Assange is done

this is your hero, Sup Forums

a fucking sexist bigot, hope you're happy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xGIE7KTJiBY&t=3926s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Democratic_Party_of_Germany#2001.E2.80.932003_banning_attempt
torproject.org/about/corepeople.html.en
github.com/isislovecruft
esr.ibiblio.org/?p=6907
github.com/django/django/pull/2692
github.com/fcurella
github.com/django/django/pull/2692/commits/73a57b06f9d8c963b9be2bdb83122a004a4a8b0b
str.llnl.gov/june-2013/lewis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>literally whos tweeting into the twittervoid

>"literally whos"
>the core developer of Tor

>isislovecruft

>sexist bigot

Because he doesn't want additional sex crime allegations, or to be assassinated by secret spy agencies?

>Tor wasn't already compromised
>now, we can say fkn confirmed for inflitrated

>the core developer of Tor tweeting unfounded accusations against Wikileaks
>you choose to post this today of all leak days

she had to flee to Germany because the FBI/NSA kept spying on her in the US

TOR has been compromised for how long now? She's sitting on a honeypot, and we think her words mean anything....

Then he tried to walk out of the convenience store with like 5 milky-ways in his hands without paying, right?

I believe it. If it weren't true it wouldn't be on this person's unverified twitter feed.

strange mix of cute and disgusting

lel. keep lying to yourselves assangelets

"your guy" is a pedophile and a sex offender

youtube.com/watch?v=xGIE7KTJiBY&t=3926s

tfw no cyberpunk cutie gf

I never understood the urge to constantly post online what you're doing to people who you wouldn't even talk to in real life. Very strange.

Core developer of Tor was a woman? No wonder why it's garbage and compromised LMAO.

>also [studied] in English literature with specialization in Feminist critical theory
>now making rape claims

W E W L A D

It's Tor

But I totally believe you. Your source, a twitter screen cap, clearly proves his guilt.

fake and gay

30 seconds in, and already all the pieces fit

WTF? I love CIA now.

So a confirmed CIA agent? No wonder Assange didn't trust her.

Wtf are you talking about moron?

>stumpf retards butthurt because a woman is more intelligent than them

>implying she's not some cointelpro agent acting as the 'creator' of Tor, which in turn is actually a CIA honeypot tool

Y'all thirsties been had. Learn some motherfucking discernment.

babbys first reply

LE COOL EDGY HACKER GRRL

also
>tattoo switching sides

OY VEY WHAT A GOOD TIME TO TELL A FAK- I MEAN REAL STORY, ASSANGE IS A BAD GOY! DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING HE SAYS!

Retarded hue liberals actually think the job "staff developer" means you develop software and have some sort of claim to the founding of Tor

>fleeing to Germany to not be spied upon

kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Democratic_Party_of_Germany#2001.E2.80.932003_banning_attempt

>In 2001, the federal government, the Bundestag, and the Bundesrat jointly attempted to have the Federal Constitutional Court ban the NPD. The court, the highest court in Germany, has the exclusive power to ban parties if they are found to be "anti-constitutional". However, the petition was rejected in 2003 after it was discovered that a number of the NPD's inner circle—including as many as 30 of its top 200 leaders—were in fact undercover agents or informants of the German secret services, like the federal Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz. They include a former deputy chairman of the party and author of an anti-Semitic tract that formed a central part of the government's case.

If anything, this is a great indication TOR is compromised

So he maybe wanted some tail from this stupid cunt? I don't even see the problem here

>Wants to work for wikileaks
>Assange asks for info on her
>She gives him a fake name
>He catches her and she gets rejected
>He asks his buddy if he fucked her (they probly did)

That about right? Also never trust a woman who says they 'worked' on some collaborative project as a means of establishing credibility. 9 times of out 10 they're just coattailing on whoever did the actual work. In her case she likely was brought on because she's smart enough to contribute a bit, while still being someone the actual devs want to fuck.

Also, don't the new Vault 7 leaks indicate that there's a CIA offshoot that's physically in Germany? Yeah, she "fled" alright....

If anything, this is a great indication TOR is compromised

>or the fact that it began life as a naval research program in the 60's

>never trust a woman who says they 'worked' on some collaborative project as a means of establishing credibility. 9 times of out 10 they're just coattailing on whoever did the actual work. In her case she likely was brought on because she's smart enough to contribute a bit, while still being someone the actual devs want to fuck.
ding ding ding we have a winner

>unverified account
>no proof of any of this
Surely there are email or phone records of this interaction.
KYS CIA nigger.

>core developer of tor
>never used their legal name

torproject.org/about/corepeople.html.en

pick one faggot

>drumpflets are THIS delusional

don't be mad just because she's a woman, user

github.com/isislovecruft

>naval officer and computer scientist gets vetted by assange

wat exactly did assange miss here?

Reminder that women in tech are dangerous and you should not be alone in a room with one.
esr.ibiblio.org/?p=6907

>publicly admitting to hacking in an easily identified location
Is she retarded?

>> sexist bigot
lmao

She's either not a 'core developer' like you claimed, or her legal name is out there. Making small commits or bug fixes isn't a core developer. All or tor related ones are forked personal branches not even main lmao

>core developer of tor
>not a literally who

Are you?
Hacking means writing code.

