Should MENSA Run Everything?

MENSA people are obviously superior so I suggest they run our political, economic, medical, scientific, etc system since they are better people MENSA MENSA MENSA. I'm also part of Mensa because i got a high IQ. People with high IQ's don't think poorly about those with low IQ's we actually want to help so it's best if MENSA ran everything. Like some people in MENSA have a hire IQ than me and still treat me as an equal.

mensaiqtest.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9-pAWbqdyuY
mensa.org/about-us
us.mensa.org/join/testscores/qualifying-test-scores/
youtu.be/spof8R9Vwpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys

Please have cancer.

You don't even have to be a genius to join MENSA. 130 IQ is not impressive.

130 IQ is impressive as fuck. When I found out my IQ was 131 I literally called up all my friends, told my family, was literally thinking about throwing a party but I don't have anyone to invite.

High IQ people tend to be mildly autistic and have trouble understanding normal people. This makes them generally unqualified to run society.

Autists are way more fit to run society since they aren't held back by irrational emotion. Neurotypicals are scum.

>implying your self-evident autism means you're high IQ
Nope, you're just autistic.

Better autistic than a neurotypical rat

>130 IQ is impressive as fuck.
No, it's really not. Shitskins bring the average down. It's only impressive if you're a nigger. In a room full of white people, there are bound to be at least 2-3 with IQs above 130.
>When I found out my IQ was 131 I literally called up all my friends, told my family, was literally thinking about throwing a party but I don't have anyone to invite.
Pics of results or gtfo. Also, that's a retarded reaction. I bet your family not-so-secretly hates your guts.

>No, it's really not. Shitskins bring the average down. It's only impressive if you're a nigger. In a room full of white people, there are bound to be at least 2-3 with IQs above 130.
It's 98th percentile range. IQ above 115 is really really good.

>Pics of results or gtfo. Also, that's a retarded reaction. I bet your family not-so-secretly hates your guts.
Well they disowned me since then not for that reason tho

>98th percentile range.
I know dipshit. Way to miss my point entirely. I said shitskins bring the average IQ down, so 98th percentile obviously doesn't exclude niggers.

Doesn't matter retard. Most people are whites. A few non-whites with a slightly lower IQ won't really bring it down. It it was in the 30% percentile your point would be valid but it's not.

Not as impressive as my 1488 iq

lol my uncle who spent time in the pokey is a mensa member. not really that smart a guy.

IQ rarely means successful. Having a high IQ means that a lot of the time you lack willpower.

>A few non-whites with a slightly lower IQ won't really bring it down
It does when their average IQ is 75-85 depending on what 3rd world hellhole they came from.

He's MENSA he's obviously smart

Yeah but they are such a small percent of the population.

Well the chinks and jews also balance it upwards.

It has its ups and downs. Yeah it's generally a good thing to beat the shit out of everyone at an IQ test but like said shitskins bring down the average. Mensa is also pozzed as fuck. Sure you can find intelligent people, but brainwashing is a real thing and this proves it.

Let me guess... you're sperging out because you passed the test? It only means things to people who have no clue what it really is, or just want to jack off their ego with 0 effort (other than lolbeatatest).

Finally, you fucking leaf, I ask you this - what does Mensa use to determine the average? Going back to what I first said, do they let shitskins qualify or do they have a baseline that isn't fucking trash?

>monthly fee so you can tell people you are smart

You're fucking trash. My IQ is high as fuck and if you were MENSA you'd know race doesn't exist. The only people who trash MENSA are those who didn't get in.

Dude, it's just a fucking logic test. People can guess the answer and still get in.

Chinks are a small minority, and Jews are even smaller. Let me know when gooks and kikes become 30% of the population.

Proofs are required, or a liar (and likely moron) is you.

*answers

Non-MENSA ALERT

I actually impressed this women at my school (im 18 so STFU) and she's hot and I like talked to her for like 2 minutes which sounds low but is actually a lot when you think that's like me saying like 5 sentences each.

What is an outlier?

The likelihood that someone could simply guess all the answers and score above 130 is so rare it's statistically irrelevant.

>You're fucking trash. My IQ is high as fuck and if you were MENSA you'd know race doesn't exist. The only people who trash MENSA are those who didn't get in.

Well, I am in MENSA and I know without a doubt that race exists. There are superior races and there are inferior races.

Which one you are?

I think IQ is important, but there are phyco crazy autistic high iq people, who wouldn't be good running a country. I think it should be mixture of IQ and achievements

138, myself. Mensa has a selection bias for narcissistic assholes and generally impersonable jerks, the last kind of person you want public facing. (ps, it's not a fucking acronym you dipshit, it means table in latin.)

kys senpai

Smart people are usually more naive and empathetic. So no.

Scan your card. Keep in the date. Cover your name. Post it. In that order.

Good point.

My dad was In Mensa.

He died broke and miserable.

IQ as measured by tests has no relationship to success in life.

Mensa is the most useless circle-jerk around.

