Why do feminists want Islam?

Why do women push for an ideology that does nothing but oppress them?

Frankly, I don't even care anymore. If these women want Islam in their country, then I will just convert and advocate for sharia law until I can fucking stone them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GJEb8HqfiFk#t=27m31s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for somethin its called. "regresive left" :), in one decade wen sharia law will be impose on sweden, a lot of faggots will go to the streets to cry and shout "we dont know what we are doing". in that moment, just laught and laught.

laught, like there will be no tomorrrow.

No one is pusghing for it. saying that you shouldnt kill and be mean to muslims is not saying that you should convert. you retardfs always misrespresent people views so you can justify your shitty beliefs.

>be mean to
so they can cut of heads but nobody can be mean to them.

Because they care only about the there and now. The (very privileged) people behind feminism will be safe from the early stages of islamization. And this mass immigration (of people with their own, very strong culture) is the solution they propose to the problems in our culture caused by their ideology. The two go together from a political perspective, not an ideological one.

Who is killing or being mean to Muslims? Who is raping the women? Who is committing terrorist acts? Who is pushing for a type of law that allows men to literally stone a woman without so much as due process? Fuck off.

And this useful idiot still has no idea what is going on.

Isn't that what Islam does?

Not trolling I understand your point and the warmongers go to far. but we could unite and call for the banning of all Islam and for the secularization of the middle east, you know instead of bombing them.

Defending and ideology that is being mass imported into your country, despite it going against feminism entirely is pushing for it. And who dafuq is killing muslims in the west? it's the other way round you stupid mongoloid.

Feminists don't want anything but destruction. The sooner you realize this the better. Their views are not consistent and always contradict and make no logical sense if you think they're working towards something, because they're not working towards anything. Literally all they want is to destroy our civilization.

Is it because our civilization and our culture was made by men? Is it that simple?

They're idiots. Move on

I have no idea why, they're just hell bent on it. Because it's made by men seems like the simple answer but so is every society, and they're only ever interested in destroying their own. They just have genuine hatred for their own people

The population of the planet earth actually listens to them more than they do to us.

Chapel Hill shooting. Canada shooting. Washington shooting although that was actually a Sikh someone though was Muslim.

They seek discipline but are too stupid to seek it in other religions. Islam is a way out while giving them social points.

>because muhamed was a feminist
No ideos why they think that.
Alos some how a hint of respect for women 2000 years ago equates to a religion of tolerance
Brains are dead we need new braini brainis

they're still idiots, and you're a bigger idiot for thinking that because somebody listens to them that they must NOT be idiots.

They and I may be idiots, but at least we don't deny that the majority of the human race exists.

this is a shit test, they are being muslim doormats to get back at western men for getting high on their feminist supply and thus no longer able to be men.

50%+ of women fantasize about rape

The countries where they want immigration the most are those with the most feminime men

You presume that people want to be free and not dominated. Many women want a dog collar.

They desire the subjugation that the feminist movement abolished but they are too stubborn to admit Feminism was a mistake so the next best thing is to run towards Islam and pretend it's "progressive". Classic case of wanting your cake and eating it too.

TL;DR women are overgrown children

Let Jordan Peterson answer that question:

youtu.be/GJEb8HqfiFk#t=27m31s

Don't phonepost if you have the spanish autocorrect.

Feminism = one big shit test, and guess what?
Western men failed the test kiddo's.
Sad but true.