>uhh, okay I guess
>she starts talking about how her boyfriend would do weird shit with her feet
>BonerSoTurnedOffItCouldBeAVagina.wav
>asks me if I'm into that
>heh, not really, I've never tried it
>want to try it with me, user?
>what? you have a boyfriend
>he doesn't mind sharing, he's done it before
>your boyfriend shares you with other men?
>yeah we're in an open relationship
>jokingly ask if he watched her have sex with other men
>she unironically says yes
>asks me if I want to do it while he watches
>for the laughs, I ask how he looks like
>he turns out to be a manlet nigger
>uhh, I'd love to stay and talk but I've got a lesson, I'll see you around I guess
>user do you want my number? we should go for coffee some time
>sorry, didn't hear you, have to rush, bye

>mfw a coal burner with a foot fetish openly wanted me to cuck her nigger boyfriend
>mfw I have no face

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mfUGbU4UrZ0
tsunamibarbell.com/home/science-behind-the-product
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
youtu.be/yBPy_wf73VA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shoutouts to Belial and Rich!

Kekd

Fuck you nigger I am not turk

the deranged fantasies of a fat neet poltard

>flag

Every time I realize niggers exist in Europe it triggers me

You should fuck her tbhfam

Tfw rejected

>implying I'd ever be a footfag
call me a neet, call me a pervert, but I'd sooner get cucked than become a footfag

dude, why wouldn't you take this opportunity?

you are the reason the white race is seen as all fat cucks.

>8/10 nigger

lying faggot

roaches getting more retarded by the day.

nice flag

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no, the girl isn't a nigger, her boyfriend is.

I wouldn't even talk to a niggress in the first place

because I have standards. Why should I fuck some washed up cunt that's been soiled by nigger cum

Post stats and infographs pls

>Not cucking a nigger manlet

>Cucking a nigger manlet

>Getting cucked by a nigger manlet

>ywn cuck a manlet nigger

5'8" here and let me tell you some thing you piece of fucking shit.

I'm handsome as fuck and have a babyface that allows me to pull easy teen pussy because of it. You should see some of the tight little bodies I've fucked. I have a 7.5in dick and not a single girl I have ever banged has failed to text/call me for a bootycall late at night. I embrace any challenge I get from someone who tries to stand in my face and intimidate me with their height, because it's pathetic. Low center of gravity, fast reflexes, and ridiculous core strength will allow me to either 1) quickly take you to the ground where I will stomp your fat face or 2) out last you with endurance because your shitty, overweight frame required to ground that extra height made you more tired. I make 85k a year as an mid-level engineering manager at Ford (I'm 23 btw, they will most likely promote me to upper management within the next 2-3 years). I fuck shit up in every single sport and would destroy any of you (minus basketball where skill/talent is substituted out for height). I've been compared to Messi in my soccer style. Quick dribbling and cutting in between every opponent in front of me. I scored 95 goals throughout my high school varsity soccer career. I made the varsity football team freshman year as starting runningback but soccer and football were the same season so I couldn't dominate both.

Good. Sexual purity is admirable user, regardless of what hedonists on Sup Forums tell you. Principles need to be maintained always.

I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. etc etc etc

>Letting your whole family watch you get cucked by a nigger manlet

That copypasta ain't gonna catch on.
TL;DR

>Tape yourself and your entire family gettiing cucked by a nigger manlet

you thirsty weak bitch. The only thing OP should have done is looked at her with disgust as soon as he found out she was a coal burner.

Was on POF a couple of months back, got a number of requests like that from decent looking degenerate sluts. No nigger boyfriends though, the classic libshit hipster look on most - auschwitz, tattoos, beards that kind of shit.

nope.gif.avi

>Broadcast the tape of yourself and and your entire family gettiing cucked by a nigger manlet

I've been single for about 3 months now, and I would rather stay celibate than fuck whores like that. I cherish my dick

>Make the tape of yourself and and your entire family gettiing cucked by a nigger manlet go viral.

youtube.com/watch?v=mfUGbU4UrZ0

Are you actually retarded?