I'm non white and passed the test

Normie who's scared of the intelligent alrrt

How to deal with Mensa

youtube.com/watch?v=9-pAWbqdyuY

Why would it mean table you mensa faker

If by that you mean more open minded then yeah

>tfw to intelligent to be in charge

Success in life is based off nothing more than the desire of the 1%

Of course a lead would mention "open minded".

What does "Mensa" mean?

The word "Mensa" means "table" in Latin. Mensa is a round-table society, where race, color, creed, national origin, age, politics, educational or social background are irrelevant.

Source: mensa.org/about-us

Former Company Director for Mensa.

Ask me anything.

p.s. for the first question, we did it for free.

Mensa isn't an acronym. There is no reason to write it in all caps. Actual Mensa members know this. Take a look back at the posts in this thread to see who are the pathetic liars.

After 120 there's diminishing returns to IQ and a higher chance of being autistic.

So no.

130 should be cap, not minimum. You don't want a bunch of kike loving (((scientists))) running anything, otherwise the world would be shitskin utopia for alpha Ahmed Muhammads to exploit the weakness of spergs in charge.

What color dot do you wear at conventions?

Post your pic of membership card with current date, or you are a liar.

Nah, Unless we follow the principles of Plato's republic. Since Smart doesn't mean benevolent. Who cares what your IQ is, If you don't use it properly?

In such a world, The day you're told "Congratulation, You're a Mensa." You would be ENTITLED to ruling, And that doesn't create incencitive for any effort. There is the problem. And wouldn't the Ruling class of the Mensa world do as much as they can to push down the rest, And make sure they don't enter the 'Private club'? This would bring us in a world such as "Brave new world" where fetuses are selected at birth to fit in either class.

Call that a slippery slope if you want. But I firmly believe that if a class feels entitled, They will do whatever they can to KEEP the power.

>Implying high IQ spergs like Islam

Uh... no

Is it just me or are there a lot of leafs in here today?

We don't have Conventions. Don't remember anything you'd have to wear at any of the AGs. I know some of them occasionally had the hug thing, but that was never mandatory, and in which case red.

Note I haven't been active whatsoever in the organisation for half a decade +.

121 in the house!

Jews are parasites and should be skinned alive and used for medical experiments then tossed aside like the dirty pedophile animals they are.

Im a member of MENSA.

The online forums have like 5 new posts a year and the chat is always empty.

25% of us are Based Nordic quebecquers, 30% of us are Western Anglos. 5% of us are balloney eating newfies and the last 40% are Shareblue proxies.

Can your IQ change? I am thinking of reading doing mind puzzles and taking the test again and hoping for a 140 but of course it be a different test

I support a brave new world since it works and if you Andrew not dumb you'd agree

kek

Sure. Lean closer to this lead pipe I'm holding and I'll show you how.

>Dude, it's just a fucking logic test. People can guess the answer and still get in.

At the time, in the early 80's, when I got in it was three different test and took about a year to go through the process of taking them.

I don't know what the deal with entry is now but you sound like you have a mouthful of sour grapes

All you need is a 29 on the ACT to get in. Not very prestigious lmao

140 doesn't actually mean anything without knowing what specific test you've taken. This is the second greatest IQ meme online. Throwing out a number without the test it's for is like saying "I can run 110". 110 what?

That being said, you'll see nominal variation and flux in score, but you're unlikely to see any serious change in score going up. The intent is they're not something gameable you can study for, rather testing raw ability at verbal/logical/spatial reasoning etc.

Not since 1989. At least your information is quite three decades old.

us.mensa.org/join/testscores/qualifying-test-scores/

HA HA HA HA...omg Mensans are some of the most insecure people you will ever meet!!

It works, But at what cost? Aren't we losing what makes us Human to become an Hivemind, Lacking developpement and absorbing ourselves in a world that is entierly meaningless? I know that the current world isn't much better, But I'd love to keep the rights and liberties this current world offer. IQ maybe can't be bought, But between being led by Populists or a Cast of uncontestable Robber Barons, Who get their authority from something as relevant as Midichlorians, I choose to be led by the Herd of sheep.

IQ isn't everything. It's horsepower. Doesn't do much when you leave the car in the garage or drive 10mph. Also easier to wreck.

Say I'm a bad person and I want to kill you. Being smarter just means I'm better at rationalizing reasons to kill you. Convictions can become stronger, for better or worse.

I'm fairly smart and was tested at 10 to be 115-120. Need to finish my psych evaluation for a recent count.

>tested at 10 to be 115-120.
Your brain wasn't even fully formed at 10. IQ tests at that age are inherently full of shit. Re-take it as an adult.

>tfw high IQ
>Tfw born in a shithole
IQ can't buy me a plane ticket.

I have for the most part. Had to take 5 1-2 hour long tests (mental disorder related). Need one more. Several were intelligence related. Brutal tests.

Good. Stay there.

No. Even the founders of MENSA are ashamed at what they've created because the members just want to spend all their time on hobbies like chess and circle-jerking about how smart they all are.

