What's your water quality, Sup Forums?

What's your water quality, Sup Forums?

87 reporting in

87 reporting in

bestplaces.net/health/city/colorado/grand_junction

protip: clean water is the real redpill. contaminated water poisons your body and your mind, preventing you from thinking clearly

clean food is also important

you are what you eat

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_chlorination#Drawbacks_to_water_chlorination
bestplaces.net/health/city/florida/zephyrhills
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Denver here, Sup Forums doesn't care about that shit we only drink Mexican coke and mountain dew

A town over was mixing well water with lake water.
I knew someone with a softball size tumor in his head.

This is near Chicago.

kek, sounds like me 10 years ago

seriously tho, free your mind, clear your head

water is where it's at

Los Angeles master race sitting at 52 but who cares only poor people drink tap water.

Water quality in Fort Worth, TX is 90/100. You'd think a city would have bad water.

it's not just what you drink. it's also what you cook/brew with. it's what you bathe/shower with

l.a. here too

my shower water smells like sulfur (rotten egg smell)

feels bad man

Cicero?
I knew it was terrible here, but Jesus...

West Side masterman here but I get that occasionally too. It's probably the pipes.

Cuckinois reporting in

>central fl
>46 on water quality
Shit

The town I live near is Crestwood. The town knowingly mixed cancer causing contaminated water in its water supply for over 20 years.

At least we have good air.

Will a ProPur filter be good for this?

You're talking about water quality, what you need to be telling people is how good Grand Junction peaches are compared to southern peaches.

Grew up in Colorado.
Now in the south.

>OC/Anacrime CA
>Water quality: 65
>Air quality: 50

We had a fucking algae bloom about a year ago, turned all our water green for a week.

jesus

see unless you filter your whole house, you're still going to get it in your system

plus, filters also remove good minerals

best to just move somewhere with clean water

>Note that this is a measure of Watershed quality, not the water that comes from your faucet.

Never mind.

>50
nigger I'm at 18.3

>The EPA has stated that a healthy watershed is closely related to drinking water quality. The EPA has a complex method of measuring watershed quality using 15 indicators such as pH, chemicals, metals, and bacteria.

40 water quality here in Northern Virginia. Sounds about right

My town got a 44.

I got a filter system on my apartment when I first moved in because you could smell like metals and shit in the water.. even showering in it felt like complete cancer.

Yup, now buy a water filter.

Best place to live in the state my ass.

>not drinking well water
>Current year

This is misleading to a degree. The water quality they are citing is the watershed, not the water after treatment that you drink.

I work for a water quality management group in Florida. The water quality before treatment is fairly poor in most regions. After treatment, the water is very clean. The reason why the water down here is rated badly (60/100 where I am) is that there is significant nitrogen and sulfur run off from fertilizers and the water is acidic. Also, a lot of farming and septic waste makes its way to the water, further causing an issue.

see

the more they have to treat it, the worse that is for you too, because they treat it with chemicals that stay in the water and are harmful

plus, not all treatment gets everything out, including many pharmaceuticals, etc. from upstream

>It's another data mining thread
>I still can't help myself.

Yes, I understand that. However it can be misleading. Here in Florida, it's not that the water quality is bad because of harsh pollutants from manufacturing or some China-esque shit, it's because of nitrogen, sulfur, fecal waste, etc. All of these things are easy filtered at a water treatment plant and does not show up in the final water that comes from the faucet. So while your water quality score may be low, it doesn't necessarily mean that your drinking water is bad. Obviously this isn't always the case but I'm pointing out that this can be misleading.

Yes and no. Many of the water treatments using chemicals rely on forming complexes between chemicals and pollutants that are large enough to then be filtered. The is chemical use in pH balancing but all of these chemicals are completely nontoxic.

Pharmaceuticals are a big issue, I will admit. But this isn't the fault of the water treatment plant.

what the fuck buy and drink distilled water only. everything else is bad for you and potentially turns the frogs gay. you will thank me when you are pissing pure H20 and saving the frogs

Dude stop. Distilled does nothing. You need deionized water. This is pure, lab-grade water with zero impurities. Trust me, its so worth it.

as far as I know, most cities use chlorine or chloramine to disinfect their water.

>Disinfection by chlorination can be problematic, in some circumstances. Chlorine can react with naturally occurring organic compounds found in the water supply to produce compounds known as disinfection by-products (DBPs). The most common DBPs are trihalomethanes (THMs) and haloacetic acids (HAAs). Trihalomethanes are the main disinfectant by-products created from chlorination with two different types, bromoform and dibromochloromethane, which are mainly responsible for health hazards. Their effects depend strictly on the duration of their exposure to the chemicals and the amount ingested into the body. In high doses, bromoform mainly slows down regular brain activity, which is manifested by symptoms such as sleepiness or sedation. Chronic exposure of both bromoform and dibromochloromethane can cause liver and kidney cancer, as well as heart disease, unconsciousness, or death in high doses.[16]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_chlorination#Drawbacks_to_water_chlorination

>Pharmaceuticals are a big issue, I will admit. But this isn't the fault of the water treatment plant.

I'm not saying it is. I'm saying there are chemicals and contaminants that aren't corrected by municipal treatment systems; that's true for anybody downriver of a major city, or who rely on a source that absorbs the same city's wastewater, etc.

nah, you still need the good minerals. without those you will also suffer

and again, see

Well at least the air's clean I guess

drink tomato juice and take a multivitamin and your set. if you feel low on ca eat some tums or suck on some breast milk.

>water quality: 50

We bottle & sell our water world wide.

Sorry bout that...

bestplaces.net/health/city/florida/zephyrhills

oh im in an area with water ranked 33. big coastal city

100%

>47
Not too surprised here out in NOVA.

done a tds test on that water? heard its not the best. I'd buy an RO system but no room in the kitchen

65 where I live. Shit seems worst than that. Its gotten progressively worse to the point where there is very clear floating shit in the water, if you shake it up it looks like somebody poured a pill into it.

70 here

I think the water is off, because we all drink bottled water here

t. texas mustard race

? where's that

Granbury Texas, if your not white don't ruin my town