>Making small commits or bug fixes
github.com/django/django/pull/2692

I love how all the competent "female programmers" are nothing but male tranny sodomites because actual women are too dumb to develop anything worthwhile.

stay mad

woman,feminist & self-learned computer scientist

you dreempftloonies just can't do anything to women like this -- keep to beating your uneducated breeding machines and watching football, LMAO

>sexist bigot
pffft

fuckin hoes thinking they're worth a damn

>Real life women in STEM fields meme.

Can you read github?

github.com/fcurella commited the changes, not github.com/isislovecruft

here's the pull request submitted by fcurella, not her.

github.com/django/django/pull/2692/commits/73a57b06f9d8c963b9be2bdb83122a004a4a8b0b

Nah I do more important work, just get paid for it and it's not on public repos ;)

Who gives a fuck. Assange has done more for the free world than this stupid cum dumpster. Someone needs to send her ass to a Female Reeducation Camp in Sweden

I don't think user was saying the master/slave commit was from isis, just that it's the kind of shit going on in tech.

she is totally full of shit:

x="if(t%2)else";python3 -c"[print(t&(t>>(2$x 4))%(3+(t>>(8$x 11))%4)+(t)|42&t&t

>TOR
THE CIA ONEYPOT?

Women can't understand anything. They exist wondering why the tidbits they contribute to a male-driven society are then not more important.

I said "making small commits/bug fixes"

and he linked to a major django bug fix as if she did that.

What else could he mean by some random ass person not her committing to django? He probably looked through her comments, and saw she commented on it and thought that meant she contributed to it. Nothing else makes sense.

not rly

writing code means wrting code you can engage in hacking activites no cataloged as "getting inside CIA server" withou a line of code

lel

post your work if you're such a big boy

You can rejoin the conversation when you've hacked on some code, faggot.

oh I get it now.

LMAO, my bad dude.

This patch replaces all occurrences of master and slave with 'leader' and 'follower'

he's being ironic, saying this gay ass change isn't 'important' when it's politically correct terminology.. I didn't even read the actual changes.

>Assange figures out someone's fucking with him
>Fucks with them back

Why am I supposed to hate him now?

>and he linked to a major django bug fix

subtle

fuck of retard and get some basic concepts straight

assange is faggy but not for this reason

>Isislovecruft

yeah sure, let me just compromise months of work I get paid for to prove to some 3rd worlder something that isn't a trivial point to the argument.

The fucking Internet is now run by script kiddies with social justice politics.

Fuck me.

Fuck me royally.

All the uber l33t wizards are either co-opted, silenced, or too busy earning stock returns to give a fuck.

The fucking CIA is now the most script kiddie bat-shit crazy Internet shitpost cornerstone that the rest of the world has to deal with. I officially apologize to every script kiddie I ever shut down. I hereby renounce any and all criticism when now these batshit crazy dumbasses institutionalized into the highest funded government entity the world's ever seen the worst practices possible for information security.

And fuck this dipshit OP fagging about how the only person doing a damn thing about it might as a bitch if she's fucked other bitches. Fuck me I guess being kinky is the new smear crime of the most kinked fuckheads ever to live.

Fuck you all.

as I thought

drumpfkin LARPing as the moma's proud

you Sup Forums basement dwellers are pathetic

str.llnl.gov/june-2013/lewis

He's not anyone's hero, and what the fuck does this have to do with his veracity, which is the ONLY thing that matters.

He's not babysitting my kids you fucking retard.

How does she not feel pathetic? How hard she tries to come across like a genius coder. OMFG what an embarrassment. She is dead serious.

No comment.

the pope said it best: chasing social media "likes"

Oh so an FBI employee

>another butthurt stampfcronie brainlet

she's an anarchist too

bash the fash

Yeah, what the fuck was that? It looked like someone saw some JS and added nonsense to it to make it look like something more complex?

wow another great post from the favela nigger

>she

user, I....

Fuck Isis is such a cunt.
Especially after what she did to Jacob.
Real piece of shit.

Anarchist; hacker; physicist. Core developer @torproject. I might be a cryptographer, but I'm not your cryptographer. آزادی بیان برای همه they/them

I will skullfuck that bitches accounts just for that last comment of yours.
Enjoy your AIDS, Nigger.

>jacob
>low T beta male dampster

she did good

>criticizing low T male
>no T favela spawn

>TOR IS FUNDED BY DOD AND CIA MONEYS FROM DAY 1
TOR is compromised, the whole encryption world is. Applebaum is a spook too, CIA is scrambling with character assassination to diminish the leak

If all the allegations are true he's a pimp

I would have kept her going for at least a week but I guess Assange got bored with her

>Women can't understand anything
>the first programming language was created by a woman

Almost like Eddy Snowden the friendly spook who worked for CIA ........ then only shit talked NSA and never CIA .... We saw in this leak that the CIA are fucking niggers who just want more gibs thus making this whole parallel NSA thing, they hate NSA and want the most gibs .... they are king nigger, why they love Obama whose mom was a CIA asset and he was groomed his whole life.

Grace Hopper is basically the only female computer scientist that people can think of when you ask "who are some female computer scientists?"
Except Ada Lovelace, but I don't think she actually did much

>Hacking means writing code.

>Who are you? Can I even trust you?
>gives fake dox
>doesn't get in
>OMG SEXIST WTF HOLLY SHIT

He's right, you know.
Well, was right.
Definition changed over time, and some people refuse to let go.

not you again, fuck off shill

nice try snowden

I think it's something to do with a deep emptiness and unhappiness. But I don't really know because this is as close to social media as I've come. #drinkingteaguys lolsies

KILL

>falling this hard for the grace hopper meme