Is it offensive to get a phone case that has the iron cross on it if there's no swastika?

is it offensive to get a phone case that has the iron cross on it if there's no swastika?

I really like the look of the Iron Cross, but I don't want to be hated for being a nazi.

pic related, but mine is a samsung galaxy core prime.

You might get away with it but it's practically guaranteed you're going to have to explain your way out of that one more than once. Maybe start off that you're a World War 1 enthusiast or something to get away form "muh Nazis"

i've seen american f-16's with them

Just say you thought it was Celtic cross.

Most people can't recognize symbols.
Go ahead, Mr Joestar

>not skipping the middle man and putting the swastika on your phone

No one will notice or even care, it just looks like a stupid west coast choppers logo, like clothes they sell at gas stations always have. White Trash is always wearing that shit, so your fine.

the cross is one of my favorite symbols.
>pic related

pic related

No one will think you are a Nazi, but they will think you are biker trash.

And bikers will hate you even more.

It really is crazy that the iron cross is the most normified over-used common thing out there but a non-German swastika will get you dirty looks.

I have pic related phone case and no one questions it

pretend you are a skater

As long as it doesn't have an outline, it's just a Cross pattée.

'cause that doesn't look like a Nazi symbol you jackass

T. WuzKangz

based copts

>iron cross
>Nazi symbol
Hello (((SPLC)))

Better yet, they sell Pepé ones

Ordered.

do it feggit, people are retarted

I didn't say it was a nazi symbol, I said it might come across as one, I don't have any problem with it because I know muh history

a friend of mine had a red m3 with a white GT wing with an iron cross (aka red barron). someone keyed "nazi" into the car.

Half of people are below average intelligence.. a goodly portion of them are also assholes.

It will raise eyebrows for sure. This is especially true if you are a conservative and even more so if you are a trump supporter or could be described as "alt right". Even if people don't badger you about it they are going to think it. You'd be better off with a maltese cross.

I wear a iron cross necklace. Have for almost 2 years straight. Wear it out openly. Only had to explain once to the "Nazi cross" accusation. Told them it's a German war medal that has been around since the 1800s. And that they still give them out today (which they do) and still use them. Depending on the person it will get them to shut up. If they don't shut up just compare it to the swastika and say "the Nazis ruined it". Normie bs

For more context i also have tattoos and wear black and combat boots
>inb4 Kek edgy
I think this also offsets Nazi accusations because it's apart of the metal/biker style too
I do wear it for uncle Adolf to shine his glory and blessings down onto me from heaven

I wear a military jacket with an iron cross a totenkopf cuff title and the ribbon on the button hole. So it's basically a German military jacket without the collar titles. No one has said anything to me about it at all except Mexicans and they just give me a Roman salute unironically you'll be fine.

100% no problem bro

all i think about when i see that is Triple H

Someone will be offended by every choice you make in life.
Whos life do you want to live, theirs or yours?