Honest question: Why can't the President just shut down the CIA?

The President is in charge right? So why can't he shut them down? Am I naive here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-CG5w4YwOI
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Dulles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because all those former employees with state secrets and agent training could start the deadliest terrorist organization ever known. It's scary to think about what they could do

CIA could literally just say 'fuck it' and start a war. One of those dramatic moments
>If you're gonna kill me, I'll take you all down with me

>Am I naive here?
Jesus this board is stupid

Better to set up the conditions under which it, and the other intelligence agencies, cannibalise themselves. Wikileaks and Trump's baiting may well achieve this without explicitly calling for their abolition.

There's ways to sort out mate. We both know that.

Because the CIA has a congressional mandate.

The NSA does not have such a mandate, and could technically, probably be shut down tomorrow.

Then Trump can tweet it to the public or a do a video conference telling us the truth.

> CIA starting a war folks. Just to let you know who's responsible.

It's that easy.

The CIA is one of the most powerful entities on earth. They are a rouge agency with millions of dollars in black budget, and technology that is years ahead of what the general public knows about . The only people who control the CIA is the CIA. It's a risky move to fuck with them.

>Why can't JFK just shut down the Federal Reserve
How'd that go for him?

Mate we got the internet.

A simple tweet will end CIA.

If Trump, or any president shit down the cia, it would be a total shitshow.

First off i would imagine that it would be tied to congress. Hed probably need their approval, low chance of that happening because...

a. Theres now thousands without jobs

B. We need them. No matter how much they spy and fuck us over, theyre important to identifying and fighting foreign threats.

Their needs to be a serious look into what the cia is actually doing, and an abolishment of a lot of their procedures. Some people probably need to be fired/arrested. But a complete shutdown of the cia is probably impossible, definitely irresponsible.

They should probably merge with the DIA to make things simpler and save some money.

>mfw I catch the doggo digging in the trash

So you kill them then. Military could sweep that mess up in a few weeks. Or Trump could just drone bomb them and the rothschild banking family who owns them.

yeah but they do that shit now too, and get away with it.

they have basically unlimited money to do whatever they want, through the taxpayer but and also through drug trafficking arm sales and god knows what else on the side

CIA is a rogue organization and probably has been since it began

and the scary part is they're probably unstoppable.

OP is a retard you can't just "shut down" the CIA they are pretty much an unstoppable force combined with an immovable object and the world is at their mercy

Then who actually runs the CIA? If the president appoints directors of the CIA changes. Who really owns it. The kikes?

>jfkifyouonlyknew.jpg

kys shill

Would you take apart your gun because people didn't like to be shot?

They probably do a lot of useful shit we have no knowledge of.

kikes, globalists, rothschilds, reptilians, aliens, take your pick

does it really matter in the end?

Kike bankers and other dark occultists.

He actually can, just won't because he takes nat. sec. seriously.

Hire half of them to assassinate the other half. Then again. Then again. Untill only one of them is left, who will become Trump's personal bodyguard.

How did they shutdown Nerv in Evangelion?

Like I already mentioned. Trump should just put out a tweet. He's 70yrs old if he gets hit at least he'll be remembered. if JFK lived in this time he would have tweeted or done a live stream. CIA wouldn't have been around long.

The President is mostly in place to make the citizens feel like they're in control.

The Elites,and entities like the CIA are the real rulers behind the scenes.

Kennedy said he wants to dismantle the CIA, then he got a bullet in the head.

The internet has changed everything in such a massive way and it's astounding how little people realize it, even among those running shit from the top

Because the simple fact is that the CIA is far more powerful than the President. And who knows anymore. Maybe the CIA really only answers to some sort of global entity

JFK didn't have Reddit to fight the meme/information war, like Trump does.

If Trump gets hit the citizens will definitely kill every billionaire and cia agent. They know that, and they'd have done it already if they didn't think they'd be shoahed if they did.

JFK

Guys this is FAKE NEWS
I just went through everything. Unfortunately the leaks appear to be nothing substantial. Lets focus on more important matters clearly this is wasting our time.
Anyone who reads these leaks is just making our board look less dignified by showing the world how stupid they are.

When that bodyguard is the CIA? Sorry I might as well hire some. I'll take my chances with what money can buy/

>why doesn't the president just shut down his intelligence agency?

I don't know OP, why don't you cut your cock off?

go away MI6

>The President is in charge right?
lol

This. Last time CIA was about to be shut down, a president was assassinated.