GTFO of the thread you nigger

just say only if i can get you pregnant and you make the beta nigglet raise it
>tfw satan pilled

You need to go back to her and cuck the nigger, OP.

But be wary my friend, it could be a trap leading to whatever... but still, go for it.

that's pure evil, I love it.

Nose fever > Nigger manlet

Nose Fever > Nigger manlet > Hohen

mmmmmmmmmm feminine penis not gay yes???

I really enjoy reading comments from people that have no idea what they are talking about. People think they know more than the experts that have studied AND used the bars. The bars are actually much safer and better on the body and joints than ridged steel bars. So go ahead and make fun of the bars and people using them because they are getting stronger and more powerful than you. So when James Harrison knocks the fool out of someone or C.J. Spiller runs over a big ole linebacker they will be the ones laughing. Go here if you really care about lifting to learn more tsunamibarbell.com/home/science-behind-the-product

Nose fever > Nigger manlet > Hohen > CENTRISTS> Norwegian

i tried it on a married woman i was having an affair with, she didnt want more children though. 3 was already too much for her husbands income.

if the husband is white and you have an affair with the woman, I see you as a disgusting human being.

I don't see that with niggers, the only reason I didn't fuck her is because I knew she had nigger sperm in her before, and I was not going anywhere near that

Nose fever < Nigger manlet < Hohen < CENTRISTS < Norwegian

me>you

Nose fever < Nigger manlet < Hohen < CENTRISTS < Norwegian < Car

Tbhfam, i'll settle this once and for all
Sam Hyde > Norwegian > Hohen > Guy with Nosefever

Shizziee #1

its better for our race if women have children with me and not their husbands. trust.

Bro enjoy that aids

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

>describes total cuck for corporation
>describes total idiot
Hopefully you aren't serious lad.

well thats fair enough, you sent my ancestors here for a reason

This tbqhwyfamilia
Norwegians are truly the master race
Our men never got C U C K E D during the war

What is nose fever

>muh standards
>muh morals
Sup Forums sure is full of fucking pussies. No wonder there's fewer and fewer white babies born every year.

You keep on fighting that good fight to bring the 50s back, OP. I'm sure that'll save your race.

Anglo in disguise.
You're wasting your time, go firebomb Dresden or something...

you're in for a ride tbhfam, get ready for some spicy discord memes

Dating a jew

That's some degenerate shit

that's what happens in london senpai, you get used to it. I'm surrounded by sandniggers, so it's a blessing that I even talked to a white girl

>calf

Oink vey! It's another shoat.

What's going on in this thread?

OOYYYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEY

You're lucky to be alive jungle monkey.

Jigger?

When the white community finally realize the jews have been flaming racial tensions and we stop their filthy kike shenanigans we'll all get a long swimmingly mate.

Go ahead. Nothing can go wrong.

If OP is any indication, you're luck to have even been born.

For all our sakes I hope you're right.

dude, I've been with enough whores in my life, I've been cheated on myself on a few occasions. I don't care about just fucking, I'm not in my late twenties to care about getting children either. I know that most people on here would dream of this opportunity, especially the foot fags, but at the end of the day, all I would get is a one night stand with a slut who's had way too much nigger dick inside her. Why should I go for that?

>making excuses for being a betamax

like I said I got out of a relationship 3 months ago. I'm not promiscuous. I know your spic paradises have a culture of everything that moves, but it's not exactly like that here.

>I know your spic paradises have a culture of everything that moves, but it's not exactly like that here.
And that's why you're going the way of the dodo.

so you're telling me I should fuck anything and everything that moves? While I'm still in university as well, yeah? Alright, I'll just have a bunch of bastard children because a spic told me to

Well, yeah man. 1488 and all that.

why can't I wait until I'm married and have kids with a woman I actually care about?

