T. Arab woman here

t. Arab woman here

why do you have a problem with me wearing this and praying to the one and only true Allah in public?

u look indian

larping is for faggots

"the one true allah" good b8 m8

No. I have a problem with you being in my country.

>>/Pakistan/

Religion is for queers.

Likelihood of an Arab woman posting here is 1 in a trillion. LARP harder.

Because here in America his name is Jesus not Allah.

I thought like that before I came to Sup Forums.

Organized religion is sure for queers.

Like this saged OP.

Because you have 0 reason to on this side of the planet

I don't give a fuck what you do, just don't try to convert me, try change our laws to suit your archaic religion, or blow me up because I'm different and exist

Jesus is not God, but Allah is.

>brainwashed to believe wearing this is culture and not oppression
>bashes christian culture over the word christmas

I do not because i am not a bigot. Carry on.

I don't.

/thread

Here in America Jesus is God. Maybe nobody told you that before you got here, but I just did. So make like a computer and get with the program.

>why do you have a problem with me wearing this and praying to the one and only true Allah in public?

No one has a problem with you doing that. We have a problem with you supporting those that want to cut off the heads of infidels and with you wanting to spread sharia law.

P.S. Allah thinks you look stupid in that getup

Not even in the bible is Jesus God. He is the son of God and a prophet in the Quran.

white bois get scared when they see a powerful pious woman thats free from jewish mind control
FACT hijab prevents haram zionist commie wifi signals from entering the cerebral membrane and disrupting the pliable female mind

>t. Arab woman here
>why do you have a problem with me wearing this and praying to the one and only true Allah in public?
>being so self centered that you think everyone is wondering why you are wearing a towel on your head

why do these '''''people''''' think we care so much about the towel? i stare and keep my distance from you ''''''people'''' because i dont want you guys to blow me up. and if you do try to blow up ill atleast see and have a second or two to throw myself behind the nearest kid to protect myself from the blast

-t.midget

because I don't like you or your stupid "religion"

I assure you that the holy trinity is biblically asserted and that the entire foundation of Christianity doesn't rely on total global illiteracy.

I don't care what you do, as long as it's in your own country

>wearing a symbol of an ideology that is openly at war with the Western world

Yes wear it so we know what to do with you

Get it right, God is only one, He manifests through three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Learn that and you will be ok in our book.
Saged for sliding, faggot.

>t. Arab woman
You know the rules. No exceptions. Not even if you'd get stoned for it just because some Arabic pedophile said so.

I don't. Allah is the true god. Western heretics will soon understand this.

>woman
Rule #2.

Do not use the woman card unless you can supply a tits photo with timestamp. No one believes you if you don't. Otherwise, fuck off larper

You must be from Dearborn.

Time for another crusade

I have a problem with you existing at all. Your kind is a cancer.

Shill thread but I will indulge. Why would I have a problem with you exercising your rights?

There are muslims that live all over the United States in relatively small numbers. Btw, user have you purchased a copy of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild?

It's a pretty good game. Do you want me to bring my Switch over later so we can hang and out and play it?

There is no Allah, faggot. You are fucked in the head.

I think men everywhere should start wearing hajibs and women should start wearing turbans on their heads just to piss muslims off.

Long as you do it in apefrica or the me idont care about you worshipping the Saturn cube

>my oneitis from high school is a berniebot sjw hijabi
>i would convert for her tomorrow but i'm scared she'd be weirded out

:(
:(

Because you look like an ugly idiot with that towel on your head and Allah is literally Satan.

fuck off terrorist, go back to sandniggerstan

because i hate nazis

Maybe if you were a man and not a worm you would be able to find a woman.

>...praying to the one and only true Allah in public?
LOL

Post a pic of your feet