Employs Richard Spencer's wife

>employs Richard Spencer's wife
>funded Brexit
>funded La Pen
>funded AFD
>funded Trump campaign
>armed and funded Golden Dawn
>popularized "chaos magic" online
>popularized Orthodox Christianity (Russian extremism) online (le retake holy land memes)
>funded feminism in the US
>funded white supremacy in the US
>funded black supremacy in the US
>funded secession movements in the US
>repeatedly called for death-by-civil-war for the west

Why are you mad at the CIA again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jPwVDbIy1yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This Duganism/Balkanization of the US idea is interesting. Its like an inverse cultural marxism. I have kept it in the back of my mind for awhile now but have thought about it more recently after realizing Alex Jones had him on his show. Why would AJ have him on his show?

To make conservatives think he's one of them. Listen to him speak on Russian state television, which he manages, and he talks about the need for multi racial society and how all modern technology must be destroyed. He's a self proclaimed Bolshevik. The CIA is dirty but they're trying to stop the Russian death train steaming toward us

CIA is out of touch with modern culture and society

>le spooky Russians are behind it all

>conveniently ignore the Jews in prominent positions inside all of your countries government media and finance

>>funded black supremacy in the US
no such thing

srsly?

look up uhuru in St petersburg florida

Yeah, a Black Identity movement could never destabilize the US

The Alexander Dugin meme is straight out of Rules for Radicals: accuse the opposition of doing what you are doing.

The only people plotting against American democracy by undermining a legitimately elected government are Democrats and their establishment butt buddies.

>>repeatedly called for death-by-civil-war for the west

This is good, why?

Also, isn't this the same guy who literally called for the death of whites?

>tl;dr
Hates whites.

no you just dont know anything

what OP said is true

but whether we should be against it is anothr conversation

whats to say that russian attempts to subvert america didnt end with the fall of the soviet union?

what Sup Forums should realize is russia has its own online astroturfing campaigns like Hillary had CTR and people have been complaining about Russian backed financing of far-right groups in europe for sometime now

everytime people bring dugin up online im at a lost of words, the guy is a russian dick cheney

bump

Democrats are whores and thugs who bank on the system. Dugin is a literal communist who plots it's death

Yeah but this is probably us noticing trends that say someone pre ww2 couldnt have scene without internet leading to ww2. We are witnessing the two sides east/west left/right being setup for a final battle and its the usual (((people))) that are funding and setting this in motion just like before.

Exactly, look what all leaked on the CIA/NSA. Brennan was a registered communist party member. I think we lost the Cold War because of subversion

many people on pol and closet stalinists

Hitler and Stalin had an agreement once..

>Dugin funded golden dawn
>popularized chaos magick

Are you retarded?

My God these cia memes are fucking weak.

Sup Forums's int and pol has been using chaos magick since like 2008

Wait, really, that's his whole view? What did he go on Alex Jones for? He a shill?

READ MORE FAGGOT

typical Sup Forums cryptic shit, just come out with it and spell it out homo

I often wonder what the world would be like if the Bolsheviks didnt take power

the cold war could have been avoided and america wouldnt have been subverted to the point we are today

it would have been wonderful

Yeah, Dugin is fucking cancer. Not sure who is trying to shill him here, he's extremely anti-white. Too anti-white for even Russians that hate the West.

He can fund whatever he wants. We will use him to advance the needs of weebs world wide.

>Alexander Dugin is 13yrs old and couldn't have spread it that far back

They're talking about the Greek political party, not the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn.

>le retake holy land memes
Won't be a meme for long friendo

Even the Ukrainians are "too white" for Dugin.

fuck off putinbot

Based on the way he frames it he's basically Russian Common Filth.

This is just making me like him more.

>Why are you mad at the CIA again?

Isint this the guy that wants Europe to turn fascist but a fascism that the Russians can control?

I remember someone posting about this months ago and how this guy is very close to Putin.

Not solely fascist. Just anything currently out of power and angry. That way NATO treaties will die and Europe won't unite to stop Russian hegemony

I remember someone posting a pic from his book or something and it was Europe and Russia all merged into one massive country.

Anything is better then the EU I guess. Also if it gets the shit skins off the continent then even better.

I'm not saying that any of this is false but can I get a source on any of the claims you make?

idk if i would want that over the eu, both are trash

nato needs to stay together at the very least i think, or reform for the modern era

yeah seriously

"moderate syrian rebels"

Benghazi....

Right sector neo nazis....

Mujahadin in 1979

Ive always wondered why they took up that name. Perhaps hes such a big Carroll fanboy that he wants people to abandon the old paradigms hard.

I agree with this sentiment. Small groups have been pushing these memes for a long time, they are only now starting to break free. Its beautiful.

>popularized "chaos magic" online
please elaborate. Studying this guy now.

it's all bullshit.

source: same as the OP's, fuckin' nothing

See
Ethnostates aren't welcome in a Russian dominated globe

He believes it makes for good asymmetrical warfare

HOLY SHIT IT'S A YOUNG SAUL
SERIOUSLY SPOOPED

>The CIA is dirty but they're trying to stop the Russian death train steaming toward us

This is not on their radar at all actually.

The CIA is heavily oriented towards the middle east shit now, half of their analysts don't even know who Starikov actually is.

You should see the quotes of his from above, I don't think it would result in a removal of shit skins at all

>uses chaos majick
>must be /ourguy/
Typical nupol logic. Our enemies use magic too, its doesn't mean we're all automatically on the same side.

There's no focus on Islam from US intelligence. The FBI explicitly forbids offending them internally. The War on Terror is an American proxy war instrument, that's why it never ends. Saddam, Al Q, ISIS, the Caliphate etc
Magic isn't real. Dugin and Russian propagandists are the reason Kek is a thing now, it wasn't here even 4 years ago

i said im looking into him, not that i have an opinion. jumping at my opinion instead of shutting up and lurking is the /nu/pol shit

>jumping at my opinion
slow down cupkake, its just how we talk to each other around here. It's not the end of the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=jPwVDbIy1yw

okay buddy, '''''magic''''' isn't real, have fun with your atlas shrugged.

inb4 Rasputin

sounds like hes talking about jews to me not white people

>Secessionist forces funded by Russia
Daily reminder:
It's all planned.
Pic related

>implying retaking g the Holy Lands has to been popular since the 7th century

Because the American Empire needs to go. All of the the things he funds will lead to that. America is the source of all of the rot that is killing Western Civilization. Multiculturalism, social justice, political correctness, you name it. Yes I know, that (((they))) are just using American power to achieve all this. But it would be impossible to get (((them))) out because our institutions are so powerful and solidified. Only societal collapse will achieve that.

Trump is the reform candidate and the system has proven that it's incapable of reform.

So I for one welcome our new Russian overlords.

we've got 7 more years before we need to burn it all down, I think hes doing a decent job so far. Happenings twice a week, its better than the first months under obama, back when i believed. ( damn local pride)

who the fuck calls someone else cup cake?

>who the fuck calls someone else cup cake?
Someone who wants to laugh at your buttrage, cupcake.