youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/spof8R9Vwpw
youtube.com/watch?v=S_RS1oAvSa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck Hillary and fuck brown people

cunts anyway desu

sheet negro rebel is full jew

I googled Rebel Media and this pic appeared. Care to explain? I really don't get it.

youtu.be/spof8R9Vwpw
Alex Jones : Facebook Announces Ban On Vault 7 WikiLeaks News!
>>Alex Jones : Facebook Announces Ban On Vault 7 WikiLeaks News!
.Alex Jones : Facebook Announces Ban On Vault 7 WikiLeaks News!
>>Alex Jones : Facebook Announces Ban On Vault 7 WikiLeaks News

Gavin is literally a degenerate faggot and Rebel is owned by a jew.

Anyone who wasn't a t_d newfag who only started browsing Sup Forums last election should already know not to trust that website.

>t_d

bμmp

I remember when t_d was a Sup Forums safehaven.
What the fuck happened?

-θ-

Tell that to Sam Hyde, his new show is on Rebel Media

The new "alt-right" IS stupid though.... a bunch of 18-25 yo idiotic edgelords who take the post-WWII order for granted because it was built so long ago... you hate democracy, worship "strong leaders" to destroy any vestiges of freedom left in West (muh degeneracy), support genocide of non-whites, hate individual rights because of "muh health of nation" and other nonsense.

You guys are the biggest morons to come out of internet culture... even more so than the lolbergs and nu-feminists.

Wew its pretty clear the donald is a straight pozz fest hijacked by kikes.

He argued that a white ethnic-state is morally wrong because reasons. This, coming from a company that's quite friendly with the juden.

NatSoc

>Defending Muslimes raping a 13 year old girl

Kys stormnigger. You were half right tho.

Read again, kike. I said I didn't feel bad for the juden. I didn't champion the sand niggers.

You were part right but stil an asshole no one deserves to be raped by sand niggers.

Could have been a red pilled Slavic Jew cutie.

i'm confused

>You guys are the biggest morons to come out of internet culture... even more so than the lolbergs and nu-feminists.
And you are what?
>stormnigger
aww the hook nose is angry

Defending sand nigger rape is inviting it. Do you think those animals will draw the line at Jews?

Remember that video posted in Sup Forums of that black guy in France who raped that French girl 9 times in a row. I remember the comments from that, outrageously racist. Anyway, the black rapist said the reason he did that is because he was raped by French soldiers as a child, and he had no sympathy for the French women he raped because they brought violence and mayhem to Francophone African countries and brutally abused the African people.

What I'm trying to say is, that's the type of subhuman logic that you're using to laugh away / ignore the brutal rape of a 13 year old girl.... This is why nobody outside of a group of small edgelords on the internet likes white nationalists. You guys think it's bcos "muh censorship" or can't handle the truth. No, moron, it's because you literally use subhuman logic like that. You've literally justified the rape of white women by colonized Arabs and Blacks using that monkey logic.

t_d is a good place for normal right-wingers who aren't mentally ill sociopaths who lack any form of empathy, like yourself. I personally don't believe you should have been banned, but I don't think t_d is worse for it either. If you're still butthurt then thank the Muslim rapists using the exact same logic towards white women right now, subhjuman.

but it is stupid

>only white countries are multicultural

uhhhh..... but that's wrong

London has a Muslim mayor

>bcos

tell me one non white country that let hord of shit skins in ?

Nice strawman Ahmed.

>Owned by (((Ezra Levant)))
Saw this coming from the moment they opened and started their endless shekel begging

Citation needed.

>who take the post-WWII order for granted
Oh, I don't take it for granted, I outright oppose it.

Are there too many Asians in Canada?

>The comment section
>the like/dislike ratio
I think they're going to realize that they fucked up

Storm niggers will be the first to be culled, after the non-whites are dealt with.

The subhuman's logic:

I don't feel sorry for X's misfortune because various people of her tribe did Y to me

Muslim subhuman logic:

I don't feel sorry for X misfortune / rape / murder because various other white people did Y colonization / invasion etc.

It's just monkey logic. Again, I believe in free speech, even monkey speech from subhumans like yourself, so you shouldn't have been banned. But you can't help but marvel at your stupidity and retardation, do the moderators want to see that moronic crap on the forum? Also, the reason t_d is so big and influential is because normal, non-edgelord right-wingers feel comfortable there, it's a nice supportive place. You guys would just turn it into another Sup Forums toilet and get it banned, like European and alt-right. It would also do even more damage to Trump becuase it would make his supporters look like sociopathic and evil morons, and he has enough on his plate right now..