I don't Poland. Your mom certainly wouldn't like the fact that I cut off her favorite sucking tool.

the rats would just scurry to other agencies and then regroup.

hmmm can't think of a single reason user

He wants to be invited to one of their parties.
youtube.com/watch?v=C-CG5w4YwOI

For god sake! I answered this question. JFK didnt have the internet. Trump can just tweet or do a video live stream. Done. CIA Exposed

Fucking pussy

We will shit down (((CIA))) fuck them

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

Oy vey!

This would be great. Shadow gubments days are numbered.

>let the #1 evader of justice be the president's personal bodyguard
if anything he should be the one with the honor to be drawn and quartered in front of the White House

We have strength in numbers. The shadow gunment must be ended

This is a fact. Not a "who knows"

This faggot still thinks Stay is gonna win

Why can't we just turn off the CIA's atoms.

Because 10/13/1307.
The COMPANY won't be taken by surprise ever again.

If we're going to live in fear of freedom then what exactly do we have to live for?

Liberty or death. Pick one

True, but good luck getting a movement started.

were all too complacent, and they know that.

Because they will go JFK on him and his entire family.

>evader of justice
>was just loyal to trump to the point of killing his comrades one by one until only he remained

I would say they ARE the most powerful entity on earth. If you fuck with them, you will be crashed into a tree going 120mph.

CIA is owned by the memes

>The CIA is one of the most powerful entities on earth. They are a rouge agency with millions of dollars in black budget, and technology that is years ahead of what the general public knows about . The only people who control the CIA is the CIA. It's a risky move to fuck with them.

That's what they want you to believe.

>do whatever it takes to survive in a den of dirty rotten scoundrels
>honor among thieves
>loyal

The CIA can assination you by car. Hack your car and make it look like a legit accident.

>we're so powerful we swear!!!

These niggers don't even know how to meme.

a rouge agency? good thing I have my mom's nail polish remover handy.

dankest post

It's like my M&Ms battle royale

They get funding from congress with a (very vague) mandate on how to spend the money. The 23 US govt agencies are empowered by both the executive and legislative branches of govt. To dismantle them congress has to pass a bill closing them down and the president has to sign it OR the supreme court has to decide the entire premise of the agency is unconstitutional.

This

Do all of the other spy agencies like the NRO and NSA report to the CIA?

go look at the comments on the washington post articles on it

they are doing damage control to the normies

Yes.

the cia is not americas anymore it is mossad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Dulles

In 1921, while at the US Embassy in Istanbul, he had some involvement in exposing the infamous Protocols of the Elders of Zion as a forgery. Dulles unsuccessfully attempted to persuade the US State Department to publicly denounce the forgery.[7][8]

he killed kennedy with rogue elements

if a cia patriot is reading this you should question how killing a president is just

>order every CIA agent to return to HQ
>shoot them

after this guy got canned and killed the president they gave israel the nukes

day zero and all that

the best place for a foreign intelligence to hide is as an american intelligence agency and many probably believe they are working for one

but one of the last cia directors gave a medal to saudi arabia and pushed all kinds of pro israel stuff

bannon alluded to this with the inability to find america first people in the government

This is why.

the CIA is scary because they're like an even more secretive KGB

CIA SAD quite literally goes around the world and fucking murders people for the lols. SAD was the first boots on the ground in Afghanistan. SAD has being a special operations veteran as a baseline requirement. SAD makes people fucking disappear into thin air. They're probably not even subject to US law or the Constitution. They're the Gestapo on PCP. Why did we allow this shit to form in the first place?

>CIA SAD
disgusting, we should fight our enemies like men.

not skulking about

mad jack churchill and smedley butler would be ashamed

>Why did we allow this shit to form in the first place?
secrecy = reduced or no oversight

All Federal agencies are created by Congress. Only Congress can destroy them. Congress deems each of these agency to be vital to serving American interests. Shutting down the CIA isn't in America's interest. The only people that want to stop the CIA are Trump and his supporters, because they all are starting to see where this is all heading...pic refuckinglated.

It is in the interests of REAL america. AKA white america

>unstoppable force
do you actually believe this shit?

Dunno ask JFK why you can't end CIA and the FED .

except the CIA are spying on Congress as well. they should want it destroyed as well.

i believe you but i'm gonna need to see examples

>baka
Sure, you kill them all without trial and then use your main spy agency to hide the evidence- it's brilliant!

At that point, wouldn't it stand to reason every single armed American would show up on the CIA's front doorstep?

Don't they realize there are more of us than them, and they are violating our 4th amendment rights by illegally spying on us and millions of Americans are fucking pissed right now.

These anti-American traitors hate us, hate our American freedoms and are a threat to our beloved Constitution.

I hope to fuck Trump goes full Hitler 2.0 and goes after these anti-American secret police in the CIA full fucking force.

It's been tried.

But why can't Trump just tweet or do a live video. He's got the internet Kennedy didnt