The longer you wait, the fewer untainted women will remain. Its for that very reason that you should seize opportunities when they arise, because you do not know when or if you'll get another chance.

Because you'll die before you find a woman worth caring about.

>be me
>all of my nope .jpg
>BonerSoTurnedOffItCouldBeAVagina.wav

you can really tell Sup Forums has been compromised by r*dditors when shit like this gets by with nobody mentioned it

dude I only go on funnyjunk fuck off

Good job on not being a degenerate OP.

thanks famalam, I try my best not to be

This thread is bad and you should all feel bad

youtu.be/yBPy_wf73VA

Is this thing on?

Damn it, Ben, did you have to cover the entire recording studio in so much nigger blood? I can't tell shit apart and there are bone fragments in the microphone...

This is Dr Moonman Nazi M.D.

Graduated top of his class at Mengele University.

Smoother than the taste of Doctor Pepper - more hardcore than the average goose stepper.

And today, I'm here to cure a certain disease;
a problematic culture-corrupting bagel-eating Sleaze.

Greedy and sleazy like Triple A industry gamers,
constantly dodging taxes - and German gaschambers.

Its nose is like a hook to steal money from your pocket.

When you smell chinese food and severed foreskins, I grab my gun and cock it.

If I had a nickel for every kike in hollywood pandering their politically correct shit, I would still have no money because the kikes steal all of it.

Take it Ben...

------
The other Ben Garrison, the libertarian Ben Garrison, he's fake. The real Ben Garrison, he's a Nazi High Priest.

The jewish Federal Reserve - bankers are all (?). I'm gonna go after the Federal Reserve, you know, to shut it down.

Jews, I enjoy seeing jews, uh hacked up, so I became a mass-murdering Nazi.
------

The Doctor's orders are finally in. And have I got the perfect medicine!

I prescribe a 9mm to be administered orally - blessed in holy water and dripped in Zyklon B.

To be handled with the reckless trigger sensitivity of Benny G - an expert on making kikes take their meds involuntarily.

For he is the master of kosher disaster - bringing the holy day of the rope faster.

Thinking of how he turned a sheboon into a pep dispenser, is making my massive dyke destroying moon-cock grow denser.

Shit, I just spilled 1488 flavors of my Hitler-juice all over this ugly dog faced silly Philipino nurse.

Tough luck cunt, you are now demoted to clean up duty.

Then I'll do what the Spaniards did, and conquer that brown booty.

You'll be spilling out my potent moonseed for days, while I go to your country and exterminate all the gays

------
*girl screams*
------

Jesus fucking Christ! Ben Garrison just killed her with a flying hatchet to her face! Because he doesn't want an Aryan like me to rape outside my race. He says it's exactly like bestiality, and now he's dropping a verbal fatality...

------
Kill jewish children! Kill jewish children! Kill jewish children...

Uh Ben, uh, Ben, Ben are you okkk?

Uh Ben, you can stop now...

Yeah, just do your thing.

Bringing it back to Moonman...
------

He is deep in a trance-like state; focusing all his anti-Semitic hate - he looks ready to unleash the next race war, with a battle cry of "6 million more"

Go Columbine in every downtown corner store - his dick will blitzkrieg the throat of a mexican whore.

There is no physically stopping the one-man-train to Auschwitz. Pack your dreidels and run, before he blows your brains to bits.

Be quick, because he won't be occupied with digging no holes. That's not how the 10 Ton Tel Avi Terror rolls.

Think you can tunnel to Jerusalem when you become a zombie?

He'll stuff your bodies in ovens and mix the ashes with his coffee.

Bring it back home with me, Benny G...

------

Femanon here and you should know you sound like a jerk.

post boobs

>femanon here

RARE
A
R
E

>not touching a vagina spoiled by nigger spunk
You made the right choice

Holy fuck she's hot....those breasts, just DAMN!!!

Right? I'd rather not eat a candy bar that's been slobbered by a dog, likewise a vagina soiled by a nigger