>autism: the club
MENSA isn't even fit to run a dungeons and dragons campaign

I will be taking one of your jebs one day anyway. Just wait for it, one day :)

Pretty sure I'm more useful to your country than a stupid neonazi larper living on neetbux.

>tfw too smart to roll multifaced randomness generators

Be careful what you ask for, brownie. Racial tensions are growing, and I would hate to see your lifeless melanated corpse hanging from an oak tree. IQ wouldn't save you, nobody will have time to sort you roaches out by any standard other than skin color.

When non-whites enter our countries, just remember you're entering hostile territory, and it's only a matter of time until shit hits the fan. You can only push whitey so far.

>jebs
You can have him.

>Pretty sure I'm more useful to your country than a stupid neonazi larper living on neetbux.
Muh civic nationalism.

Fuck off, you're worthless and any children you bring into this world will likely inherit the average IQ of your race, not yours as an individual. Which, by the way, the jury is still out on whether or not you're larping.

I've stepped on cockroaches more worthy of living than Venezuelan scum such as yourself. Enjoy your shitty country, after all, it's a product of your witless, inbred population. Eat shit.

I'm pale as fuck though I will roleplay as a Nazi and then destroy your faggotry authoritarian system from within boi :^)

>IQ isn't everything. It's horsepower. Doesn't do much when you leave the car in the garage or drive 10mph. Also easier to wreck.
IIRC, the founder of Mensa often lamented that members were much more likely to spend their free time on puzzles and other intellectual diversions than on solving the problems of society. Think he may have underestimated the social skills needed to convince others of the merits of a particular plan of action.

your anger just shows that he's right

why don't you destroy your own faggotry authoritarian system?

>implying your delusions of grandeur will ever escape your 3rd world shithole.

That's enough internet for today, Rodrigo. Those stray dogs and pigeons aren't going to hunt themselves, and your shitskin family must be starving.

I stopped protesting 3 years ago. I'm not one man army. This country is fucked

It must be the constant fear as not coming off as smart enough to the other members.

Wow this krautcuck thinks he can detect my emotions, and even more bizarrely, he thinks emotions somehow have any bearing on whether or not somebody is "right". Hmm I guess I better not say 2+2=4 with too much "emotion", might come across as """"wrong"""".

Idiot.

>should people with autism run everything?
this question answers itself

>believing that pattern recognition is the main indicator of intelligence
For a high IQ society they don't seem very smart...

stfu you brainlet i scored 180 iq, you don't know what you're talking about. Every time i go into a room full of MENSA members i feel like my brain is being sapped of intelligence because of how dumb they sound.

Yes we should.
>t. Mensa Member
>IQ 147
>I am dumb by their standards, let them rule the world.

Underage detected.

High IQ people do run everything already. They are called the elite. Stupid post.

youtu.be/spof8R9Vwpw
Alex Jones : Facebook Announces Ban On Vault 7 WikiLeaks News!
>>Alex Jones : Facebook Announces Ban On Vault 7 WikiLeaks News!
>>Alex Jones : Facebook Announces Ban On Vault 7 WikiLeaks News

>Naziboos talking about delusions of grandeur
Ay lmfao.

And no I don't have eat stray dogs or pigeons I'm doing pretty well here, I'm a programmer and the dollar goes a long way, remote work pretty comfy, less pathetic than living on neetbux to be honest :^)

You actually do read pretty angry and I'm just toying with you with some funposting, maybe I hit a nerve uh?

>When the society was founded, it was originally going to be called The High IQ Club, and its monthly journal was going to be called Mens - Latin for "mind." To avoid confusion with the journal Men Only, it was decided that the society would be called Mensa, and the journal would be called the Mensa Magazine.

>less pathetic than living on neetbux
>implying anyone who's from a superior country to your own must be a neet.
Cute insecurity. Hate to burst your bubble, Santiago, but I'm not impressed with your shitty programming job. Started my own business before I graduated high school, and now I'm semi-retired in my late twenties. Eat shit.

Wrong, Pablo. The first person who brings up "emotion" in any way whatsoever, automatically forfeits the argument. Adorable deflection, though.

MENSA is as exclusive as AMWAY.

I salute you this is some top notch LARPing skills sir :^)

More believable than the Venezuelan "programmer" story. Your average citizen is infinity worse off, making it all the more likely you're the one larping. Why else would you want to come here? This is the land of opportunity (at least until your kind showed up in droves). It's not far fetched to believe my story, whereas yours is. Blow me, Enrique.

Former Mensa member here. Most Mensa members aren't the kind of people you want running stuff. Mensa meetings consist of trivia night and playing board games. The real smart capable people don't give a fuck about IQ. They are out killing it in business and making millions.

>tfw when 125 IQ
I still have a masters degree in econometrics... c-can I be allowed into the Mensa master race?

I've always wondered that. Wouldn't people who have a high IQ have more important things to do?

fucking faggots circle-jerking about IQ. Mensa is an organization of shills. People study for the IQ test to validate their already sub-optimal capabilities. If you want an actual measurement take an IQ test when you are