>Rebel-media

>....wait wait WAIT! Not THAT rebellious!

The problem is that that logic is used by every other group on the planet. Us vs them is a natural way of thinking in humans. It's pointless and ultimately self destructive for a society to try and fight our human nature.
Of course you should judge people as individuals, but societies cannot work when you have people who perceive themselves as different living in close proximity to each other. Eventually it will go to shit, so it's safer to be separated.

this is just sjw tier garbage. only argument he makes is white genoicide doesnt exist because white women love his nigger dick

>doesnt adress crime
>doesnt adress welfare usage
>doesnt adress birth rates
>lies about IQ

I don't feel sympathy for British misfortune. You've done more damage to Europe than any other nation in history. I hope you and France suffer terrorist attacks every single day. You disgust me.

I 100% agree with you which is why I oppose mass-immigration and especially of people from Islamic cultures and other cultures which have tenets that are diametrically opposed to Enlightenment values in the West.

What I am saying though, is that the logic of his comment is the exact same moronic logic used by people he considers his enemies, people who he considers intellectually inferior to himself. It is a logic regularly used by these people to justify their filthy crimes against the indigenous people of the country. And here he is using the same monkey reasoning.

You don't even know what it is, you pea-brained retard. It's a global order which has brought untold peace and prosperity to the world. God, I hate moronic edgelords like you who don't have a clue how the world actually works and get your education from Sup Forums. What do you prefer then? Going back to a world order based on spheres of influence, where there is no freedom of navigation in the global commons, where you cannot make a prediction a few months or days into the future because there is no rule-based order etc?

There are so many things that the alt-right or dark enlighenment or whatever you wanna call these new retards, take for granted. They have no concept of international relations or how the world really operates. They turn their understandable dislike of mass-immigration into a bizarre new ideology formed from stupid memes on a Mongolian throat-singing forum. Read a book, you tiny-brained Dane.

fucking dropped

"I guess they didn't get the memo that my boss is a jew." RebelMedia Commentator
youtube.com/watch?v=S_RS1oAvSa0
2:41

Nope, Britain, along with France (and also Germany and previously the polities of the Holy Roman Empire) have contributed by far the most to scientific and intellectual pursuits in history. I actually had a graph saved for discussions like this where it shows that Britain has contributed by far the most to scientific innovations and discoveries followed by the US, France and then Germany. Quite impressive for a bunch of island monkeys don't you think? In my opinion, Britain has contributed the most to all fields of study, not just scientific, but also the whole gamut of art, economics, politics, philosophy... our parliamentary system is seen in countries all over the world, even in vile countries like Kuwait and various countries in South Asia. Our philosophy and literature has influence some of the greatest and revolutionary thought in history. Our scientific advancements have contributed to your comfortable and easy lifestyle, you ungrateful subhuman. You should be thanking us; you should be falling down to our flag on your knees with tears in your eyes, you disgusting wretched beast.

Whites believe in meritocracy. Collective interests is for Asians.

okay, here are some merits:

>dindus and muslims collect vastly more welfare
>dindus and muslims have much higher unemployment rates
>dindus and muslims commit vastly more crime
>dindus and muslims have far lower IQs and the gap persists over generations

>It's a global order which has brought untold peace and prosperity to the world
Yeah, tens of millions dead because of communism which you decided to ally with, over half a century of red terror suffered by the eastern Europeans because of your decision to hand them over to become vassal states to the Soviets while making western Europe into American satellite states. Now we get to enjoy our own "peaceful" extinction. You make a desert and call it peace.

>What do you prefer then?
I'd prefer hopping in a time machine and murdering Churchill in his sleep. As it stands, I'll make the best of my own life, and hope only misfortunes befall you. If the future is one without us, then I'd rather humanity died out altogether.

You idiots multicultural doesnt mean mass immigration.

Many countries are multicultural.

Do you think hindud and sihks have the same culture?

Do northern germans and bavarians have the same culture?

Do texans have the same culture as those from rhode island?

>organization started and owned by a jew, with jewish reporters, and backed by jews are jews!

Sup Forums is really retarded

>culture and ideas, which has nothing to do with race or ethnicity, by the way
wew