows up

Are you fucking serious? Stop joking guys..

Every archive of me in philosophy threads, zero hour threads and redpill threads has been deleted. I kept links in my notes and now my posts are straight up missing.

This is Orwellian. They didn't want my posts being read in the future.

redpill me on what you fucking said!

mobil posting or wifi? mobile makes sense

both